Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] XORNCOIN XORN MASTERNODES POS 💫 Trading platform for DEX - page 6. (Read 27025 times)

copper member
Activity: 81
Merit: 5
Today XORN started the test of our MVP.
You can see the whole functionality on the screenshots hereunder.
Now we have registration, WIF key attachment to the account and ability to place orders on all CryptoBridge trading pairs.
Now the MVP is being tested, we hope that tests will not show any excesses and soon we will make our MVP public.
Thank you Jerry!

Activity: 33
Merit: 0
The platform presented here opens up wide opportunities for us to successfully realize our ideas, with a generous bounty program, where everyone can participate.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
Today XORN started the test of our MVP.
You can see the whole functionality on the screenshots hereunder.
Now we have registration, WIF key attachment to the account and ability to place orders on all CryptoBridge trading pairs.
Now the MVP is being tested, we hope that tests will not show any excesses and soon we will make our MVP public.
copper member
I found the whitepaper and saw the specs there. Glad there is a whitepaper! The whitepaper is really white))) Good to see where the direction of this coin is going. I like it!

Theres no whitepaper. Its likely that u read the zuzaper, a new enhanced and highly complex kind of wallpaper. Usually these papers are developed by large organizations that are in control of the entire whitepaper industry, they can spam these papers infinitely because of huge budget and upper-class machinery designed as though the production of papers never stops.

A good joke dude. In general, as I explained earlier in order to understand how much white paper is good for understanding, it is necessary to give it to the student for five minutes to read it. If he understands during this time that there is written it means everything is good if there is no means it can be thrown into the garbage Smiley
It's a great way to check WP mate! I'll remember that for next time  Cheesy
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
I found the whitepaper and saw the specs there. Glad there is a whitepaper! The whitepaper is really white))) Good to see where the direction of this coin is going. I like it!

Theres no whitepaper. Its likely that u read the zuzaper, a new enhanced and highly complex kind of wallpaper. Usually these papers are developed by large organizations that are in control of the entire whitepaper industry, they can spam these papers infinitely because of huge budget and upper-class machinery designed as though the production of papers never stops.

A good joke dude. In general, as I explained earlier in order to understand how much white paper is good for understanding, it is necessary to give it to the student for five minutes to read it. If he understands during this time that there is written it means everything is good if there is no means it can be thrown into the garbage Smiley
copper member
You are welcome!
Activity: 23
Good night, Team! Now that Bitcoin is in its final death throes, I'm all in your token! Given that it's backed by the SEC, time I can't lose unlike with Bitcoin, which as I mentioned is pretty much dead... again. SO, I m in.
copper member

That was funny ! If you ask 10 marketers about what a whitepaper is, you will get 10 different answers  Cheesy
Activity: 2147
Merit: 518

copper member
Truly appreciate your support guys!
Activity: 28
copper member
Activity: 42
Do I sense a Xorn + DogeCash partnership in the future?  Cool
Activity: 61
The current figures are absolutely real. Unfortunately, you hurried. I hope you sold when the price was more than $2.

XORNCOIN has many more news coming for the community.
Activity: 30
Hello
What about the airdrop or bounty program now? Are they available? May I join now? And one more question to you: how much money are you going to raise?
copper member
I have noticed only one airdrop campaign for this project, I think it needs more exposures specially in the social media sites. Most huge investors are using their social media accounts so I am sure this will be a big help for the project if they will open a social media campaign.
We have already finished two twitter campaigns
Bitcointalk airdrop is still available
Feel free to join
Activity: 145
I have noticed only one airdrop campaign for this project, I think it needs more exposures specially in the social media sites. Most huge investors are using their social media accounts so I am sure this will be a big help for the project if they will open a social media campaign.
Activity: 84
I have seen some interested investors here in the ann thread and this is great help to the project if more and more investors are going to check and invest. I am expecting for more good updates in the coming weeks.
Activity: 2147
Merit: 518
Now you can check if your XORN masternode is working and will receive rewards.
Additionally if your node has not been seen for over 20 minutes, a notification will be sent to inform you, so that you have enough time to react before your node status changes to EXPIRED causing your rewards being lost.

https://nodecheck.io
https://discordapp.com/invite/3VV5GkG
https://twitter.com/nodecheck

What if u dont want to spend time on checking but rather want the rewards to come in out of vacuum while u idle in the woods with an ax in ur hand and a piece of someones flesh trapped between ur jaws. That is what perfection is about. Knowledge, machine learning and deep understanding of the subject can prop u up to the level of deity. Why would u check something when u can enhance the qualities ancestry rewarded u with.
Activity: 144
Xorncoin developers are giving their best and exerting more effort to make the project achieve its goals, but I think it still need to push more specially with the marketing and promotions.
Activity: 161
Merit: 10
Hi. How much coins are needed for 1 masternode? And how much is ROI in a year for this coin? And can masternode be listed on some sites that provide services for masternodes?
Pages:
Jump to: