Author

Topic: [ANN] [XMG] MAGI | CPU mining | mPoW | mPoS | [MagiPay] - page 459. (Read 2375638 times)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0
We will payout Block rewards from #1446792 in a few minutes. This is the first found block after the stuck issue of block #144691. Currently 119 confirmations on this block  Wink

Good news

By the way, what does this mean - "Warning, don't mine with high hashrates"?

"high" - this is how much?
This isn't great for the community because people with normal pc's which get around ~40-80kh/s get a very small anmount of coins then, this will very increase the difficulty.

ok, understand

i'll slow down
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
In case anyone was wondering where the new wallet is: coinmagi.org/bin/m-wallet-1.4.1/
32 and 64 bit already compiled.  Grin

The download link on the home page still goes to the old wallet.
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1005
if my wallet i not synching and the pool is transferring coins, I stil get the coins when the wallet synchs, right? as the coins are on the blockchain.
Yes if i send you coins while you wallet is off-line the will show up in your wallet after full sync
Activity: 500
Merit: 105
if my wallet i not synching and the pool is transferring coins, I stil get the coins when the wallet synchs, right? as the coins are on the blockchain.
Activity: 500
Merit: 105
please suport GPU

Guess that is against their protocol. Highly recommending low hashrates while the GPU will kill.
Not sure how the hashrate will be regulated
legendary
Thanks also minerclaim.net!

First i would like to say i'am happy our community had the patience so the dev & team (special the dev) could work on improvements! All thanks for that.

While Magi is on his way back to were it was there are some things on our to-do list:

1) we have to launch easy links for downloading wallets for the different systems.
2) we need to spread the words about the new walletupdate
3) i will launch a Magi 3th Birthday give-away for our awesome Magi community soon. I will do that on Bitcoingarden and the give-away will start at 31 august 2017. More info will follow

Btw if somebody has a great idea for awesome give-away send me a pm.
Activity: 371
Merit: 250
Proof of stake is not working for me on the new wallet.  How do you turn it on?

In the configuration file add this:

posii=1

Thanks, that works.  500 blocks is a long time to lock though.
Activity: 541
Merit: 100
please suport GPU
Activity: 39
Merit: 2
We will payout Block rewards from #1446792 in a few minutes. This is the first found block after the stuck issue of block #144691. Currently 119 confirmations on this block  Wink

Good news

If you mean the information from our website, this was just a recommendation from us due the problems this week. So we did not want that some people spend a lot of money in rented mining rigs until we know that everything is fine again.

Regarding the mail we sent to you, this was because you were using a very high hashrate of ~10MH/s on our pool.

This isn't great for the community because people with normal pc's which get around ~40-80kh/s get a very small anmount of coins then, this will very increase the difficulty.
Activity: 770
Merit: 264

In the configuration file add this:

posii=1

legendary

Why swear, it is better to say which hashrate is acceptable  Undecided
Kosmato welcome in our Magi community.
Check this post from Joe about mining & hashrate

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.9991269
Activity: 371
Merit: 250
legendary
We will payout Block rewards from #1446792 in a few minutes. This is the first found block after the stuck issue of block #144691. Currently 119 confirmations on this block  Wink

Good news

To high hashrate will bring the blockreward down!
We will payout Block rewards from #1446792 in a few minutes. This is the first found block after the stuck issue of block #144691. Currently 119 confirmations on this block  Wink

Good news

legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1006
legendary
Activity: 1019
Merit: 1003
Senior Developer and founder of ViMeAv ICT

How to kill reward for everyone!
legendary
Thanks also minerclaim.net!

First i would like to say i'am happy our community had the patience so the dev & team (special the dev) could work on improvements! All thanks for that.

While Magi is on his way back to were it was there are some things on our to-do list:

1) we have to launch easy links for downloading wallets for the different systems.
2) we need to spread the words about the new walletupdate
3) i will launch a Magi 3th Birthday give-away for our awesome Magi community soon. I will do that on Bitcoingarden and the give-away will start at 31 august 2017. More info will follow

Activity: 71
Merit: 10
Hi guys

I'm a little confused, which pool is now working correctly?

Nobody know Smiley  Try zpool... I had couple hundreed coins here last 2 hours,  but still not sure if it valid chain...

I guess in near future price for this coin will be too low to be profitable, so  - just wait untill everything bee ok.
Activity: 39
Merit: 2
Jump to: