Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [XSH] TOR/i2p, Quantum proof, MN, PoS/PoW, Fully ano, SHIELD - page 12. (Read 154346 times)

Activity: 89
Merit: 0
Are there national boundaries involved?
Activity: 50
Does anyone know already how many XSH we will need for each MN? Think it's the right time to invest...
Last I checked it was 200K of XSH. But I don't know, maybe it will be changed, I hope so, since it's few thousands dollars, it's not much and apparently everyone will have masternodes. I don't know is it good for coin.
Activity: 21
Does anyone know already how many XSH we will need for each MN? Think it's the right time to invest...
Activity: 448
Merit: 100

Hi everyone , the brand new Electrum v3 client is now available for Windows!

https://github.com/ShieldCoin/SHIELD/releases/tag/electrum

This is a very convenient, fast and secure way to store your SHIELD, and is a great choice for everyday users. All transactions are fully verified via SPV.

NOTE: Users of the Android wallet can import

Glad to know this, that there is new electrum wallet. I need to update my wallet now. I've been gathering shield for quite sometime now. I want to be qualified to the masternode.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100

This is a very convenient, fast and secure way to store your SHIELD, and is a great choice for everyday users. All transactions are fully verified via SPV.

Thank for update !!!
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
The main thing is that the project will have some external sources of support, which will be made by creating and joining platforms that help both developers and users. This is an important factor for the team
Activity: 293
Merit: 10
I feel bad about all these excellent coins dropping day after day. Started buying Shield way back at $0.006 - in disbelief how all the tech leadership men and women have such hesitation to ever publicly support projects. What ever became of Marc Andreesen? Is he still on sabbatical year after year? I think they're just lazy anymore.

Marc Andreesen has done a lot though he doesn't really *have* to work anymore. But crypto is a very new market a lot of people don't really understand what brings value which is of course a gigantic problem.

Half of people in crypto is for money in general, they don't need to understand what makes coin better or known, all they care is more and faster.
I think XSV is at bottom now, so bought almost 300k Wink
Good to hear XSH could use some more love from peiple like you. At the end i think everyone is in it for the win. Some people just wanna make a quick buck while others want big returns on the long term. But i think this team is doing everything to proof them selfs to be most capable for this coin to grow into something big in the long term. Keep up the great work boys!!
Thank you for kind words Wink. I like Shield from development side, they doing something different from rest coins and they actually does something.
Also who is not aware, you can vote on https://sonox.io/ every 24 Hours. I vote for Shield and another coin each day.

Thank you!

Activity: 22
from Discord
----- SHIELD Electrum-XSH Release v3.2.2  -----

Hi @everyone , the brand new Electrum v3 client is now available for Windows!

NOTE: Users of the Android wallet can import their Android recovery seed into this wallet. Please find instructions through the above link.
Activity: 51
I feel bad about all these excellent coins dropping day after day. Started buying Shield way back at $0.006 - in disbelief how all the tech leadership men and women have such hesitation to ever publicly support projects. What ever became of Marc Andreesen? Is he still on sabbatical year after year? I think they're just lazy anymore.

Marc Andreesen has done a lot though he doesn't really *have* to work anymore. But crypto is a very new market a lot of people don't really understand what brings value which is of course a gigantic problem.

Half of people in crypto is for money in general, they don't need to understand what makes coin better or known, all they care is more and faster.
Good to hear XSH could use some more love from peiple like you. At the end i think everyone is in it for the win. Some people just wanna make a quick buck while others want big returns on the long term. But i think this team is doing everything to proof them selfs to be most capable for this coin to grow into something big in the long term. Keep up the great work boys!!
Thank you for kind words Wink. I like Shield from development side, they doing something different from rest coins and they actually does something.
Also who is not aware, you can vote on https://sonox.io/ every 24 Hours. I vote for Shield and another coin each day.
Activity: 84

We're working on masternodes and marketing

I think the project from the start is important in the first place marketing itself. Much depends on this in the early stage of the project. What do you think is this? Huh
Activity: 54

Activity: 51

hello dev, i want to ask when we will release the masternode, i have wait so long time , and i also want to know the process of promoting SHIELD, it seems that less people know the SHIELD. we should let more people know us , more people use shield.

We're working on masternodes and marketing

copper member
Activity: 153
hello dev, i want to ask when we will release the masternode, i have wait so long time , and i also want to know the process of promoting SHIELD, it seems that less people know the SHIELD. we should let more people know us , more people use shield.
Activity: 229
Merit: 101
Activity: 168
I really like this project, I want to believe that it will be successful, since some of my acquaintances are very interested in it.
Everyone get out and vote for XSH on coinex!!
https://www.coinex.com/vote/project?id=1332
Sign up on coinex, and need 1001 CET. 1000 in wallet to vote, and 1 CET for the vote.

Don't forget you can vote 5 times per week from 1 account. So you need extra 5 votes each week. There is no voting expiration date, there is only required number of votes.

Do you know the required number of votes?

If you look up, you will see it: 3.Standard: Min. support of 1000 votes. It's actually really good exchange.

----- SHIELD v3.0.3.0 macOS Release  -----

Hi @everyone , the macOS version of the SHIELD v3 Hadron client is available below:

Standard: https://github.com/ShieldCoin/SHIELD/releases/download/stable/shield-mac.dmg
"Turbo": https://github.com/ShieldCoin/SHIELD/releases/download/turbo/shield-mac-turbo.dmg

Nice, will try to day Wink Thank you.

Alright good luck Wink

Only 38 votes so far Sad Does anyone knows how much 1000 CET costs? Maybe it's worth to buy and vote? 5 Votes per week, so let's say 10 accounts is 50 votes per week, since there is no deadline, you can vote for ever before reaching 1000 votes?

I'm not sure how it works, I guess it's something like that.
Do you have any infos about the coming masternode feature? % of masternode rewards for example?

Features as in additional stuff you can do with them? Not yet we do have a lot planned for them
Pages:
Jump to: