Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [XRE] Revolver Coin. Decentralized Reward Platform. - page 94. (Read 164987 times)

legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1000
oh,no good the virus stuff

I doubt there are any viruses if ocminer has checked through it. Are you trying to scare miners away?

Look jimlite post

maybe is.

Im currently mining this coin so

edit: I have compatibility problem with my rig 2 too

I can't mine with 2 7850 and one 290 on x11evo,I don't know why,it make driver crash or computer freeze.(got msg problem with blake.cl not found,or fail,when its there)

Then,after let these two 7850 mine it close by itself(sgminer) after an hour of mining without crashing pilot

Also this 290 work perfectly im mining on dagger too with another miner(not sg)

Great magician programmer,please fix it on next miner update Smiley
Activity: 356
Merit: 250

I doubt there are any viruses if ocminer has checked through it. Are you trying to scare miners away?
Activity: 582
Merit: 502
Another question (hopefully, this one will be answered):

/usr/bin/ld: librevolvercoin_common.a(librevolvercoin_common_a-blake.o): relocation R_X86_64_32 against `.rodata' can not be used when making a shared object; recompile with -fPIC
librevolvercoin_common.a: error adding symbols: Bad value
collect2: error: ld returned 1 exit status
Makefile:2928: recipe for target 'revolvercoind' failed

How can I resolve this error? (Again, I'm using Ubuntu 15.04 64bits, and I have installed all the dependencies).

Thanks in advance.
Activity: 170
Merit: 100
RevolverCoin dev
Dev - a question for you:

If network hashrate is same as the pool hashrate (checked that quite a few times) - how come that pool finds ~40% of blocks or less? Who's finding the rest?

This leads to a question why is solo-mining disabled (seems like deamon can't start in server mode)?

Some blocks were stuck and as a result the stats are incomplete. We are working on this issue to release pending payments.
The reason solo-mining is not available for an external miner is simple - unlike many other coins Revolver coin is based on the latest Bitcoin Core v0.12 which doesn't support getwork protocol. There is a special version of sgminer with GetBlockTemplate protocol support (Groestl's sgminer) but this needs time to be implemented.
By the way daemon can be started in server mode.
Activity: 350
so far so good. Miner shows no accepted shares but when i look at suprnova it is mining and balance is going up.  Grin
legendary
Activity: 582
Merit: 502
Devs, I'm getting this error when apply 'make' in Ubuntu 15.04:

/bin/bash: ../share/genbuild.sh: Permission denied
Makefile:7756: recipe for target 'obj/build.h' failed
make[2]: *** [obj/build.h] Error 126

Any idea why?

Edit: Nevermind, It just needed to be chmoded, but thanks for your response.
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1018
Usually when a shitcoin appears with a new algo and miner, it just means the dev has the real miner, lol.

OR it could be reason #2. I don't know, but be careful guys. I don't like seeing 7 positives, even if sgminer usually throws off 1 or 2.  The GData and Ikarus Trojans are concerning to me. I have been burned before. Sitting this one out.

AegisLab    Risktool.W32.Bitcoinminer!c    20160528
Avast    Multi:BitCoinMiner-B [PUP]    20160528
ESET-NOD32    a variant of Win32/BitCoinMiner.BF potentially unsafe    20160528
Fortinet    Riskware/BitCoinMiner    20160528
GData    Archive.Trojan.Agent.4ZXZRT    20160528
Ikarus    Trojan.Rogue    20160528
Kaspersky    not-a-virus:HEUR:RiskTool.Win32.BitCoinMiner.gen    20160528
legendary
Activity: 1901
Merit: 1024
I think my 7950 GPU speed is ~1.6-2Mh/s , GPU usage is 98% but miner show drop of speed every few sec or so, GPU temp is low
Activity: 616
I try installs wallet for Windows 7 still ERROR. Wallet binaries Can't execute

There is someone who can help with this problem?
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
Pool up:

https://xre.suprnova.cc

Would be cool if some GPU's can be pointed to the pool, need to find the first Block...

Im still waiting an working miner  Lips sealed

Thanks guys, that was quick, we've already found the first block Smiley

@etoque: the sgminer works fine for me with 15.x drivers on several 280x

I will be throwing what I can there when I can, supeRnova pools are the most reliable Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
Pool up:

Would be cool if some GPU's can be pointed to the pool, need to find the first Block...

Thanks guys, that was quick, we've already found the first block Smiley

@etoque: the sgminer works fine for me with 15.x drivers on several 280x
legendary
Pool up:

legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
Pool up:

Activity: 369
Hmmmm a new coin release with a different algorithm, I might try my luck with solo mining on my i5 CPU.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001
Which GPU miner is better as I see 2 different links to the sgminer github upload ?
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Nope, set generate.
Activity: 111
Merit: 10

If network hashrate is same as the pool hashrate (checked that quite a few times) - how come that pool finds ~40% of blocks or less? Who's finding the rest?

This leads to a question why is solo-mining disabled (seems like deamon can't start in server mode)?

Solo is working with qt. Mined few solo blocks.

GPU solo mining?
Activity: 574
Merit: 500

Solo is working with qt. Mined few solo blocks.
Activity: 111
Merit: 10

Pages:
Jump to: