Author

Topic: [ANN] [XMG] MAGI | CPU mining | mPoW | mPoS | [MagiPay] - page 208. (Read 2375617 times)

Activity: 39
Merit: 0
https://cryptotastic.net is ready to go. We are updated and waiting for the hard fork block to hit!!!  Come join us for some mining action when it does!!!

Do you know if they are going to orphan until then? I don't want to waste my hashing in the meantime since I don't have much power
Activity: 154
pom.m-hash.com is updated to 1.4.5.3 and running...

"mining hashrate higher than 250 kh/s is not allowed" Huh are they crazy Huh or I am crazy? for what is this limit?

High hashrate skyrockets difficulty and makes it very unprofitable to mine.  

minerclaim has

10 over 1000kh (couple of them are at 1500kh)
6 just under 1000kh

There was a guy with over 4k MH/s in supernova, seems to have dropped down to 2k now, but thats an awful lot of H to compete against and contrary to Magi's principles... Sad

hes back with more hashing
1       kakaeli    5,989kh

so, why you care for someone else hashrate?

because it becomes unfair for everyone else.
Activity: 109

"mining hashrate higher than 250 kh/s is not allowed" Huh are they crazy Huh or I am crazy? for what is this limit?

minerclaim has

6 just under 1000kh

There was a guy with over 4k MH/s in supernova, seems to have dropped down to 2k now, but thats an awful lot of H to compete against and contrary to Magi's principles... Sad

so, why you care for someone else hashrate?
Activity: 247
Merit: 100
O__o
aaaand i've updated xmg.suprnova.cc Smiley

very nice.
can you now remove the "this pool will close" message on your site? Smiley

ah sorry, I forgot to remove the message, the pool will remain open Smiley

Cheers to that @ocminer  Wink

minerclaim has

6 just under 1000kh

Activity: 25
Minerclaim is dangerously close to 51% total network hash. Anyone there willing to shift to a different pool?

I wish Xpoolx would come back online.  

Honestly I am getting really tired of jumping from pool to pool.   Just want something that works that isn't full of hash hogs.
block 1607229 difficulty of  5.12525234

i'm seeing alot of thses now.
Activity: 79
Merit: 36
HODL. Patience.
Minerclaim is dangerously close to 51% total network hash. Anyone there willing to shift to a different pool?
Hello,
I started mining a few days ago. Everything works great on my servers, and i love your hard work on XMG.

Just wanted to say that xmg.bullmining.com is online again i´ve just moved my miners there cause of the problem with mineclaim.

Cheer  Smiley

darn you said it i was enjoy not having the hoggers on there.
Why doesn't xmg.suprnova.cc show the worker info on the dashboard? 
Activity: 1
Hello,
I started mining a few days ago. Everything works great on my servers, and i love your hard work on XMG.

Just wanted to say that xmg.bullmining.com is online again i´ve just moved my miners there cause of the problem with mineclaim.

Cheer  Smiley

minerclaim has

6 just under 1000kh

alot of ppl dont care sadly, they are all me me me me and me
Edit: i repharse it "Mine Mine Mine Mine Mine"
dam block 1607221 had a difficulty of 5.0408
Hope you get it up & running; it takes time to load up the chain, then you'll be able to check status.

Nope. I eventually stopped the magid service and then started m-wallet again using the command:  magid - daemon.  So it would appear the magid service is buggered.

I was able to then run the magid getinfo command and it's still showing v1.4.5.2 and of course it's well down on the blocks. I've just downloaded the block chain again and will copy it over to the .magi folder shortly. However I can't see this helping as I'm still on v1.4.5.2 and not the new v1.4.5.3.

At this point, I can also see myself having to reimage my XU4 and start all over again.  Sad   Why is everything in linux so hard? Why can't we just "update" and be done with it?   Angry
Activity: 14

minerclaim has

6 just under 1000kh

Activity: 137
Merit: 10

very nice.

as always thank you very much. Smiley
i just got 0.004624 where i am (shame not more Tongue)

now just have to wait for it to confirm Smiley
Activity: 263
Merit: 12
HODL! If it isn't a grudge...
mining seems to be doing nothing. no magi coming in at all at minerclaim. minerclaim issue or global?

cryptotastic.net  looks working

nothing's working til we get a confirmed block!
Exactly!
My console in the wallet says around 45 mhash total right now. Pom, suprnova and cryptotastic combined is more like 50. And that's just three of the pools. Will be exciting to see which ones are actually working  Cheesy

minerclaim has

6 just under 1000kh
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240

very nice.

Jump to: