Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [XRE] Revolver Coin. Decentralized Reward Platform. - page 90. (Read 164987 times)

legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 1723
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses

If someone rents that rig, he will make about double from mining ETH directly.
Activity: 610
Merit: 500
Any miners looking to sell?
PM me with offers. Wink
price
Activity: 1022
Merit: 501
Any miners looking to sell?
PM me with offers. Wink
Activity: 440
Merit: 250
@Barney - what is the RPCport ? I'm trying solo and miner is not able to connect to the wallet despite my revolvercoin.conf file.

RPC port is 8775
But guys, you cannot do solo mining with released miners since Revolver is based on the latest Bitcoin v12 and it doesn't support Getwork protocol.
That is why we've implemented our official Revolver Pool and released it from the very beginning to help you mine with available miners.

Hi, thanks for the answer. Unfortunately it was not listed initially.
Also we need block explorer to validate  the coin distribution and to meet requirements of the exchanges.
What's next in the roadmap ?
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
yes,,,It's u , are you mining with GPU ?
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 3199
Activity: 170
Merit: 100
RevolverCoin dev
@Barney - what is the RPCport ? I'm trying solo and miner is not able to connect to the wallet despite my revolvercoin.conf file.

RPC port is 8775
But guys, you cannot do solo mining with released miners since Revolver is based on the latest Bitcoin v12 and it doesn't support Getwork protocol.
That is why we've implemented our official Revolver Pool and released it from the very beginning to help you mine with available miners.
legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 1723
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
This coin needs major advertising such as appearing in a Movie or on CNN or on WallStreetJournal etc. Then ill become more profitable to mine than ETH.
Activity: 440
Merit: 250
My AMD 280x GPU gets 2.2-2.4MH/s with completely stock settings, I also have multiple servers running 16 vCPU's & 4GB of RAM each mining with the CPU Miner and getting 550KH/s each one.

it is unfair for CPU miner in suprnova, I have minerd for 10 h, my hashrate is less than a guys, I have found more than 10 blocks/h, but that guys could only found about 1~2 blocks/h, but got more coins in pool because of high hashrate and shares .

what a fuck thing.
Activity: 96
Merit: 10
When the coin is expected to appear in any market?
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001
My AMD 280x GPU gets 2.2-2.4MH/s with completely stock settings, I also have multiple servers running 16 vCPU's & 4GB of RAM each mining with the CPU Miner and getting 550KH/s each one.
Activity: 104
Merit: 10
370 to 1.2m -380 to 1.75m  Huh
Activity: 55
I want to give cpuminer a try but all i'm seeing in the downloads is the linux version and source, do I have to compile one for myself. I would prefer a windows binary.
Anyone got a link to the binary?
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001
CPU miner: cpuminer X11Evo
./minerd -a X11EVO -t 4 -s 6 --url=stratum+tcp://pool.revolvercoin.org:3077 --userpass=YOUR_ADDRESS:x

it does not work .. Take a look when I use the .bat and it comes with following error

G:\Coin\revolvercoin_bin_win(1)\pooler-cpuminer-2.4.4-win64>minerd -a X11EVO -t
4 -s 6 --url=stratum+tcp://pool.revolvercoin.org:3077 --userpass=***:x
minerd: unknown algorithm -- 'X11EVO'
Try `minerd --help' for more information.

G:\Coin\revolvercoin_bin_win(1)\pooler-cpuminer-2.4.4-win64>pause
Press any key to continue . . .

Try with: -a X11Evo   (check that 'v' and 'o' are NOT capitalized)

i tried but failed again
minerd -a X11Evo -t 4 -s 6 --url=stratum+tcp://pool.revolvercoin.org:3077 --userpass=***********************************:x
pause

Did you downloaded the miner from the OP?

yes i downloaded from the OP

Well, I ran out of ideas, sorry I can't help more. (Btw, you where right in your spelling; it is X11EVO).

Looks like you are using wrong cpuminer binaries (pooler-cpuminer-2.4.4-win64), which don't support X11EVO. Also it is important to mention, that we didn't compile cpuminer for windows, only for linux. Wondered if anyone was going to use it.

Is there a guide on how to get Unix users to compile for the CPU miner & pointing it to a pool ?

I think it would attract more people if there was a simple guide for them to follow.
RevolverCoin dev
RevolverCoin dev
I have a noobish question, what does the pending blocks in the mining pool window mean? Is it the blocks I found?

I'm asking because before the maintenance there were some pending block but after the site came back up after todays maintenance it came back empty. Is this what you guys meant by pending transactions will be worked out till the end of today?

Pending blocks are blocks that are maturing (maturity age is 100 confirms). You can see your immature balance on the stats page.
All blocks were already mature when the pool was up, so you didn't see them. But don't worry payments were released in full, we double checked that.
RevolverCoin dev
CPU miner: cpuminer X11Evo
./minerd -a X11EVO -t 4 -s 6 --url=stratum+tcp://pool.revolvercoin.org:3077 --userpass=YOUR_ADDRESS:x

it does not work .. Take a look when I use the .bat and it comes with following error

G:\Coin\revolvercoin_bin_win(1)\pooler-cpuminer-2.4.4-win64>minerd -a X11EVO -t
4 -s 6 --url=stratum+tcp://pool.revolvercoin.org:3077 --userpass=***:x
minerd: unknown algorithm -- 'X11EVO'
Try `minerd --help' for more information.

G:\Coin\revolvercoin_bin_win(1)\pooler-cpuminer-2.4.4-win64>pause
Press any key to continue . . .

Try with: -a X11Evo   (check that 'v' and 'o' are NOT capitalized)

i tried but failed again
minerd -a X11Evo -t 4 -s 6 --url=stratum+tcp://pool.revolvercoin.org:3077 --userpass=***********************************:x
pause

Did you downloaded the miner from the OP?

yes i downloaded from the OP

Well, I ran out of ideas, sorry I can't help more. (Btw, you where right in your spelling; it is X11EVO).

Looks like you are using wrong cpuminer binaries (pooler-cpuminer-2.4.4-win64), which don't support X11EVO. Also it is important to mention, that we didn't compile cpuminer for windows, only for linux. Wondered if anyone was going to use it.
what is the RPC port?

CPU for solomining
Activity: 159
WTS ~6500 XRE for 0.15BTC

29M coins; 128 coins/block/min
atm, i'll take ~6500 xre for 0.00032 btc for fun Smiley

6500 x 0.00032 = 2.08btc

gr8 2btc will be enough  Grin

LoL, just an offer for fun, I mine this too.  Grin

Maybe dev were preparing to got more efforts to get some exchanges ready soon, so coins get it's value.
Cause I think that no miners will okay waiting exchange, too much longer may cause valuable for coins, and might be miners are mining for nothing for just another alt-coins which hash no exchange.
But it's all on dev. Smiley

Pages:
Jump to: