Author

Topic: [ANN] [XSH] TOR/i2p, Quantum proof, MN, PoS/PoW, Fully ano, SHIELD - page 145. (Read 154389 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 116
One more day to wait for the Windows QT Wallet, woot woot Smiley this good news already reflected on the XSH Price. Anyone has an idea if that QT Wallet has PoS enabled?

pos is a future feature...  but yes all we waiting for windows qt wallet
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
D D D Denarius
One more day to wait for the Windows QT Wallet, woot woot Smiley this good news already reflected on the XSH Price. Anyone has an idea if that QT Wallet has PoS enabled?
explorer don't work please fix
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
Are you implementing masternodes? Any expected launch date?

Also noticed Shield popping up on Masternodes.pro so wondering about that as well

Are there any news regarding the quantity of coins for a Masternode?

I am also interested to hear about this. Please update in case you come to about this from any other source.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
My wallet is offline...

windows 10...
Mines disconnected too, i wouldnt worry, qt wallet will be with us in a few days, funds are safe and exchanges are doing well, just wait for the weeds to lose all there coins, price will rise much faster once the weeds coins have been hodled by an investor.

Masternodes coming soon and these low price sellers will be crying there eyes out in a few month or a year
Activity: 702
Merit: 102
I am the Kung Fury...

Also noticed Shield popping up on Masternodes.pro so wondering about that as well

Are there any news regarding the quantity of coins for a Masternode?
maybe an mining calcultar will be create :-)
Activity: 118
My wallet is offline...

windows 10...
Activity: 64

Activity: 1021
Merit: 324

Wallet seems to have some problems hope that the cup in a timely manner, probably because the product is not mature

The dev is well aware of the electrum wallet having issues. Create an address and mine to it.  Cool
Activity: 11
Merit: 0

Wallet seems to have some problems hope that the cup in a timely manner, probably because the product is not mature
Activity: 293
is the chain at stocks.exchange the correct one? I just started mining this on umine - myr gr algo.

Yeah the stocks.exchange chain is the correct one.
Activity: 285
Merit: 101
https://genesisnetwork.io/
is the chain at stocks.exchange the correct one? I just started mining this on umine - myr gr algo.
Activity: 98
I cant withaw from satoshitrade wallet to my pc wl

That's really weird, we have heard about people that have to wait about 2 days untill the transactions get through. Is this the case or is something else happening? Either way, let us know. Thanks!
Activity: 142
Merit: 11
I cant withaw from satoshitrade wallet to my pc wl
Activity: 431
I send from elektrum lockale windows wallet to tradesatoshi, and after 45 hours i have coins on exchange .all working
Activity: 157
ARweY484XkBSRCaPMATy9PCfrKJkgqWF6T
I will buy some. At this price is a very safe bet!
Activity: 154
This is a hidden gem.
Whoever gets at these prices is lucky

Too true, i withdrew my funds from exchange so i dont lose them playing the market.
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
Jump to: