Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [XSH] TOR/i2p, Quantum proof, MN, PoS/PoW, Fully ano, SHIELD - page 10. (Read 154389 times)

Activity: 293
Merit: 10
Some are holding, some are not. Just saw how hard SHIELD got dumped to 100 sat Sad Some people, probably miners sold huge bag just not.
It's sad to see price getting dumped so hard. Hope it will get back on it's feet soon. Maybe someone can share information on masternode progress?

We have a commit log in the discord which says something about the progress, we're working on an private testnet (before the public one) to make sure it's not entirely broken.

Activity: 51
Merit: 0
Some are holding, some are not. Just saw how hard SHIELD got dumped to 100 sat Sad Some people, probably miners sold huge bag just not.
It's sad to see price getting dumped so hard. Hope it will get back on it's feet soon. Maybe someone can share information on masternode progress?
If you missed it;

We reworked the roadmap to

And are listed to a new exchange called Xiphos.exchange with a partnership.
The main thing is that the project will have some external sources of support, which will be made by creating and joining platforms that help both developers and users. This is an important factor for the team

Thank you
Activity: 302
Holding for ages Roll Eyes
My 200k xsh ready for masternode Smiley

With 800k XSH ready for masternodes too amigo! I love XSH! Anybody knows what SHIELD Black is?
I also have 200K of shield. No idea what is Shield Black is thou. Any update on when can we expect launch of masternodes? Test was launched month ago and still no updates on when masternodes comes in effect?

Dont know but the Team is doing a great work from the beginning. Im in since 3 sat. I just love the Project, love the Name and love the Logo. Dont think it will go much cheaper but u´ll never know. When it goes cheaper for me its definitely a chance to accumulate more.

Thank you, we're still hard at work on the project and don't plan to ever stop

lets hope we get on more exchanges

We're also on Xiphos.exchange now (which is great because if you have SHIELD on the exchange the fee you pay per trade gets less)
Add "SHIELD (XSH)" to TOP Masternodes (Rating) https://l2rx.com

Your coin: "№ 604 SHIELD (XSH)" https://l2rx.com/add.php

Thank you for adding us
Activity: 13
The main thing is that the project will have some external sources of support, which will be made by creating and joining platforms that help both developers and users. This is an important factor for the team
Activity: 168
Add "SHIELD (XSH)" to TOP Masternodes (Rating) https://l2rx.com

Your coin: "№ 604 SHIELD (XSH)" https://l2rx.com/add.php
Activity: 9

With 800k XSH ready for masternodes too amigo! I love XSH! Anybody knows what SHIELD Black is?
I also have 200K of shield. No idea what is Shield Black is thou. Any update on when can we expect launch of masternodes? Test was launched month ago and still no updates on when masternodes comes in effect?

Dont know but the Team is doing a great work from the beginning. Im in since 3 sat. I just love the Project, love the Name and love the Logo. Dont think it will go much cheaper but u´ll never know. When it goes cheaper for me its definitely a chance to accumulate more.
Activity: 51

Activity: 9

Activity: 76
Activity: 4
How to update android wallet? My wallet does not work!  Huh Huh

Please help me!
 Cry Cry Cry
Activity: 87
BLOCK EXPLORER FOR SHIELD UPDATED

With Difficulty chart, and Rich List

SHIELD donation address: SMowmV6v8Kego8JtUi2cyAGsSKT48kN6Hk
BTC donation address: 1BDLMowN5Gkop4WkUtvJJy9PJrMbDoxtuy
Does anyone know already how many XSH we will need for each MN? Think it's the right time to invest...
Last I checked it was 200K of XSH. But I don't know, maybe it will be changed, I hope so, since it's few thousands dollars, it's not much and apparently everyone will have masternodes. I don't know is it good for coin.
Since SHIELD is issued with 750M of XSH, the maximum number of owners of the masternode is 3,750.
This can be said to be the number needed to decentralize from centralization.
How to update android wallet? My wallet does not work!  Huh Huh
Activity: 132

you are right, external support is important to support the development of the project, in addition the project has had a support community where people want to hold it and believe that it will have the potential for a bright future.
I also think the adjustment of the project is necessary and ongoing. In addition to the support from the outside, the community always trusts and supports the project. The project itself needs to make every effort to make improvements in line with the development trend. At the same time, the appropriate adjustment will increase the confidence of the community in the project.
what adjustments? Can you give an example, thank you
Pages:
Jump to: