Author

Topic: [ANN] [XSH] TOR/i2p, Quantum proof, MN, PoS/PoW, Fully ano, SHIELD - page 117. (Read 154389 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 116
good work.. dev and comunity

by ---| ɃiT_WʘʘĶiË |--- -
Activity: 157
Merit: 100
ARweY484XkBSRCaPMATy9PCfrKJkgqWF6T
I was looking for some good article about masternodes but couldn't find any. Could someone send me her any good explanation how it works? I suppose that you run 24/7 your wallet online so transactions go trough your node. What other coins do have masternodes, and which ratio of reward is given to holder, do you get daily payouts etc...

We'll get some more information long before we finish the project. And you just get 35% of the block reward. But this could change. If you want to read about it right now you can see it here

It's about finding the balance between being a good investment, not breaking the coin, and improving the network functionalities
Activity: 599
PointPay.io
Hey everyone, we have a new competition, we want you to make a promotional video for SHIELD. The most professional video willwin. The winner of this competition will win 75k XSH. We also have a second place that will win 25k SHIELD. Let us know if you’re joining and if you need more information don’t be afraid to ask. Good luck everybody!
myr-gr 2.946 k   
why is such a high complexity of mining
? the overall network speed has not changed and the complexity has increased x20
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
I was looking for some good article about masternodes but couldn't find any. Could someone send me her any good explanation how it works? I suppose that you run 24/7 your wallet online so transactions go trough your node. What other coins do have masternodes, and which ratio of reward is given to holder, do you get daily payouts etc...

We'll get some more information long before we finish the project. And you just get 35% of the block reward. But this could change. If you want to read about it right now you can see it here
PointPay.io

We got a lot of requests to not yet got on Whattomine, I don't know why and am not really interested in finding out what people have against it but we decided to wait until more people want us to join than people don't want it. We'll probably keep a voting about it soon!
against those who are now its prey. as the more people know about the coin, the higher the difficulty of mining, but the higher the price and the new exchanges
Hey everyone, we have a new competition, we want you to make a promotional video for SHIELD. The most professional video willwin. The winner of this competition will win 75k XSH. We also have a second place that will win 25k SHIELD. Let us know if you’re joining and if you need more information don’t be afraid to ask. Good luck everybody!
Activity: 239
Merit: 107
Activity: 79
Shield looking really good.  All we have to do people is keep holding and don't sell at some ridiculous price just to make a few dollars.  Hold the coin this coin can get to a dollar easily and beon

Hi Joe check your pm
Activity: 79
Shield looking really good.  All we have to do people is keep holding and don't sell at some ridiculous price just to make a few dollars.  Hold the coin this coin can get to a dollar easily and beon
Alright, we'll keep a voting have to talk about it with the team first but after this you can expect it.
yes create a vote on discord.. for me what to mine it's a good thing for a coin..

It's bad for greedy selfish dumbs, who want to mine alone with low difficulty.  Roll Eyes

totally agree with you
Activity: 588
yes create a vote on discord.. for me what to mine it's a good thing for a coin..

It's bad for greedy selfish dumbs, who wants to mine alone with a low difficulty.  Roll Eyes

We got a lot of requests to not yet got on Whattomine, I don't know why and am not really interested in finding out what people have against it but we decided to wait until more people want us to join than people don't want it. We'll probably keep a voting about it soon!

yes this coin finally grow.. 5 btc daily .. now wainting for the new step on roadmap... maybe included a new and big exchange

Activity: 119
49 sat

Nice to see $XSH moving up.

I got 43 sats on stocks.exchange and 45 sats trading on tradesatoshi.com.  Grin
PointPay.io
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
D D D Denarius
We are announcing both the release of the Electrum tor wallet
as the release of the SHIELD tor node. Article about the Tor nodes
coming soon. Also news about what’s coming after this coming
soon!
Isn't SHIELD team one the most promising team out of all new shitcoins so far?

Honestly it really is, they have impressed many of us so far and i've no doubt they will continue to do so throughout the development of this coin
With all this good eyecatching stuff in the coins title it should attract more people soon, this dev does deliver and that's what everybody likes.
Activity: 417
Merit: 105
We are announcing both the release of the Electrum tor wallet
as the release of the SHIELD tor node. Article about the Tor nodes
coming soon. Also news about what’s coming after this coming
soon!
Isn't SHIELD team one the most promising team out of all new shitcoins so far?

Honestly it really is, they have impressed many of us so far and i've no doubt they will continue to do so throughout the development of this coin
Activity: 157
ARweY484XkBSRCaPMATy9PCfrKJkgqWF6T
How many coins do I need to have to have a masterdone?

500K coins for a Masternode, but subject to change. Should be clearer the closer we get to the release date
Jump to: