Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [XRE] Revolver Coin. Decentralized Reward Platform. - page 98. (Read 164987 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
good coin. will mine. more info plz
Activity: 432
Merit: 250
Bitrated user: Foex.
Finally to new algo to mine.. Will definetly mine this
legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1051
ICO? Not even once.
Can we expect a ccminer fork ready before the launch also or is this going to be AMD only?
Activity: 170
RevolverCoin dev
Miners sources are available on GitHub. Please make sure you are able to build binaries from sources in advance. We are going to publish binaries a couple hours before the launch.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Good luck with your coin.. Will mine this
RevolverCoin dev
Guys, everything is going fine. We are busy finishing our pool and polishing the wallet as well.
Meanwhile website is up and running: www.revolvercoin.org (Resource links will be updated tomorrow)
We are not planning to provide ccminer at launch since our resources are limited at the moment. However it is on our roadmap.
Also, in case someone is feeling like implementing it (possibly before launch) we would be more than happy. We will provide a dedicated demo wallet as well as all needed tech details upon request.
Activity: 263
semux
2 days + no any additional info about mining....
Activity: 204
Activity: 409
Coin launches in 2 days and there have been no new posts in the last 4 days.
This doesn't look good to me. Do we even have an answer on the miners at least? I would like to mine on NVidia too but if there is no ccminer it won't be worth it
legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1051
ICO? Not even once.

We have our own implementation and it is based on popular cpuminer/sgminer sources. However it is open source, so if for some reason you don't trust our implementation - feel free to wait for a miner from one of the guys you've mentioned.

Please make a ccminer version too, for nvidia

This. For fair launch both AMD and Nvidia should have a miner ready at launch otherwise you'll never hear the end of it from whichever side not having a miner at launch.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Waiting for the grand launch it is almost there and bounty might be good to collect I wish I can join and collect some for my wallet be back here and looking forward to your success dev team.
Activity: 504
Translator English to Indonesian Language
watching this

me too, maybe this is good coin
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
watching this
legendary
Activity: 2165
Merit: 1002

We have our own implementation and it is based on popular cpuminer/sgminer sources. However it is open source, so if for some reason you don't trust our implementation - feel free to wait for a miner from one of the guys you've mentioned.

Please make a ccminer version too, for nvidia
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
looking forward  Wink

As previously said, consider some social media and or signature promotion, it would be a good pr method for spreading some awareness

We are thinking about starting some kind of a promotion campaign next week. I guess signatures, bounties etc will be in the list.
RevolverCoin dev
looking forward  Wink

As previously said, consider some social media and or signature promotion, it would be a good pr method for spreading some awareness

We are thinking about starting some kind of a promotion campaign next week. I guess signatures, bounties etc will be in the list.

It is not quite right. As we discussed we focus on the launch first and then proceed with promotions
Activity: 644
Rockstar coin  Cool  i want to be rockstar \m/  Cool
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
looking forward  Wink

RevolverCoin dev
Good news everyone! Exactly in one week at this time Revolver coin will be launched. Be there for an awesome good time!
P.S. We are going to publish instructions somewhere around Wednesday.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 521
Watching. Are waiting for the launch and distribution if any.
Pages:
Jump to: