Author

Topic: [ANN] [XMG] MAGI | CPU mining | mPoW | mPoS | [MagiPay] - page 527. (Read 2375642 times)

legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1005
Marketcap for XMG is over $700.000
Thats awesome. New target will be $1000.000!
legendary
Do not trust posw wallet anymore, do not use there exchange. if you try to with draw less then .003 satoshi worth anycoin you no longer can they now have a min withdraw limit starting to sounds like a ponzi to me so be careful.

but on that note are they working witht he dev to get wallet up as they keep saying they are and my coins are stuck there

Glad I didn't try them yet... Looks like all alt coins are dropping this morning - people are buying into BTC - magi only down my 7% which is better than XMR, IXC and some of the others I've been working with
Think people are selling there alts for btc with this value.
For XMG its a good moment to collect some.

XMG went down from 3600 until 2900, more than 20%, because of a dump of 55K coins.
I guess someone had to pay for the electricity bills.

Will happen now & than. Personal i'am not selling in this period. I rather buy some.
legendary
Activity: 1019
Merit: 1003
Senior Developer and founder of ViMeAv ICT
Do not trust posw wallet anymore, do not use there exchange. if you try to with draw less then .003 satoshi worth anycoin you no longer can they now have a min withdraw limit starting to sounds like a ponzi to me so be careful.

but on that note are they working witht he dev to get wallet up as they keep saying they are and my coins are stuck there

Glad I didn't try them yet... Looks like all alt coins are dropping this morning - people are buying into BTC - magi only down my 7% which is better than XMR, IXC and some of the others I've been working with

XMG went down from 3600 until 2900, more than 20%, because of a dump of 55K coins.
I guess someone had to pay for the electricity bills.
legendary

legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1029

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1006
Hi Magi(c) people, I've been out of crypto world for the last 3 months...I see I missed a lot Sad
What happened with Poloniex-MAGI? I can't find XMG on polo...
Sadly, Poloniex decided to delist Magi-XMG.
But now we have a Roadmap and the coin itself is getting momentum and hype. Smiley
Welcome back Z0n0. Indeed Polo did delist Magi. Magi still did not receive an official reason why. After the delisting there were many community members with soms issues on Polo to receive there coins back.

Like th3.r00t said no worries. Magi has a awesome roadmap, will release a new modern website soon, talking with other exchanges and much more.

Thanks, it's good to be back Smiley
I guess a lot of ppl opened ticket on polo - do they even answer to questions?
legendary
If project is strong,and it is delisted from some exchange,even from best exchange-that means nothing.About 3 years ago,poloniex had delisted Blocknet,and look where it is now.If developer know's what he do,project will be ok.I believe,what some day magi will be around 100 000 sat or even more.Right now the price is good for investing.I got couple btc's worth of XMG and will hodl for 2 or 3 years without worrying about it's price.
Well said Trollollo. I totally agree with that.
Activity: 539
Merit: 500
If project is strong,and it is delisted from some exchange,even from best exchange-that means nothing.About 3 years ago,poloniex had delisted Blocknet,and look where it is now.If developer know's what he do,project will be ok.I believe,what some day magi will be around 100 000 sat or even more.Right now the price is good for investing.I got couple btc's worth of XMG and will hodl for 2 or 3 years without worrying about it's price.
Activity: 534
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
People are talking about btc. I read articles about btc growing to value of 10k. Only the future can tell that!
😁

I believe that is a very realistic short term. My guess is that it will eventually get to 100K and beyond.
legendary
People are talking about btc. I read articles about btc growing to value of 10k. Only the future can tell that!
😁
What always gets me is you see people saying I'm gonna buy 1k in btc and hold it for a year, it'll be worth 4k.
But its like why not buy something thats worth less, because a coin going from .01-.04 is likely to happen in a month or two on a pump.
Im concerned about people watching prices; makes me think they don't understand percentages
You mean in the trollboxen on the exchanges and articles?
Activity: 546
Maybe a fed.
😁
What always gets me is you see people saying I'm gonna buy 1k in btc and hold it for a year, it'll be worth 4k.
But its like why not buy something thats worth less, because a coin going from .01-.04 is likely to happen in a month or two on a pump.
Im concerned about people watching prices; makes me think they don't understand percentages
legendary
Hi Magi(c) people, I've been out of crypto world for the last 3 months...I see I missed a lot Sad
But now we have a Roadmap and the coin itself is getting momentum and hype. Smiley
Welcome back Z0n0. Indeed Polo did delist Magi. Magi still did not receive an official reason why. After the delisting there were many community members with soms issues on Polo to receive there coins back.

Like th3.r00t said no worries. Magi has a awesome roadmap, will release a new modern website soon, talking with other exchanges and much more.
Activity: 312
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1006

legendary
😁
First two issues have to be solved: its value is unstable and its transaction processing is too slow.
By the way, I've read articles mentioning pricing of 200K for one bitcoin would be real.
That would be very nice - I hope the bitcoin core team manage to settle their differences, that is partially the reason why the value of alts are so large these days
legendary
Activity: 1019
Merit: 1003
Senior Developer and founder of ViMeAv ICT
😁
First two issues have to be solved: its value is unstable and its transaction processing is too slow.
By the way, I've read articles mentioning pricing of 200K for one bitcoin would be real.
legendary
😁
legendary
BTC keeps on growing. Good thing for the alts.
The higher value of BTC gives the alts also a higher value.

I agree. I remember when everything above a couple of million marketcap use to amaze me. Now i see so many above 100M! So grateful for being able to see the growth.

Good work MAGI community. Very healthy community! Keep smashing it.
Thanks evok3d. Good to see you posting here again!
Welcome back amigo!
Noticed the roadmap?
Haha i see youre post above now. Yes you saw it! Smiley

Hola! Si Si. I thought to get back into the forums for a little bit. Just checked out the roadmap. i actually missed it. This was by far the most impressive "Easy-go installation and mPoW/mPoS mining on cost effective devices (e.g., Raspberry Pi and Pine64)." for world use! Hope to see that in action.

You have something very unique, sooner or later people will catch on.
Thanks evok3d for the nice words. Indeed sooner or later people will notice the unique Magi  (XMG).
Hope price will go up step by step and not to fast. I always like the stable grow Magi shows last almost 3 years.
legendary
I've been out all day, just got back - it was really nice to see a good increase in Magi value - 15% in a day is nice

Nice to see you again, starmman! Magi has been performing great over the recent days, making it increase new heights in its price. These uptrends are surely profitable for those who have kept their Magi in its early days. I myself, have benefited from this and hope that it could decrease in value a little bit, just to grab some more coins and save them up for the future.

Nevertheless, if all goes well for Magi, I could expect an increase in price to $0.25 USD and beyond. The killer feature that this coin has is its unique mining algorithm, allowing anyone to mine XMG easily with their CPU. Just my opinion.  Smiley
Likewise, great to see you back in here - I hope your studies went well =)

I think Magi will grow nicely this year with the new roadmap in place - will be great to see what happens. To be honest, I love it when Magi is cheap and love it when it is expensive. I missed out a little on the last cheap spell as I'd just spent all my spare BTC on another coin - hopefully I'll be more prepared for the next one =)
Jump to: