Author

Topic: [ANN] [XSH] TOR/i2p, Quantum proof, MN, PoS/PoW, Fully ano, SHIELD - page 112. (Read 154389 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 111
Just started mining today. Is it Lyra2v2 the most profitable mining algo for nvidia cards?
No.
Might be best to try Blake2S for nvidia cards and make sure u are on a good pool as well otherwise u might be mining for less than peanuts Smiley
Thanks for your advice. I was mining with Lyra2v2 till now Cry I earned about 85 coins per hour. see what happens with blake2s Smiley
mining at Bilbotel.
Which miner?
blake2s mines 17.6% more than lyra2v2 in my environment. I'm using palgin mod 1.1
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
Dev's i have one question.

Is there any possibility to burn 1/3 or maybe the half of the amount of coins? This would probably kick out some wales that cash out but after that this coin can grow fast and steady dont you guys think?

Masternodes will eventually be implemented and that should be incentive enough to hold. Masternode requirement will be decently substantial.  Say, 500k required for MN. Thats about $4600 at current prices and I'm pretty sure we've only begun to see the potential in price. I personally wouldn't risk a MN to make a quick return. 500k may not be as easy to come by soon.

*disclaimer* I have no idea what MN requirement will actually be. Only speculating here.

If the MN requirement is. 5 masternodes on day one. boy oh boy

What do you mean "MN requirement is. 5 masternodes"?
Activity: 308
Merit: 107

Is there any possibility to burn 1/3 or maybe the half of the amount of coins? This would probably kick out some wales that cash out but after that this coin can grow fast and steady dont you guys think?

Masternodes will eventually be implemented and that should be incentive enough to hold. Masternode requirement will be decently substantial.  Say, 500k required for MN. Thats about $4600 at current prices and I'm pretty sure we've only begun to see the potential in price. I personally wouldn't risk a MN to make a quick return. 500k may not be as easy to come by soon.

*disclaimer* I have no idea what MN requirement will actually be. Only speculating here.

If the MN requirement is. 5 masternodes on day one. boy oh boy
Activity: 312
thanks xsh, i hold since 3 sat, looking your future Smiley
Activity: 91

Activity: 448
Merit: 100
With so much project going inside shield, I have donated to them shield coin to help them continue the project. I still don't know how  much I'll need for the masternode of shield. Does any of you know how much I have to place on my wallet?
Activity: 15
Merit: 0

Activity: 406
Merit: 102
D D D Denarius
is this profitable to mine? i have 18x r9 290's. how much can i make per day please. there doesn't seem to be a mining calc out there
You should join the XSH Discord channel there is a bot in there that can calculate how many coins u can mine for each algo if you figure out how much MH/s u can get for each algo by just running the miner for a few minutes.
Activity: 618
Merit: 500
Mineblocks low fees fast payments 

New Pool Shield 0.5% Fees

http://mineblocks.co.uk/getting_started

Configure Your Miners

stratum+tcp://stratum.mineblocks.co.uk:3046 -u YOUR WALLET -p c=XSH

Ports ( 3046 )  ( 3047 Nicehash )  All ports Vardiff

Twitter : https://twitter.com/MineBlocksPool

Telegram : https://t.me/mineblocksp

Happy Mining
legendary
Activity: 1927
Merit: 1004
is this profitable to mine? i have 18x r9 290's. how much can i make per day please. there doesn't seem to be a mining calc out there
Activity: 460
Merit: 12
I'm not familiar with some of the coin algos, are any worth mining with a fairly powerful CPU? If so, which one would be the best?

Unfortunately, at this point I'm sorry to say that a cpu miner won't get you much profitability at all, especially now that there are a few farms mining all the algos of XSH.  Sad

Okay, thanks for your help. I'll just buy it and continue pointing my CPU at cryptonight coins.
Activity: 417
Merit: 105
I'm not familiar with some of the coin algos, are any worth mining with a fairly powerful CPU? If so, which one would be the best?

Unfortunately, at this point I'm sorry to say that a cpu miner won't get you much profitability at all, especially now that there are a few farms mining all the algos of XSH.  Sad
Activity: 64
possibly 500к..
Activity: 420
How many coins need for masternode?
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
D D D Denarius
I believe this coin will go to $1.00 or more. But something needs to be done to deter top holders from doing a massive dump. Hopefully, the developers will come up with a creative way to motivate people to hold on to their coins.  Of course, if the coin becomes popular, there should be enough demand not to have to worry about people mass dumping. But it's not likely going to become popular like that unless it goes to a bigger exchange.

Reducing the total supply might be a good idea, also. That should help to increase the value of the coin even more.

Another helpful thing would be to connect some kind of product to the coin to make it more useful to consumers, such as a specialized wallet that only holds privacy-centered coins, for example. Transaction fees can apply for use of other coins while using the wallet, while Shield can have waved or reduced transaction fees while using the wallet. Its function would be similar to Bitquence (now Ethos), except that the Shield wallet would be more of a niche wallet only dealing with privacy-centered coins. I think something like this could go over very well. Just a thought...    
How do master nodes sound to you for the issue of big holders to keep holding on? I think the people who are big holders right now know that it can grow much higher in value and are not gonna throw away their bags with gold while it's still worth just silver Wink
Activity: 392
Multiversum
One of the greatest start ever for one of the most promising coin around! Keep the good work SHIELD team. This has all the cards to be huge project!
Activity: 6
Hope this helps someone.

After struggling with low hash rates on my AMD RX580's I finally had a breakthrough with the right algo.  Grin

sgminer.exe -k myriadcoin-groestl --no-submit-stale -o stratum+tcp://s.umine.org:5433 -u -p c=XSH -I 21 -g 1 -w 256
Activity: 460
Merit: 12
Activity: 224
Activity: 512
Merit: 20
I believe this coin will go to $1.00 or more. But something needs to be done to deter top holders from doing a massive dump. Hopefully, the developers will come up with a creative way to motivate people to hold on to their coins.  Of course, if the coin becomes popular, there should be enough demand not to have to worry about people mass dumping. But it's not likely going to become popular like that unless it goes to a bigger exchange.

Reducing the total supply might be a good idea, also. That should help to increase the value of the coin even more.

Another helpful thing would be to connect some kind of product to the coin to make it more useful to consumers, such as a specialized wallet that only holds privacy-centered coins, for example. Transaction fees can apply for use of other coins while using the wallet, while Shield can have waved or reduced transaction fees while using the wallet. Its function would be similar to Bitquence (now Ethos), except that the Shield wallet would be more of a niche wallet only dealing with privacy-centered coins. I think something like this could go over very well. Just a thought...    
Jump to: