Author

Topic: [ANN] [XMG] MAGI | CPU mining | mPoW | mPoS | [MagiPay] - page 312. (Read 2375622 times)

Activity: 30
Merit: 0
And what was the reason for the fall in early 2017 below 0.00002?
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1029
At Bittrex trading volumes are all falling and falling ...  Embarrassed
Trade Volume is about 6BTC today, its not too bad - 9 months ago we were struggling to make 0.3BTC per day on Trex - so in comparison volume is doing pretty well

it would be better if the volume was spread around more exchanges however
legendary

You were missing the big picture.
The last week looks bad, but the last year looks reasonable imho, especially after the Poloniex blow. Maybe holding Magi could be a better option, I don't know...

Nice to see the chart - the Ebb and Flow of Magi looks good over the last few months

I don't mind if it drops a little this week, will be a nice chance to buy back some magi - I have every confidence it will be back up again
Activity: 714
Merit: 500

The last week looks bad, but the last year looks reasonable imho, especially after the Poloniex blow. Maybe holding Magi could be a better option, I don't know...

Yes, the big picture shows that XMG is rising month by month slowly. It is suggested to hold XMG, or maybe buy some during low price.
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 6382
Looking for campaign manager? Contact icopress!

Activity: 30
Activity: 96
Merit: 10
Is HitBTC a bad exchange? Why are we not planning on that exchange, as well? Pardon me for my query, if this is wrong.
It is not bad perse... It's quite a new one, didn't know they had XMG in their offerings.
Have some BCN there I'm trading, but nothing much though.
I really like Bittrex for XMG.

No. I guess, they don't have any of it's pair. But, I was just wondering about, why are we not working on listing XMG there as well.
More exchanges are always good for volume. If you have contacts there give it a try and keep us informed.

I will just use the Support Ticket. No contacts, as such.
legendary
Activity: 1019
Merit: 1003
Senior Developer and founder of ViMeAv ICT
I Need help

i have change my PC  i save fies from directory blocks
in my wallet have 980 XMG
how i can backe dis founds in new PC ?

Did you make backup of wallet.dat?
make sure to have backup of your wallet, or you'll loose all.

i have coppy  all files only

If you copied all files from C:\Users\User\AppData\Roaming\Magi you can put them in your new pc there again.
But actually the only thing you need is your wallet.dat from \roaming\Magi folder
You also can install new wallet on new pc with new wallet addres and send all your coins from
old pc to new pc by wallet address.

Activity: 276
Merit: 100
Did you export your private key of your accounts?
If not... then I'd say you've lost all if no backup wallet or private keys
Activity: 13
I Need help

I Need help

Activity: 13
I Need help

legendary
I have done both resulting in "wallet check passed": true
But no increase in stake weight whatsoever

Have also tried to make a third address on the wallet and sent it to there, but to no avail after few hours
Interesting, in my experience, it usually takes about 8 hours before your coins start to built weight - they lose weight after about a month - so sending them back to your address and staking should be enough

I trust you are on the new version of the wallet and have unlocked for staking, you could try the repairwallet console command - maybe something funky has happened (back up your wallet.dat first)

In the wallet zip file Joe provided in the OP there is a sample magi.conf which you could use as a template

Something that I got wrong initially was I had posi=1 instead of posii=1
Just tried to see. Created new address and transferred 1000 xmg. Just took 8 hours to gain weight but works all in all fine.
Activity: 94
Merit: 10
Hello,

I have been away from Magi for a while due to university stuff.
Does anyone else have problems with staking?
I have the latest wallet, added posii=1 to the config file and sent XMG to a second address in my wallet.
Wallet is fully synced and up to date with https://poolinfo.systms.org/

But it says that the weight is not enough, even after waiting for 3-4 hours, while previously the weight went up slow and steady.

Like I said I have been gone for a while, so I might have missed a thing or so regarding staking?

Thanks in advance

Maybe you need to make a new transaction from your wallet. Send a small number to your other wallet will make the staking work.

What do you mean other wallet? Can't I just have multiple addresses on one wallet? Because I have been sending my coins to my second address in the same wallet, but that doesn't seem to work for me. Basicly I have been doing the same as I did before all the problems with all the forks etc.
I am using the built-in coin control in the wallet to send coins to my second address.
However, the only difference is that it is stuck on "Not staking because you don't have enough weight"
Is there maybe something else I can try or need to do in order to get the weight up?

Add posii=1 to your conf

after you send the coins let it gain weight for a few hours

I have already done both as stated in my first post :s

Maybe you need to make a new transaction from your wallet. Send a small number to your other wallet will make the staking work.

Have also tried to make a third address on the wallet and sent it to there, but to no avail after few hours

Unlock coin controls in your settings, if you need help, just search that in the thread and it will find a good walkthrough in the first or second result.  Sounds like your coins are old, this should fix that.
Activity: 4
Hello,

I have the latest wallet, added posii=1 to the config file and sent XMG to a second address in my wallet.

But it says that the weight is not enough, even after waiting for 3-4 hours, while previously the weight went up slow and steady.

Like I said I have been gone for a while, so I might have missed a thing or so regarding staking?

Thanks in advance

What do you mean other wallet? Can't I just have multiple addresses on one wallet? Because I have been sending my coins to my second address in the same wallet, but that doesn't seem to work for me. Basicly I have been doing the same as I did before all the problems with all the forks etc.
I am using the built-in coin control in the wallet to send coins to my second address.
However, the only difference is that it is stuck on "Not staking because you don't have enough weight"
Is there maybe something else I can try or need to do in order to get the weight up?

Add posii=1 to your conf

I have already done both as stated in my first post :s

Activity: 343
Merit: 102
Hello,

Thanks in advance

Add posii=1 to your conf

legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1005
Is HitBTC a bad exchange? Why are we not planning on that exchange, as well? Pardon me for my query, if this is wrong.
It is not bad perse... It's quite a new one, didn't know they had XMG in their offerings.
Have some BCN there I'm trading, but nothing much though.
I really like Bittrex for XMG.

No. I guess, they don't have any of it's pair. But, I was just wondering about, why are we not working on listing XMG there as well.
More exchanges are always good for volume. If you have contacts there give it a try and keep us informed.
Activity: 239
Merit: 250
Maybe you can try to run checkwallet, and then repairwallet to see if your wallet is correct. First backup your wallet.
Activity: 4
Hello,

Thanks in advance

Jump to: