Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] XOV is creating a global decentralised banking platform - page 2. (Read 22650 times)

Activity: 21
Merit: 0
https://isthiscoinascam.com/check/xovbank
XOV Bank profile page now available on Isthiscoinascam.com
xov
copper member
Activity: 33
Merit: 1
XOV is now listed on the IDEX exchange!

https://twitter.com/Aurora_dao/status/1039654732602720262

We will also soon have news of a new partnership with a development company that will be building out Decentralized Asset Management Platform (DAMP) on Bitshares.
xov
copper member
XOV will be built on the Bitshares ecosystem, we are just in the process of signing up a development partner to help us achieve this!

Activity: 73
Merit: 2
Do you have a valid link to the discord? for some reason, I do not go to the channel of your group. Check, please.

SCAM ALERT SCAM ALERT PUMP AND DUMP WHY ARE YOU HIDING BITEXBAY AND NOT SHOWING IT ON COIN MARKET CAP XOVBANK IS LISTED ON BITXBAY SHOWING IT AT 0288 BTC ON MERCATOX IT IS 043 ETH 01 BTC

SCAM SCAM SCAM

BitexBay is not yet reporting to CoinMarketCap. Once the exchange sorts out the reporting, BitexBay data will be visible on CMC. Hopefully it will be sorted soon.
Roadmap 2.0 Release

The XOV team is proud to announce its roadmap for the XOV Global Financial Network. We have been working tirelessly behind the scenes and will soon be sharing the details of all we have been working on with our community.

At XOV our goal is to provide a range of financial services to our customers with the underpinning support of a stable currency.

The current XOV ERC-20 token will be swap-able for the XOV.DIV token (ratio of 1 XOV : 3 XOV.DIV) where users can then earn dividends from the XOV Decentralised Asset Management Platfrom (DAMP).

This has to be one of the most exciting cryptocurrency projects in some time that has the potential to add great value to the crypto market place. No longer will investors have to risk extreme falls in the value of their crypto, and will soon be able to earn interest on the stabilised cryptocurrency they hold with XOV.

This is a fantastic project. Led by a Team that is always communicating with the community. Cant wait for the Lite Paper.

Activity: 51
According to the information I know this project was on the floor Mercatox, the price is not high. This is a good start, by a very enthusiastic team XOV and aggressive to put the project on the floor. I appreciate this enthusiasm, hope the next time will be listed on multiple XOV floor and prices will rise
xov
copper member
Roadmap 2.0 Release

The XOV team is proud to announce its roadmap for the XOV Global Financial Network. We have been working tirelessly behind the scenes and will soon be sharing the details of all we have been working on with our community.

At XOV our goal is to provide a range of financial services to our customers with the underpinning support of a stable currency.

The current XOV ERC-20 token will be swap-able for the XOV.DIV token (ratio of 1 XOV : 3 XOV.DIV) where users can then earn dividends from the XOV Decentralised Asset Management Platfrom (DAMP).

This has to be one of the most exciting cryptocurrency projects in some time that has the potential to add great value to the crypto market place. No longer will investors have to risk extreme falls in the value of their crypto, and will soon be able to earn interest on the stabilised cryptocurrency they hold with XOV.

Activity: 295
Merit: 10
Activity: 11
Latest tweet from the XOV team

Just had confirmation from @xovceo the XOV Roadmap will be released on Thursday 30th August 2018. $xov #stablecoin #altcoins

https://twitter.com/DevXov/status/1034330384551608322

Activity: 114
Cool idea. I think investors will support you and you will succeed.
I still do not understand the idea of ​​XOV. Does XOV create a global decentralized bank? what is decentralized bank? And there was an error that prevented me from joining your cable channel!

They are talking about a Decentralized Asset Management... very exciting stuff!
Activity: 295
Merit: 10
Do you have a valid link to the discord? for some reason, I do not go to the channel of your group. Check, please.

SCAM ALERT SCAM ALERT PUMP AND DUMP WHY ARE YOU HIDING BITEXBAY AND NOT SHOWING IT ON COIN MARKET CAP XOVBANK IS LISTED ON BITXBAY SHOWING IT AT 0288 BTC ON MERCATOX IT IS 043 ETH 01 BTC

SCAM SCAM SCAM
Activity: 56
I still do not understand the idea of ​​XOV. Does XOV create a global decentralized bank? what is decentralized bank? And there was an error that prevented me from joining your cable channel!
Activity: 56
The project is still new, hopefully much support for this project so that in the future run smoothly and many investors who joined
Activity: 1092
Merit: 507
btcstakes.com
I took a chance here and bought a nice bag. The team seems dedicated and are very helpful on their discord channel. I had to take advantage of the low price and low token supply. Good luck to the team, can't wait to see the new roadmap.
Good but hard Vision. But XOV team is very committed & determined to XOV Vision.
XOV is great project. Total supply is only 70 Million Coin. So The Rate will go to moon soon.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
It is a great honor to be a part of this project. I hope that the official can update the information in a timely manner so that it can attract more attention.
Activity: 214
projects with interesting and promising concepts. this seems to be a good platform and provides very useful benefits for platform holders. so different innovations must be required in order for this project to compete and be successful.
The Team is hard at it working on the new Lite Paper and website redesign. Two major banks are now interested in developing partnerships with XOV. Due to additional investment the roadmap milestones are being brought forward and this will be reflected in a new Roadmap which will be layed out in the Lite Paper 2.0.

Things are looking great on the business front. Once the word gets out the 70 Million Supply is going to get harder and harder to get your hands on.

Currently trading at

Mercatox Exchange https://mercatox.com/exchange/XOV/BTC

BitexBay Exchange https://www.bitexbay.com/Home/Orders/index/currency/XOV-BTC.html

and Token.Store Decentralized Exchange https://token.store/trade/xov

Pages:
Jump to: