Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] XOV is creating a global decentralised banking platform - page 4. (Read 22650 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 102
https://twilight-coin.io/
reserved. I think this is the first project that has a very clear purpose and I am sure it will grow better.
Activity: 924
Merit: 255
Very detailed OP, the pics look great – that's enough to convince me; no mediocre projects puts effort into their OP/ whitepaper. Such projects can be listed on the fingers and I think for them this is a very important indicator

The fact that there is a very good description of the picture and plans is excellent. Obviously, it is not a scum but a real working project. But they lack a comparison table so that investors can quickly understand and evaluate what they are better than other similar projects.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
The team and the project will be top-level. Now the crypts in the world are just not enough. reliable and well-respected project. I'm for it!
xov
copper member
Activity: 33
Merit: 1
07 Aug 18 - The XOV project has been listed on Coinmarketcap (https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/xovbank/). XOV is building a global decentralised banking platform and stable coin which will be controlled via XOVnet (it's currency stabilisation network). New project update is due for release later today. The XOV has a low max supply of 70m coins and can be bought from the Mercatox exchange.

The XOV supply is not expected to last for long which may cause demand to outstrip supply.
Activity: 448
Merit: 252
Very detailed OP, the pics look great – that's enough to convince me; no mediocre projects puts effort into their OP/ whitepaper. Such projects can be listed on the fingers and I think for them this is a very important indicator
Activity: 112
When such a strong team of developers gathers together with an actual and strong idea, the project clearly deserves great success. Guys, I offer you a very promising stable project. He has really cool plans for the future and a good known team, which definitely inspires confidence.
xov
copper member
XOV is working with a large investment group that has decided to invest in the long term future of the project which is reflected in the current market conditions. This group is committed to helping us reach our development goals with further investments.

At the time of publication the current price is $0.04 per XOV. The volume and price are rising, which is expected to continue.
xov
copper member
XOV had a meeting with the Union Bank of Philippines today and discussed the possibility of collaborative working. Partnership opportunities are available on different levels, and further meetings are being scheduled to progress further. The option of the XOV Retail Bank being based within this opportunity has not been ruled out.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Total token supply is 70Million tokens. Current token price is $ 0.00444286. Therefore the marketcap is $311,000.

Is this possibly the most undervalued coin out there?
Activity: 536
Merit: 100
allocation of toke distribution. for an airdrop program really big, it catches my attention, where can i join to airdrop him sir?
I can not wait to join soon, and my hope, hopefully this project is successful and growing for the future
legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1086
Free Bitcoins Every Hour!

I am surprised to know that this project will deliver a Central Bank that issues the XOV currency as a future Central Bank Cryptocurrency. And further, this will be a Retail Bank that offers a range of decentralised banking services. It will be amazing if the plan can be implemented. But It seems not easy to control and manage the crypto currencies. As a future Central Bank Cryptocurrency to be, you should to think how to make the proper policy system for the management of crypto currencies as a whole.   
xov
copper member
The XOVnet stabilisation model will be ready within approximately 6 weeks (economic theory) and we have completed a critical appraisal of other stable coin projects including Saga, Basis, and Tether. Our model capitalises on weaknesses in these projects and will deliver the most truly stable coin solution available on the market. Without this you cannot have a stable blockchain bank. The two components are essential.
Very interested to see the completed whitepaper.
Activity: 154
I think to simplify their work, need centralized control, and also, with it, it's easy for them to cope with the security risks that will arise
xov
copper member
There are centralised control points that will be transparent to the XOVnet community.
Activity: 840
Merit: 251
Is every single tool you use to manipulate the circulating supply for stability decentralized or are there any centralized control points within your system?
Great looking team and very interesting project  Smiley
xov
copper member
The current XOV currency on the exchanges is not the eventual stabilised XOV currency via XOVnet. The XOV token currently in circulation is an investment token that is linked to the progress of the project.
Activity: 896
Merit: 108
Why, ETH token?
If this is true, I think that the ability is insufficient.
Pages:
Jump to: