Author

Topic: [ANN] [XMG] MAGI | CPU mining | mPoW | mPoS | [MagiPay] - page 529. (Read 2375642 times)

Activity: 81
Merit: 10
Wallet does not go out,why?
Error:The transaction was rejected.this might happen if some of the coins in your wallet ware already spent,such as if you used a copy of wallet.dat and coins were spent in the copy but not marked as spent here

legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1029
I've been out all day, just got back - it was really nice to see a good increase in Magi value - 15% in a day is nice
Activity: 575
Merit: 502
Something is going on at Bittrex, bids from 4 BTC now 17 BTC Cheesy

Please refresh your page, once in a while, bittrex gives wrong totals.

Yup your right.
legendary
Activity: 1019
Merit: 1003
Senior Developer and founder of ViMeAv ICT

Please refresh your page, once in a while, bittrex gives wrong totals.
Activity: 575
Merit: 502
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1005
MAGI in top 100 best coins at this moment on coingecko
Very nice value and great marketcap.
Yes. And this is only the beginning. Magi will grow bigger step by step.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Its boting time  For XMG market,
legendary
All things Magi are looking good. I think the delist of polo will be a springboard for magi to drive the community to push the coin earler. I'm pretty sure that Magi will be around for longer than polo =)
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
legendary
We'll continue overall optimizations on the coin and I believe a couple of things need to be accomplished ASAP; I'm already on them. We'll talk about a list, and also few other stuffs next week.

That's great to hear, Joe. Its been quite some time since I've been away from Coin Magi, as I've been mostly busy with college work, but now that I'm finished, I would like to get back at supporting XMG.

So far, Magi has greatly improved since I've last checked this thread with new things like the wallet, and even an increase in price of around $0.05 USD. I was able to buy Magi early when it when down to $0.03 USD and made a nice profit out of it. Now, I'm staking the rest of my holdings for the future.

Nevertheless, I can't wait for those new and exciting features to come up for Magi that would greatly benefit the same towards long term success. One of the things I'm looking forward to is the release of a physical Coin Magi for collecting. It would be pretty cool to carry it with you anywhere and spread the word about this exciting cryptocurrency.  Smiley
Well said Abiky! Magi is making great steps forward.
xms
Activity: 223
Here is a list of the things we're going to do:

https://roadmap.coinmagi.org

I would like to make the first two be done ASAP.

hello joelao95,

this is very good news and good news is very good for magi

hope xmg will rise again this time to the moon :-)

gr xms
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
We'll continue overall optimizations on the coin and I believe a couple of things need to be accomplished ASAP; I'm already on them. We'll talk about a list, and also few other stuffs next week.

That's great to hear, Joe. Its been quite some time since I've been away from Coin Magi, as I've been mostly busy with college work, but now that I'm finished, I would like to get back at supporting XMG.

So far, Magi has greatly improved since I've last checked this thread with new things like the wallet, and even an increase in price of around $0.05 USD. I was able to buy Magi early when it when down to $0.03 USD and made a nice profit out of it. Now, I'm staking the rest of my holdings for the future.

Nevertheless, I can't wait for those new and exciting features to come up for Magi that would greatly benefit the same towards long term success. One of the things I'm looking forward to is the release of a physical Coin Magi for collecting. It would be pretty cool to carry it with you anywhere and spread the word about this exciting cryptocurrency.  Smiley
legendary
I am very sad when I know if XMG has been removed from poloniex
might be a good turn for magi to get out as we seen polo have some issue with attacks and magi can still stand out even without polo
we still have thise remaining exchange and the dev still continue to progress as time will tell how big this project can be. keep it up
Thanks for the nice words amigo!
Activity: 154
I am very sad when I know if XMG has been removed from poloniex. Angry Angry
Activity: 539
Merit: 500
Looks like volume has dropped a bit on the remaining exchanges since polo went - any idea how we can drum up a bit more awareness of the coin?

Make node rewards system,for nodes,who hold 10 000 xmg?This will make buy pressure on exchanges,and people will notice us.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
might be a good turn for magi to get out as we seen polo have some issue with attacks and magi can still stand out even without polo
we still have thise remaining exchange and the dev still continue to progress as time will tell how big this project can be. keep it up
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
wow! feelsgoodman!
legendary

Great news Joe =) The roadmap looks really good...
legendary

Life is hard Wink
Yes life is hard but after sad things there always will be time for happy things Smiley
And a happy thing for Magi will come soon!
Launch of roadmap & new modern website are coming soon.

I remember well magi, my prefer alt coin many time ago!

111magic, i hope u remember me :DDDDD
I think you were on here before I started posted - but welcome back - its great to see some of the older posters back online again =D
legendary

Very very nice Joe. Great work. Magi will have a awesome future!
Jump to: