Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [XRA] Ratecoin POW/POS - No ICO/ No premine / No ninja - page 4. (Read 34028 times)

legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
Wow that was fast, we are now on bittrex o_O

with a nice little buy wall

https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-XRA

on twitter it go also crazy

https://twitter.com/search?q=%24xra&src=typd&vertical=default
legendary
Activity: 1848
Was meaning to buy into this before it went onto Bittrex, oh well a bit too late but the coins are still cheap on Trex under 100
Activity: 854
Merit: 1007
JAYCE DESIGNS - http://bit.ly/1tmgIwK
So my twitter campaign worked after all Smiley Bitrex added XRA

https://twitter.com/RealBitcoinBlog/status/618884279246852096

Can I get a bounty?  Grin

RALb6F4tCHnHsJuyP2rQho1cF8RaRBbkLt
Activity: 432
Merit: 250
TREX HERE WE COME BOYS

XRA - now on BITTREX  Cheesy
That Droidz wallet notification thing is REALLY fast Smiley

https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-XRA
Activity: 159
Merit: 10
https://yadi.sk/i/2bzED4KYxCpgng
Just sent 10k to presstab,good job,good coin Cool
Activity: 840
Just going to throw this out there before you see the chart.... It looks like XRA is 30% stake rate not 3%.
I dont know what to say about that, I just landed here a few days back like coin like idea so figured id help make it happen if I can help. I think me and you are the only one on now someone who knows about all that will come on and explain it all im sure. Anyway we get it figured out. Thanks again.

Probably just an honest miscode... but frankly 30% is a lot better in my book Tongue

Yeah, the entire first page of this thread is scattered with comments about 30%, including the DEV. Not really sure what happened to the announcement information.

announcement info was changed due supposed problem with staking...originally it read 30% on top of op...then changed to 3%.......all those comments seem to have been deleted
Activity: 840
yeah but what happened to all the posts that indicated problem with staking and that staking washappening at 3% not 30.....that when the dev just decided to change op to 3% ...as most comments were fine with 3%.....like me...personally I think anything above 2-3% cant be self sustaing......growth should come from appreciation not inteterest......btw    I think the error had to do with decimal place in the code....anyway those post seem to have vanished
legendary
Activity: 938
Just going to throw this out there before you see the chart.... It looks like XRA is 30% stake rate not 3%.
I dont know what to say about that, I just landed here a few days back like coin like idea so figured id help make it happen if I can help. I think me and you are the only one on now someone who knows about all that will come on and explain it all im sure. Anyway we get it figured out. Thanks again.

Probably just an honest miscode... but frankly 30% is a lot better in my book Tongue

Yeah, the entire first page of this thread is scattered with comments about 30%, including the DEV. Not really sure what happened to the announcement information.
legendary
Activity: 1330
Blockchain Developer

Activity: 803
Merit: 501
legendary
Blockchain Developer

http://www.presstab.pw/phpexplorer/XRA
Would anyone be interested in donating some XRA or BTC to help me cover some server costs to host my custom PoS explorer for XRA? Check out presstab.pw to get an example of what it would look like, it is geared for information for PoS coins.  Has richlist address claiming, stake weight charts, PoS difficulty charts, order book with all exchanges listed on it, etc. I am thinking about starting to stake some XRA for the fun of it, would be a useful trade for me.
Hell yes we are tell us what you need to make it happen Presstab, big fan of your work. We would love to have RATE on your site.

Realistically I would want to get about 0.11 btc worth of XRA. So that means around 230k XRA at current price, which I would like to keep in my own personal staking bag. This is half of what I charge normal coins and would pretty much cover an extra 1 gb of ram that I would add to my vps to add this coin.

If anyone is interested in this proposition they can donate here: RUcs5rVRckvw2j6Mq8KFgk7XrmAK4TQNBn

I dont know where we are now but dont forget to donate to presstab, we need this on his site not to mention many people follow presstab. We are blessed to have a spot on his page so give some. Im sending 25k more now. if you send post it here so we know hes been taken care of.

About 100k away from the goal. I already have it all synced up and ready to go Smiley I just sent the rest 85k from yobit and 15k from my wallet thank you sir
legendary
Blockchain Developer
Would anyone be interested in donating some XRA or BTC to help me cover some server costs to host my custom PoS explorer for XRA? Check out presstab.pw to get an example of what it would look like, it is geared for information for PoS coins.  Has richlist address claiming, stake weight charts, PoS difficulty charts, order book with all exchanges listed on it, etc. I am thinking about starting to stake some XRA for the fun of it, would be a useful trade for me.
Hell yes we are tell us what you need to make it happen Presstab, big fan of your work. We would love to have RATE on your site.

Realistically I would want to get about 0.11 btc worth of XRA. So that means around 230k XRA at current price, which I would like to keep in my own personal staking bag. This is half of what I charge normal coins and would pretty much cover an extra 1 gb of ram that I would add to my vps to add this coin.

If anyone is interested in this proposition they can donate here: RUcs5rVRckvw2j6Mq8KFgk7XrmAK4TQNBn

I dont know where we are now but dont forget to donate to presstab, we need this on his site not to mention many people follow presstab. We are blessed to have a spot on his page so give some. Im sending 25k more now. if you send post it here so we know hes been taken care of.

About 100k away from the goal. I already have it all synced up and ready to go Smiley
Activity: 476
Merit: 500
Just sent 25k to presstab. Good day for XRA

legendary
Activity: 1162
Decentralizing Jesus on the Blockchain
good going dev i m happy so far with the progress and staking however anxiously waiting for the digital market release
Retweeted for ya . would like to see my 2700 coins make .125 btc for me . get some action for it.

Thanks!

2700 coins?

I got like 500k coins , and still buying, i feel that this coin will make me rich Smiley

Those retweets starting to rack up man

Yep i know, i got very good marketing skiils, it will be around 100-200 by tomorrow, hopefully that will get bitrex attention.

I expect XRA to get listed on bitrex by tomorrow Smiley

100 btc volume when we get listed on bittrex!!

How much do you think the price will get up to 500-600?
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
Nice volume today for XRA!! Grin
Retweeted for ya . would like to see my 2700 coins make .125 btc for me . get some action for it.

Thanks!

2700 coins?

I got like 500k coins , and still buying, i feel that this coin will make me rich Smiley

Yep i know, i got very good marketing skiils, it will be around 100-200 by tomorrow, hopefully that will get bitrex attention.

I expect XRA to get listed on bitrex by tomorrow Smiley
Activity: 476
Merit: 500

Thanks!

2700 coins?

Pages:
Jump to: