Author

Topic: [ANN] [XSH] TOR/i2p, Quantum proof, MN, PoS/PoW, Fully ano, SHIELD - page 146. (Read 154389 times)

Activity: 148
Merit: 100
The changelog is here : https://github.com/ShieldCoin/SHIELD/commits/master

And for mining it's here :

NEW MINING POOL HAS BEEN ADDED

ALL 5 ALGOs are up.

https://www.bilbotel.fr

VarDiff, Low latency, distributed and secure mining pool infrastructure
0.5% fees except x17 at 1%, spread the hash to beardedpool.fr please  Wink
Automatic payouts every 2H if balance > 0.1 SHIELD, and on Sunday if > 0.01.
No registration required

Discord channel was already aware, but here are the news :

Be aware that you will have to use a different wallet address for each algo.

For blake :
Code:
-a blake2s -o stratum+tcp://pool.bilbotel.fr:5766 -u ADDRESS_1 -p c=XSHB,bench

For lyra2v2 :
Code:
-a lyra2v2 -o stratum+tcp://pool.bilbotel.fr:4533 -u ADDRESS_2 -p c=XSHL,bench

For myr-gr :
Code:
-a myr-gr -o stratum+tcp://pool.bilbotel.fr:5433 -u ADDRESS_3 -p c=XSHG,bench

For scrypt :
Code:
-a scrypt -o stratum+tcp://pool.bilbotel.fr:3433 -u ADDRESS_4 -p c=XSHS,bench
-> or port 3434 for NiceHash

For x17 :
Code:
-a x17 -o stratum+tcp://pool.bilbotel.fr:3737 -u ADDRESS_5 -p c=XSHX,bench

Compare your stats on : http://www.bilbotel.fr/bench

Peer List (addnode) : http://www.bilbotel.fr/explorer/peers?id=1931 <= Useful for starting to synchronise.

Happy Mining.

Hello everyone,
All 5 algos are minable on https://www.bilbotel.fr.

But please do not forget to use a different wallet address for each algo AND the password c=XSHS for scrypt and check the above for other algo.
Difficulty can also be fixed with the password like : c=XSHS,d=128.
Use the vardiff for 5min and check your diff then tune it like you want.

Happy mining.

Activity: 756
Merit: 103
Do you have a changelog on the hardfork for us?

Block time increased from 3 to 45 seconds.
Activity: 198
Merit: 101
This is a hidden gem.
Whoever gets at these prices is lucky
Activity: 539
Merit: 251
Do you have a changelog on the hardfork for us?
Activity: 98
Merit: 10

I'm interested.

Because wallets do not work well until now. And a lot of time passed from the start.

Well the wallets did work, they just didn't work that well. It still looks to me like you're just trying to bring us down. Instead of telling us what we already know, that the wallets need work(We also know the problem and are working on a fix.) you could also try to help or, if you're stuck and need help ask for help. We don't mind helping our users and there are other people here who wouldn't mind helping either. This Friday there will be a QT Windows wallet released that hopefully bring some stability.

Thanks for your reaction, we're working on it!
So the new wallet will be on Friday? Hope it solve my problem with zero balance...

Could you PM us some more information about this bug? We may be able to help you.

I mined your coin from the start. Because of problems with purses, the price of a coin is low, which is very sad and now it is not profitable to mine.

Yeah Sam, it's more because of the Hardfork we had today. We increased the blocktime by about *15. I think the prices will stabilize after we get the wallet fixed. We're also working on the bounty system and more advertising stuff. If mining currently isn't profitable we would recommend just waiting a week so the coin can stabilize, we do appreciate the support!
Activity: 210
I mined your coin from the start. Because of problems with purses, the price of a coin is low, which is very sad and now it is not profitable to mine.
Activity: 420

I'm interested.

Because wallets do not work well until now. And a lot of time passed from the start.

Well the wallets did work, they just didn't work that well. It still looks to me like you're just trying to bring us down. Instead of telling us what we already know, that the wallets need work(We also know the problem and are working on a fix.) you could also try to help or, if you're stuck and need help ask for help. We don't mind helping our users and there are other people here who wouldn't mind helping either. This Friday there will be a QT Windows wallet released that hopefully bring some stability.

So the new wallet will be on Friday? Hope it solve my problem with zero balance...

I'm interested.

Activity: 210

I'm interested.

Activity: 588
Merit: 116
Scammers gonna scam. Shitscamcoin of the year or how to create money from the air and idiots.

I'm interested. Are you trying to promote us to 'shitscamcoin of the year?' We'd like to know where we went wrong for you. What made you think that we're a scamcoin? We don't mind critique but you're just calling us a shitcoin without any form of argument. Maybe if you explain to us what's wrong we can learn from it and maybe even you can get something from it.

Thanks in advance.

Nevermind. It's a silly russian retard, he has just copy-pasted my post from Bitcoin Gold thread to revenge me, calling scam coin without premine. What a bag of shit.  Grin
Scammers gonna scam. Shitscamcoin of the year or how to create money from the air and idiots.

I'm interested. Are you trying to promote us to 'shitscamcoin of the year?' We'd like to know where we went wrong for you. What made you think that we're a scamcoin? We don't mind critique but you're just calling us a shitcoin without any form of argument. Maybe if you explain to us what's wrong we can learn from it and maybe even you can get something from it.

Thanks in advance.
Activity: 588
Merit: 116
Hm, my electrum still not connected.

Upd. I've restored from seed and all are working fine now.
Hey everyone,

We are still working on getting the ANN page a little better looking but because our official is still newbie and we're waiting to get more activity this will have to do for now. When we have enough activity we'll make it better looking as soon as we humanly can. Furthermore, we have posted a new medium article about one of our bigger 'upcoming' updates. We would really recommend reading it because it may give you a better look at what we'll be doing in the future. Link. We have gotten some complaints about the way our website looks and would like to know if more people think that it looks bad. We are going to release a new website in Q1 of 2018 but if people think it really does look bad we'll try to move that project up.

Thanks, the SHIELD team.

Discord Twitter Medium
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
We update wallet to 2.3.0

NOW 4 ALGOs

https://bigmine.org (Fee 0.5%)

Be aware that you will have to use a different wallet address for each algo.

For blake:
Code:
-a blake2s -o stratum+tcp://bigmine.org:5766 -u ADDRESS_1 -p c=XSHB,stats

For lyra2v2:
Code:
-a lyra2v2 -o stratum+tcp://bigmine.org:4533 -u ADDRESS_2 -p c=XSH,stats

For myr-gr:
Code:
-a myr-gr -o stratum+tcp://bigmine.org:5433 -u ADDRESS_3 -p c=XSHG,stats

For x17:
Code:
-a x17 -o stratum+tcp://bigmine.org:3737 -u ADDRESS_4 -p c=XSHX,stats

Compare your stats on: https://bigmine.org/bench

Happy Mining.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Hey everyone,

As you may have noticed, we have had a hardfork to fix our problems with the orphan blocks. what did we do? Well originally it was intended for the blocktime to be15 seconds but we forget to think about the multi-algo influence on our coin that brought the blocktime down to about 3 seconds. This caused orphan blocks to created left and right and the people that mine a lot know that orphans are no fun. So now brought to block time up to 45 seconds because some people told us that even at 30 seconds other currencies are having troubles with orphan blocks and we hope to fix that. We are now going to focus on the QT wallet that will be released on Friday 27 October at 18:00 UTC which will hopefully bring more people to SHIELD. We'll also be contacting some more exchanges and would like some suggestions from the community.

Futhermore, we're also working out a bounty campaign and will give ourselves untill the end of november to work it out, this won't be put on the roadmap as we think there should only be tech stuff on there. We're also going to create a wallet to where people who want to support us can send their SHIELD. All of the SHIELD will be used for the bounty campaign.

More questions may be asked to us. Thanks, the SHIELD wallet.
Very Good News !
Now after Windows wallet, new exchange listing  Wink
Activity: 431
Friends, electrum windows wallet earned !!!! Ehhu

We have not yet tried testing everything on the Electrum wallet, do you mind confirming that everything else than the verifying of transactions is working?

Thanks.
transactions is working
ccылкa нa изoбpaжeниe, paзмep: 91.4 кбaйт, 842 x 488 тoчeк

but i am not sure that it all be come to exchange, becouse tradesatoshi.com workink slow

We have not yet tried testing everything on the Electrum wallet, do you mind confirming that everything else than the verifying of transactions is working?

Thanks.
Activity: 431
Activity: 154
early adopters are happy cos we have a few coins, early buyers are happy cos theres people selling for peanuts.
I've just worked out that it would take me 15 hours to mine the same amount of coins that took me an hour yesterday, we are not going to sell so cheap when we are getting less.
I'm mining, less coins, but still more coins now that what there will be in the coming weeks as the coin gets popular to mine.
I can see that one day we all going tobe very happy.
Keep up the good work devs
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
D D D Denarius
More questions may be asked to us. Thanks, the SHIELD wallet.

This wallet has built in AI cuz it speaks to us on the forum Cheesy
Jump to: