Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [XMV] MoneroV - Fork 1:10 of Monero - Finite coin supply - Private - page 28. (Read 45784 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 261
price of xmr dropping surprisingly last few days. Thought a spike was likely with the fork only a couple days away ... bit strange or expected?

Funny that the price of Monero is dropping, I thought it would go up as people bought in hope of 'free' MoneroV at the fork, then after fork the price of Movero and MoneroV drops as everyone sells to take there profit and re-invest in there preferred alts.
copper member
Activity: 282
Merit: 31
can I claim XMR V by holding XMR on a light wallet?

If you control the private keys, like with MyMonero, yes you will be able to spend your MoneroV (although I'm not sure why you'd want to). If you're using an exchange wallet, you're up to the mercy of whoever controls those private keys.
Activity: 186
Merit: 1
can I claim XMR V by holding XMR on a light wallet?
Activity: 197
Merit: 10
price of xmr dropping surprisingly last few days. Thought a spike was likely with the fork only a couple days away ... bit strange or expected?
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
any solo pool for moneroV,if have tell me k
Activity: 14
When will the wallet be released?
Activity: 26
This fork is going to send the cost of XMR to the moon! When exactly the trading begins?
Activity: 91
I am seeing Monero community not supporting this. I think it dosent matter actually like any big fork. Please go onto exchange!!
legendary
Activity: 3570
Merit: 1959
Are any other better exchanges going to support it? Sorry I'm late here, apologies... Tongue
so which is better to claim XMV ??: keep xmr in local wallet or transfer to hitbtc and pay the fee (0.09xmr) to transfer back to local wallet after fork ?
HitBTC fee's is EXTREMELY high Angry . just 2800 block left to #1564965.
Wallet => fee => HitBTC => High fee => Wallet
 I think it's better store you XMR locally but protect you private key after fork.

Thanks, forgot about the wallet fee. So in all could be over $30 in fees just to transfer in and out. Think I'll just leave in wallet and not deal with the hitbtc issues as mentioned above.
Activity: 39
so which is better to claim XMV ??: keep xmr in local wallet or transfer to hitbtc and pay the fee (0.09xmr) to transfer back to local wallet after fork ?
HitBTC fee's is EXTREMELY high Angry . just 2800 block left to #1564965.
Wallet => fee => HitBTC => High fee => Wallet
 I think it's better store you XMR locally but protect you private key after fork.
Activity: 1034
Merit: 500

You all need to be aware that HitBtc can be a pain in the ass to get your coins out. Sometimes it works nicely, sometimes....
Activity: 39
in brief pools and exchanges that supports MoneroV fork Or you should store XMR locally.
https://i.imgur.com/Q7fKpL9.jpg
Activity: 9
Will it be available for Cryptopia users? Withdrawals are delayed up to 50 days according to other Cryptopia users, so I may not be able to get my coins out in time....
Activity: 94
i have my XMR in Hitbtc... do i need to do the NMENONIC thingy?
If your XMR at Hitbtc then you don't need to do anything. They'll credit your account with XMV sometime after fork block has passed.

The did this successfully earlier this month with XMO, and it was very smooth and quick
Activity: 353
Merit: 250

Damn ... after thinking it thru ... i feed damn stupid and almost feel for the scam .... sigh ... WHY PEOPLE!!!! Lets make an Honest Living
Activity: 353
Merit: 250
Activity: 91
Merit: 12
This looks interesting, seems to be taking a different direction from all the recent Monero Fork.
Added to my radar!
Activity: 574
Merit: 261
Seems like HitBTC doesn't allow any more deposits for XMR for the moment, so we can't claim the fork there.
I am going for OkEx now, or would anyone suggest another exchange?
At the moment I have my coins on mymonero
Hey man, i just checked if i can deposit Monero on HitBTC and it seems absolutely normal and able to deposit for me, right now.

If you look at the System Health on HitBTC you can see that the XMR wallet is open not only for withdrawals but deposits to. Anyway, if you want XMR on HitBTC then just send Bitcoin (or some other coin) there and buy XMR.
Pages:
Jump to: