Author

Topic: [ANN] [XSH] TOR/i2p, Quantum proof, MN, PoS/PoW, Fully ano, SHIELD - page 151. (Read 154389 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 116
Seems like cex.io is a russian exchange, I can contact with them if there will be most stuff issues solved.
Activity: 431
Merit: 10
worked, bought a coin for 2 satoshi. Soon to the moon.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
Activity: 304
Merit: 250
Please keep at least a little calm. We don't mind critique, we even support it. But please keep civil and think before you speak. Thanks.

Also, guys voting on cex.io is free and can only be great for SHIELD.

I've just followed and liked. Is this enough?

What happens if cex looks at the coin which has no working block explorer or working windows wallet? Seems a bit too soon.

I agree this.
First we need an environment that works properly.
Activity: 756
Merit: 103
With websites, it is one thing, but a blockchain that has every node in TOR, and a single non-TOR node is wasted as that single node is broadcasting the entire chain, like the rest.  Maybe I am not seeing it, but I will look more closely once the wallet is working.

I'm really, like really curious about that.
Activity: 756
Merit: 103
Yeah, I agree on this.
Activity: 1021
Merit: 324
Please keep at least a little calm. We don't mind critique, we even support it. But please keep civil and think before you speak. Thanks.

What happens if cex looks at the coin which has no working block explorer or working windows wallet? Seems a bit too soon.
Activity: 588

Activity: 700
im personally waiting for nova voting
Activity: 98
Activity: 304
Merit: 250
Users who are not suitable for the community, such as verbal abuses or non-logical comments, should be IGNORE.
Activity: 728
Merit: 106

Pussy is betwin of you legs. Lssa

Cry more, little b17ch. Grin
BTW, er inglish shel veri gud.
If I were you I woudn't even try to speak dirty language with russians. Russian language is very far from others it terms of dirty language quaтtity and quality.
Activity: 98
Activity: 308
Merit: 107
Dev stole all coins/ or changed the IP address of the coin box
What is it mean? What is coin box?
What is it mean? What is coin box?
This place or seover where the information about the coins of each user is stored.
otherwise how do you explain what yesterday I could synchronize, I saw the balance, but could not send the coins, and today the coins in the balance of "ZERO"
[/quote]

You mean electrum? Yeah electrum is shit but there are no stolen coins. Your balance is on the chain not the wallet. The wallet is just a tool to see the coins. The electrum servers are down but as long as you have your recovery seed you can still get the coins when the QT wallet is online
Activity: 298
Borderline, will you report this silly russian retard? Smiley
Activity: 431

Pussy is betwin of you legs. Lssa

Cry more, little b17ch. Grin
BTW, er inglish shel veri gud.
Зa тo я тeбe пaдлa пo pyccки мoгy жoпy нa yши нaтянyть. Cъeбиcь oтcюдa eблaн
Activity: 798

Holder...pc wallet...will be patient...

I think that I have the same problem, but don't care about it, didn't open my wallet few days. Smiley

mee to.. i don't sell my coin for 3 sat

I think that I have the same problem, but don't care about it, didn't open my wallet few days. Smiley
Activity: 702
Merit: 102
I am the Kung Fury...
Beside insults and other stupid things seems that many of of can't no more sync the wallet and my balance too is 0. Please give a fix to this!!

Think is important for users...

If you are trader - just mine to your exchange wallet. If you are holder - just be patient. The developers is trying hard to work on this issues and they are very responsive to every single member of the SHIELD community. Even to silly.

Beside insults and other stupid things seems that many of of can't no more sync the wallet and my balance too is 0. Please give a fix to this!!

Think is important for users...

If you are trader - just mine to your exchange wallet. If you are holder - just be patient. The developers is trying hard to work on this issues and they are very responsive to every single member of the SHIELD community. Even to silly.
Jump to: