Author

Topic: [ANN] [XSH] TOR/i2p, Quantum proof, MN, PoS/PoW, Fully ano, SHIELD - page 156. (Read 154389 times)

Activity: 293
Merit: 10
DEV
When will you do WORKING windows wallet?
XSH is the only coin in the world that has so shitty wallet
What bother you to make wallet?

my wallet is working fine for me, i can send my coins to exchange and withdraw it's back to wallet
share experiences

And btw, we ourselves have never had this bug. Any information you can share with us about the "broadcasting transaction" bug does help. Try to keep it in our pm's or via the Discord so we don't have to spam this thread.

Thanks for the contribution to our project.

The SHIELD team.
Already tired of you lying! You are lazy and incompetent freaks. You can not do anything normally.I restarted the first and second and last wallet and nothing helped. I have synchronization, and have coins from mining, but I can not send the coins. and now, after 6 attempts to turn the purse on and off the wallet, I lost coins, although I did not download it for the new time. Once again, you are lazy freeks!!

Hey Alex-007,

We could use your help, but you'd have to work with us and tell us exactly what you've already tried and if there is anything else special about your computer or maybe anything. We still haven't found a way to recreate this bug and would need help of the community to tell us what could be the cause of the problem. There are many people here willing to help all you have to do is just listen to them. We're working on everything and if you want to dump the coin you'll just have to wait a few days. Sorry for the inconveince but don't go around and spread lies. We've tried to talk to you but we just hit a wall.

The SHIELD team.
Activity: 1021
Merit: 324
Once again, you are lazy freeks!!
I bet dem be scammaz and that dizfunkshunell wallut is a part of a grand skamm to steal r coinz wizz da hardfork Grin shuddav been using dat xchange adress instedd. Besidez methinks dat xchange is a skamm either

The amount of ridiculous FUD only strengthens my view on XSH.  Grin
Activity: 280
Merit: 105
Once again, you are lazy freeks!!
I bet dem be scammaz and that dizfunkshunell wallut is a part of a grand skamm to steal r coinz wizz da hardfork Grin shuddav been using dat xchange adress instedd. Besidez methinks dat xchange is a skamm either
Activity: 431
DEV

my wallet is working fine for me, i can send my coins to exchange and withdraw it's back to wallet
share experiences

And btw, we ourselves have never had this bug. Any information you can share with us about the "broadcasting transaction" bug does help. Try to keep it in our pm's or via the Discord so we don't have to spam this thread.

The SHIELD team.
Already tired of you lying! You are lazy and incompetent freaks. You can not do anything normally.I restarted the first and second and last wallet and nothing helped. I have synchronization, and have coins from mining, but I can not send the coins. and now, after 6 attempts to turn the purse on and off the wallet, I lost coins, although I did not download it for the new time. Once again, you are lazy freeks!!

Activity: 420
Merit: 100
DEV

share experiences

Please connect fix info in the head of topic. It's difficeult to read all pages...

The SHIELD team.
DEV

share experiences

The SHIELD team.
DEV

share experiences

We are working on it, the Windows QT wallet will be released before december begins. We'll work on the Electrum wallet before that but are waiting for the hard-fork as we want everything to go smoothly.
Activity: 431
DEV

share experiences
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
Hi. I can not transfer coins. The inscription "broadcasting transaction" hangs endlessly. so already the last 2 days. Before that everything was fine

Did you try deleting appdata/roaming, restoring the wallet from the original seed, and reopening wallet?

Yes. so I did it before and it worked.

Probably just have to wait. I was able to send coins from the exchange to my wallet about an hour ago. Blockchain explorer appears to be down. Electrum is still really screwy for me too.

23 hours waited))) all in any way)
Hi. I can not transfer coins. The inscription "broadcasting transaction" hangs endlessly. so already the last 2 days. Before that everything was fine

Did you try deleting appdata/roaming, restoring the wallet from the original seed, and reopening wallet?

Probably just have to wait. I was able to send coins from the exchange to my wallet about an hour ago. Blockchain explorer appears to be down. Electrum is still really screwy for me too.

Same questions over and over again. It's already a little disgusting.

I am impressed they could ask the same thing over and over.
Activity: 148

NEW MINING POOL HAS BEEN ADDED

ALL 5 ALGOs are up.

https://www.bilbotel.fr

VarDiff, Low latency, distributed and secure mining pool infrastructure
0.5% fees except x17 at 1%, spread the hash to beardedpool.fr please  Wink
Automatic payouts every 2H if balance > 0.1 SHIELD, and on Sunday if > 0.01.
No registration required

Discord channel was already aware, but here are the news :

Be aware that you will have to use a different wallet address for each algo.

For blake :
Code:
-a blake2s -o stratum+tcp://pool.bilbotel.fr:5766 -u ADDRESS_1 -p c=XSHB,bench

For lyra2v2 :
Code:
-a lyra2v2 -o stratum+tcp://pool.bilbotel.fr:4533 -u ADDRESS_2 -p c=XSHL,bench

For myr-gr :
Code:
-a myr-gr -o stratum+tcp://pool.bilbotel.fr:5433 -u ADDRESS_3 -p c=XSHG,bench

For scrypt :
Code:
-a scrypt -o stratum+tcp://pool.bilbotel.fr:3433 -u ADDRESS_4 -p c=XSHS,bench
-> or port 3434 for NiceHash

For x17 :
Code:
-a x17 -o stratum+tcp://pool.bilbotel.fr:3737 -u ADDRESS_5 -p c=XSHX,bench

Compare your stats on : http://www.bilbotel.fr/bench

Peer List (addnode) : http://www.bilbotel.fr/explorer/peers?id=1931 <= Useful for starting to synchronise.

Happy Mining.

Hello everyone,
All 5 algos are minable on https://www.bilbotel.fr.

But please do not forget to use a different wallet address for each algo AND the password c=XSHS for scrypt and check the above for other algo.
Difficulty can also be fixed with the password like : c=XSHS,d=128.
Use the vardiff for 5min and check your diff then tune it like you want.

Happy mining.
Activity: 304
Merit: 250
Hey everyone,

We wrote an article about project globalize.

https://medium.com/@SHIELDcurrency/project-globalize-332e3b8bea5e

The SHIELD team.

Clear goals will produce good signposts. Smiley
Hey everyone,

We wrote an article about project globalize.

https://medium.com/@SHIELDcurrency/project-globalize-332e3b8bea5e

The SHIELD team.
Activity: 588
Merit: 116
Same questions over and over again. It's already a little disgusting.
Activity: 420
DEV

Have you tried making a wallet? Have you read ANY of our previous post or announcements? No? Go read them! Yes? Alright so you understand we're working on them and you'd know what problems we're getting.

The SHIELD team.

Sorry for question! I've just tryed to open my wallet but there's 0 coins....is it possible to restore it?

Oh and btw it's a compiling error with qt5-base
Activity: 50
How to set solo? not who does not prompt
Jump to: