Author

Topic: [ANN] [XMG] MAGI | CPU mining | mPoW | mPoS | [MagiPay] - page 460. (Read 2375638 times)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0
Hi guys

I'm a little confused, which pool is now working correctly?
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1005
All suprnova blocks orphaned because they forgot to change confirmation period. Now it is 500 blocks.
Great thanks for the info OCminer!
Nope, suprnova is already paying after 120 blocks Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
All suprnova blocks orphaned because they forgot to change confirmation period. Now it is 500 blocks.

Nope, suprnova is already paying after 120 blocks Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3486
Merit: 1126
is this a correct bat file for zpool?

m-minerd.exe -o stratum+tcp://M7M.mine.zpool.ca:6033 -u myBTCaddress -p c=XMG, -t 3 -e 90

looks good to me.
Activity: 171
Merit: 100
No joy. With the latest (1.4.1) wallet, bootstrapped from the zipped blockchain I can't sync higher than 1446791.

The wallet says about 80 blocks behind and 2 (!) days out of date.

Now I'm 98 blocks behind. Still no further than 1446791 with 11 active connections to the network.

For me helped restarting wallet a few times. I mean: after fresh start it started syncing blocks but after few minutes syncing stopped working. Then I restarted wallet and syncing started again for a few minutes. Then restart... After 5-6 restarts I have fully synced wallet and even Bittrex transfer is working! Smiley Everything looks OK.
Activity: 168
Activity: 168
Beware of using non official compilation of 1.4.1.1 windows wallet. Use only from joe or compile yourself.
Activity: 343
Merit: 102
the reason you cant sync is there is a new wallet again 1.4.1.1 but you need to compile it. I dont know how to compile and dont even have a link. Others wont share any info at all or help atm. I guess they wanna try and hog all the POS 1st.
Activity: 500
Merit: 105
No joy. With the latest (1.4.1) wallet, bootstrapped from the zipped blockchain I can't sync higher than 1446791.

Now I'm 98 blocks behind. Still no further than 1446791 with 11 active connections to the network.

same here. number of connections sometimes going up to 12
Activity: 151
Moar mining!!! .. oh wait, that's too much

legendary
https://xmg.suprnova.cc is back online.. hope we won't fork off again

net hashrate suddenly dropped. Sometimes the block count shows 0. plus I lost all my coins there from the previous and this fork. even from teh transaction page

Thats unfortunately what happens when coins fork.. The "forked" coins aren't valid on the correct chain :-(

net hashrate suddenly dropped. Sometimes the block count shows 0. plus I lost all my coins there from the previous and this fork. even from teh transaction page
legendary
Activity: 41
Tell me normally what to do? Did everything according to the instructions but there is no synchronization! Win 64
Activity: 151
Moar mining!!! .. oh wait, that's too much

and I keep loosing coins. last week lost 10 on supernova and now 4.1 were unconfirmed went to 0!!  Huh
legendary
Activity: 1019
Merit: 1003
Senior Developer and founder of ViMeAv ICT
supernova is back online
I see only orphan, blocksize 43.25, that's max size, is this normal?
supernova is back online
is this a correct bat file for zpool?

m-minerd.exe -o stratum+tcp://M7M.mine.zpool.ca:6033 -u myBTCaddress -p c=XMG, -t 3 -e 90
Jump to: