Author

Topic: [ANN] [XMG] MAGI | CPU mining | mPoW | mPoS | [MagiPay] - page 308. (Read 2375622 times)

Activity: 114
Merit: 12
I have pentium cpu. How much money i can earn in a day
Activity: 490
Merit: 256
Don't know might be that some info take little more time to added in the progress & info

In that case, it shouldn't appear before it's created Smiley.
I saw it real-time 2 blocks appearing from the same miner 7 minutes after another PoW block. 3 PoW blocks in 7 minutes are not in accordance to the rules.

Hmm strange. Magi will keeps eyes on it.

Yup.
I checked the recent blocks mined by 9QkBmCcBXXoWkcHNYfVAtgk8bMb2qfKQAX and they all seem to be chronologically misaligned in relation to posterior blocks. On hindsight, the block datetime is always exactly 10 minutes later than the previous PoW one but also several minutes later than the next blocks. And I believe that if you watch them in real time, they are less than 10 minutes away, just like the situation I observed, as if they are mined at time X but are "claiming" as having been mined at time X + n minutes, in order not to violate the sequence/time rules.
Activity: 276
Merit: 100
To help Magi XMG grow more in the Crypto world we as strong community need to look for: new services, new articles, another big exchange, new faucets and more!
If you can help or have ideas share them here.

Maybe try to contact binance, liqui, hitBTC exchanges as they are getting more and more popular lately.
Hey Z0n0 thanks for the tip. All tips & ideas are welcome.
More people with ideas or options?
Well, fiat trading would be nice ;-) all transaction fees from XMG to BTC and transfering BTC to other wallet to get USD isn't fun ;-)
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1005
To help Magi XMG grow more in the Crypto world we as strong community need to look for: new services, new articles, another big exchange, new faucets and more!

Maybe try to contact binance, liqui, hitBTC exchanges as they are getting more and more popular lately.
Hey Z0n0 thanks for the tip. All tips & ideas are welcome.
More people with ideas or options?
legendary
Don't know might be that some info take little more time to added in the progress & info

I saw it real-time 2 blocks appearing from the same miner 7 minutes after another PoW block. 3 PoW blocks in 7 minutes are not in accordance to the rules.

Hmm strange. Magi will keeps eyes on it.

legendary
Block sequence violated between blocks 1505819 and 1505821?
Three consecutive PoW blocks within 7 minutes.

EDIT: Curiously enough, in CryptoID, block 1505820 said "age: just now" until 1505819 was 10 minutes old... 1505821 still says "just now" despite being visible for some minutes already. Could someone have compiled a hacked version of the wallet in order to mine blocks with future dates or something, bypassing block sequence validation by the network?
Just check how block 1505822 (or even PoW 1505824) is several minutes older than 1505821...

EDIT2: yup, now block 1505821 says 1 minute old when 1505820 is already 11 minutes old...

Hello Goodnight
I see many gains from addresses that have no label in the blockchain, hidden pools ??
I do not see them here:
https://poolinfo.systms.org/#pools
is a strange thing, they must put the information of the swimming pool to generate trust
I do not think he's a solo miner
9JfhHYNXt6fmAd3j46DNfMXvbCreBWf8DF is a new address for zpool.ca. Now tagged at CryptoID.
Activity: 500
Merit: 105
minerclaim down?
legendary

I tried to update the wallet and the antivirus I have doesn't like it.
Also on VirusTotal it doesn't look great. https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/0c8aa786f3e1361ce5a9c1f635eeb0e42362cf6390b6f6a932dfc7bc2b79e3e3/analysis/
I hope it's a mistake, however, could you guys please build a new version with not so many red flags?
Yes we will adjust it in the next update. Though it has something to do with irc link there. It gives false positive on virusscanners
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 6382
Looking for campaign manager? Contact icopress!

I tried to update the wallet and the antivirus I have doesn't like it.
Also on VirusTotal it doesn't look great. https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/0c8aa786f3e1361ce5a9c1f635eeb0e42362cf6390b6f6a932dfc7bc2b79e3e3/analysis/
I hope it's a mistake, however, could you guys please build a new version with not so many red flags?
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
Joe:

to developers there is no way to evolve magi ?? for example master nodes
Activity: 20

Hello Goodnight
I see many gains from addresses that have no label in the blockchain, hidden pools ??
I do not see them here:
https://poolinfo.systms.org/#pools
is a strange thing, they must put the information of the swimming pool to generate trust
I do not think he's a solo miner
Activity: 2
Ok, so I get that my original post was full of misunderstandings, I see now that the 2 PoS or 10 mins between PoWs rule as well as the no more than 5 PoS straight except if they are at least 3 mins apart one are global, not specific to one's wallet.

But still, I can't understand why every now and then we do get two straight PoW blocks in a very short time, like 1505319 and 1505320 which are one minute apart and got accepted? I also see a bunch of PoW -> PoS -> PoW within less than 10 minutes like 1505307 (PoW) 1505308 (PoS) 1505309 (PoW), where the PoW's are less than 5 minutes apart.

Guess I sound like a broken record, but what am I missing here?

[EDIT]

hmmm, so I changed my magid binary to print out the type of block accepted, but it looks like what it sees doesn't match what appears on https://chainz.cryptoid.info/xmg/  so I guess I'll have to study up the source code a little better.
Activity: 268
Merit: 252
For pool https://pom.m-hash.com
I try to send a contact , but it show
" There was a problem sending your message. Please try again."

So I post this question here.
Hope someone can answer.

In pool rule page show
"MAX HASHRATE PER USER: 250 KH/s"

But in Statistics - Pool page show,
some users have more than 300 KH/s
So I confuse the rule.
If I have more than 250 KH/s ,
my account wil be locked or not ?

Hi @commax,
Did you try to send again? I've checked and seems e-mailing is working fine..
Yes, max hashrate is 250 kh/s per user.
Hashrate is fluctuating so idea is not to ban every user above 251 kh/s immediately.
Activity: 1
Why only 8 hours ago there was PoW reward about 20 XMG and now only about 1 XMG? It is 20 times decrease for a less than a day! While the whole network hashrate does not changed greatly for this time.
I think adding liquidity on markets other than trex will help a lot - there isn't a huge amount on nova (only 4k XMG available) and 'topa certainly needs more liquidity too
I'll send some to cryptopia, lets see what it does ;-)
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1029
I think adding liquidity on markets other than trex will help a lot - there isn't a huge amount on nova (only 4k XMG available) and 'topa certainly needs more liquidity too
Jump to: