Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] XORNCOIN XORN MASTERNODES POS 💫 Trading platform for DEX - page 3. (Read 27025 times)

Activity: 76
Merit: 0
What upsets me is that this regulation does not correspond to the original idea of the crypto.
It seems that with the current regulation, decentralized exchanges are our only hope.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 67
BIG RELEASE IS COMING

Dear friends, we are happy to introduce a big update of the platform which you will love and appreciate.

----

https://platform.xorn.cc

I'm really liking what I am seeing here, the dev team have been working hard on this platform since day 1 and it looks as though its all coming together nicely. This trading platform is sure to be a big hit for people who love to trade cryptocurrencies. Keep up the good work dev!

Do they have good trading volume? Haven't used this platform yet. So maybe you can vouch your experience from them. Saw that they have long list of unfamiliar coins to me. And is their customer support active in resolving their clients' issues?
Activity: 70
I also like, haven't seen this kind before
Guys, I am a big fan of your XORN site. It has very unusual navigation and design, I love it
I think it may be confidential information and we never know
I wonder how serious their choice of coins is before the listing and by what criteria?
I think that this is an excellent driver for development in a falling market, it is necessary to pull out such projects for cooperation imho
Nice. Over the past day, they grew by 20% in accordance with the CMC. I do not understand how this works, but when you look at such projects, it seems that there is hope. Good idea, as a marketing XORN can make some good project airdrop through the exchange to attract more users.
Speaking about gaming, Xsolla x MobileGo made an ultimate token and now an airdrop started. Only half a day left, can I send the link?

I'll do this for you https://airdrop.mobilego.io/

It seems you a bit misplaced, but, as a fact, you mentioned successful game crypto project (MobileGo), which is showing growth in the current bear market. Why did I mention this? I think that for the XORN it would be fantastic to list tokens of some successful project (maybe for free) JUST for marketing..
Activity: 189
Speaking about gaming, Xsolla x MobileGo made an ultimate token and now an airdrop started. Only half a day left, can I send the link?

Joined it. The team makes really good work.

This is really the first airdrop I joined and it turned out great, free tokens are always nice but MGOs are growing extremely well all the month long.

Yes, follow the airdrop is the best way to get a free token. It is as a means to promote their MGO, there will be many people interested in MGO then they will grow, and the more advanced for the long term.
I hodl a couple of those. Nice growth last days btw for such a market   Wink
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
BIG RELEASE IS COMING

Dear friends, we are happy to introduce a big update of the platform which you will love and appreciate.

MULTI ACCOUNTS

You can add multiple accounts (limited with 10) in your profile settings and trade via them or keep track on your orders and balances.

We remind that you don’t have to enter your private key if you don’t want to use the platform only as a subsidiary instrument.

DEALS NOTIFICATIONS

You will definitely love this! Now you will immediately receive browser’s web-push notification whenever someone executed your order. The notifications are available for all accounts added in your profile.
This functionality is not available for demo accounts, so you’d better register to use it.

I wish such notifications were realized half-year ago as they would bring me a few extra thousand dollars!

TRADING HISTORY WITH THE FILTER

It is similar to actual bitshares explorers, but we have more entries and the filter for displaying of certain entries. The filter can show all orders for an exact account or on an exact date. Moreover, you can save the filtered history in CSV tabular format on your computer by means of export functionality.

It is convenient to detect artificially gained volumes of some top coins and decide whether you should buy them. Such coins may flop easily.

Also there are certain details worth mentioning:

- a lot of tiny bugs are closed
- the platform’s operation is optimized and installed on a new server
- a correct calculation of trading commission is implemented
- new platform’s interface is being designed
- demo account is provided with the functionality of editing the profile and subscribing for web-push notifications

I'm really liking what I am seeing here, the dev team have been working hard on this platform since day 1 and it looks as though its all coming together nicely. This trading platform is sure to be a big hit for people who love to trade cryptocurrencies. Keep up the good work dev!
copper member
Activity: 81
Merit: 5
BIG RELEASE IS COMING

MULTI ACCOUNTS

You can add multiple accounts (limited with 10) in your profile settings and trade via them or keep track on your orders and balances.

We remind that you don’t have to enter your private key if you don’t want to use the platform only as a subsidiary instrument.

DEALS NOTIFICATIONS

You will definitely love this! Now you will immediately receive browser’s web-push notification whenever someone executed your order. The notifications are available for all accounts added in your profile.
This functionality is not available for demo accounts, so you’d better register to use it.

I wish such notifications were realized half-year ago as they would bring me a few extra thousand dollars!

TRADING HISTORY WITH THE FILTER

It is similar to actual bitshares explorers, but we have more entries and the filter for displaying of certain entries. The filter can show all orders for an exact account or on an exact date. Moreover, you can save the filtered history in CSV tabular format on your computer by means of export functionality.

It is convenient to detect artificially gained volumes of some top coins and decide whether you should buy them. Such coins may flop easily.

Also there are certain details worth mentioning:

- a lot of tiny bugs are closed
- the platform’s operation is optimized and installed on a new server
- a correct calculation of trading commission is implemented
- new platform’s interface is being designed
- demo account is provided with the functionality of editing the profile and subscribing for web-push notifications

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
It looks as though people are now starting to see real value in this project as the dev continues to work on the trading platform. We are seeing this due to the fact that more masternodes are coming online each week, there was a nice rise in nodes over the past few days once there was an update from the dev about the added features the trading platform will have. Xorn has huge potential to be a top long term project!
Activity: 602
Merit: 10
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

This is really the first airdrop I joined and it turned out great, free tokens are always nice but MGOs are growing extremely well all the month long.

Yes, follow the airdrop is the best way to get a free token. It is as a means to promote their MGO, there will be many people interested in MGO then they will grow, and the more advanced for the long term.
Activity: 281
Merit: 108
Crypto Enthusiast, Crypto Critic
XORN Coin has recently added few nice to have functionalities. Order book can now be sorted with user names. It shows full Buy and Sell order lists, for the entire bucket depth. Also added export option in csv and check box for hiding the order book. This is quite impressive that XORN already have their MVP ready and development is on per.
Activity: 40

Activity: 97

Pages:
Jump to: