Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [XSH] TOR/i2p, Quantum proof, MN, PoS/PoW, Fully ano, SHIELD - page 33. (Read 154387 times)

Activity: 76
Merit: 0
I interested in this project, contact me plz
Why you are interesting in shield? There is a problem with Verge, so XSH have this as well.

We are also vulnerable to the exploit. To our knowledge no one has used the exploit and after block number 660k it will no longer be a problem.

As my understanding we will be having a hard fork,
i think you should recondider block rewards  they are really low after latest halving, lots of miners cant join the shield community so it makes coin harder to get recognised...

The price is supposed to go higher not the coins emission. The other way around its inflationary.

I agree wtih you opinion also but the problem is mining is a way to get coin known and distribute it also create its own demand i started mining shield because of the profit than decided to hold them because coin has future,there are thousands of people like me.
Shield started fixed reward and constant halving so lots of shield coins mined without coin get known when low difficulty and high rewards (i also mined at some part of that time) which is a way attract small amount of people in first place (these people are really valuable btw , its really hard to start a project without support) but in long run it has its own disadvantages.

So in my opinion a hard fork for a better reward system like dark gravity could make great improvements on shield awereness which i think the only thing lacking on this project

i quited mining shield long time ago im mining other crpytos but still buying shield, so low rewards only help other cryptos to get known at this stage
Activity: 66
Why you are interesting in shield? There is a problem with Verge, so XSH have this as well.

We are also vulnerable to the exploit. To our knowledge no one has used the exploit and after block number 660k it will no longer be a problem.

i think you should recondider block rewards  they are really low after latest halving, lots of miners cant join the shield community so it makes coin harder to get recognised...

The price is supposed to go higher not the coins emission. The other way around its inflationary.
Activity: 76

i think you should recosider block rewards  they are really low after latest halving, lots of miners cant join the shield community so it makes coin harder to get recognised...
Activity: 67
Can everyone explain when Mn will be Announcent and who much the rewards are?  Any Info will be great...

We're working on an article to explain everything.

Thank you. Very nice.
Activity: 132
Can everyone explain when Mn will be Announcent and who much the rewards are?  Any Info will be great...

I downloaded the latest Shield-qt file from the official website. But the version of the display is 2.3.4.0. Is this the version that we need to update?
Activity: 132
Hey guys, I've tried to mine your coin, but failed to connect to any Shield pool. Claymore gives me Auth error, no matter what pool I connect. Only with shield coin. I use claymore 11 and 11.6, qt wallet address and my command line looks like this:
EthDcrMiner64.exe -di 012345 -dcoin blake2s c=XSHB -dcri 45,45,42,45,45,45 -epool eu1.ethermine.org:4444 -ewal xxx.miner1 -epsw x -dpool stratum+tcp://s.antminepool.com:5766 -dwal xxx.miner1 -dpsw x -retrydelay 5 -tt 0 -r 1 -ttli 80 -dbg -1

PS: some backup pools have c=XSH instead of c=XSHB (whatever it says on pool's website, I paste it)
I use different address for every coin, and mine only one algo blake2s.
Any suggestions?
Yes, I met the same problem, almost no one can pool. where can we mine the XSH ?
Activity: 244
Merit: 100

Sounds great. 660k is near.
Activity: 293
Merit: 10

Activity: 285
Merit: 11

Activity: 70
send me some detail information, i wanna invest to your project
Activity: 52
I wanna join this ANN, plz contact me
Activity: 462
Merit: 252
Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

For anyone that missed it:

We have a new wallet version (v1.3.4), this version includes a hard fork at block #660,000 so please update as soon as possible. We have already notified exchanges and pools about the update. (Mac wallets for this version are coming soon as well)
https://github.com/ShieldCoin/SHIELD/releases/tag/v1.3-win

So that is a mandatory upgrade, is it?

Yes!

Activity: 98
Activity: 244
Merit: 100

We have a new wallet version (v1.3.4), this version includes a hard fork at block #660,000 so please update as soon as possible. We have already notified exchanges and pools about the update. (Mac wallets for this version are coming soon as well)

So that is a mandatory upgrade, is it?
Activity: 628
Merit: 504
Hey guys, I've tried to mine your coin, but failed to connect to any Shield pool. Claymore gives me Auth error, no matter what pool I connect. Only with shield coin. I use claymore 11 and 11.6, qt wallet address and my command line looks like this:
EthDcrMiner64.exe -di 012345 -dcoin blake2s c=XSHB -dcri 45,45,42,45,45,45 -epool eu1.ethermine.org:4444 -ewal xxx.miner1 -epsw x -dpool stratum+tcp://s.antminepool.com:5766 -dwal xxx.miner1 -dpsw x -retrydelay 5 -tt 0 -r 1 -ttli 80 -dbg -1

PS: some backup pools have c=XSH instead of c=XSHB (whatever it says on pool's website, I paste it)
I use different address for every coin, and mine only one algo blake2s.
Any suggestions?
Activity: 9
Hello SHIELD Community

i'm interested in where is IOS wallet released date ?
Activity: 294

Thank you, updated my wallet.

Compared to other qt wallets the startup time is much longer (v2.3.4). Is there a particular reason for this? Is this already a known issue or can I report this anywhere?
It is necessary that McAfee on twitter has written that the SHIELD will cost 15 dollars. Key to success.)  Grin

He's a bit expensive for our taste!

A real steal
https://boingboing.net/2018/04/04/375-bucks-a-letter.html
> That’s $105,000 per tweet, or $375 per character.

But doesn't he only promotes ICOs? This is a real problem with cryptocurrenies that one tweet from one person has so much impact on a coin.

Pages:
Jump to: