Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [XSH] TOR/i2p, Quantum proof, MN, PoS/PoW, Fully ano, SHIELD - page 4. (Read 154389 times)

copper member
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
                                                                                                   New update & Runing SHIELD on POOL                     

Freepool4all http://www.freepool4all.com

This mining pool has only 0% commission in all algorithms.

No registration is required, we do payouts in the currency you mine. Use your wallet address as the username.

Payouts are made automatically every 2 hours for all balances above 0.1, or 0.01 on Sunday

Pool SHIELD

http://www.freepool4all.com

-o stratum+tcp://freepool4all.com:3433 -u -p c=XSH

-o stratum+tcp://freepool4all.com:3433 -u -p c=BTC      

Activity: 539
Merit: 251
XSHX17 pool added to:
www.Mining-Dutch.nl

We now support all XSH algorithms Smiley
Activity: 77
When do the masternodes start... because masternodes. Roll Eyes
Activity: 395
Merit: 129
The reasons for leaving one of the developers remain unknown, but the main thing is that he didn’t steal anything from anyone, moreover, a couple of days ago he gave the remaining team backup copies of the necessary files, including the web wallet files and various accesses. Now we can move on.

Has there been any progress after this statement? Did the people recover their web wallets?
Activity: 129
Merit: 10
The reasons for leaving one of the developers remain unknown, but the main thing is that he didn’t steal anything from anyone, moreover, a couple of days ago he gave the remaining team backup copies of the necessary files, including the web wallet files and various accesses. Now we can move on.

Until the web wallet goes back online this coin will remain a SCAM!!

PM me if that ever happens and I'll retract my statement
Activity: 22
Activity: 43
Never trust web wallets, hold only small amounts there.

As far as i know, one of the developer left the team and he handet over the nessesary keys to acess the webwallet. They will fix it soon and continue development.
Activity: 876
Merit: 291
Never trust web wallets, hold only small amounts there.
Activity: 22
I can't believe the coin is holding at 37 sats and 50+ Gh/s of mining activity without any news or announcement regarding the death of the web wallet.
So maybe all this has a reason?
Activity: 129
Web wallet still down but all my coins are still there at my address.

I can't believe the coin is holding at 37 sats and 50+ Gh/s of mining activity without any news or announcement regarding the death of the web wallet.

Do not touch this scam coin!!!
Activity: 132
everyone ok?Winter is coming. Are you ready? Some projects will never wake up. Some projects are sprouting.
Activity: 416
Merit: 100
time will prove something
Activity: 728
Merit: 106
any news about project ?  Huh  i'm very nervous .. where is dev team and what he said about it, any news ?

The project looked very promising and I will be very disappointed if it fails. Although a similar project (Deep onion) also has problems in development.
I was telling with obvious points that this is shit from the beginning - noone listened.
So that was easy to prove - people are idiots.  Grin
Activity: 434
Merit: 19
any news about project ?  Huh  i'm very nervous .. where is dev team and what he said about it, any news ?

The project looked very promising and I will be very disappointed if it fails. Although a similar project (Deep onion) also has problems in development.
Activity: 9
Activity: 141
The webwallet is no longer reachable, right now there is a huge sellout. Down to 30 sat from 50

It is said (rumors) the main dev has left the project taking the webwallet with him.
Activity: 66
Face the truth! Masternode will never come! Dev is a con man! Incompetent and no coding skills in my opinion. Probably he hired a coder with initial earnings. Dev is only able to refactor the website from time to time. To run a successful blockchain project this is not enough! The project looked promising, but we all got duped!!! Merry Christmas  Wink
Activity: 1
I think we got scamed  Cry
Activity: 214
Merit: 2
I believe in shield. hope it gets to 500 satoshi after the masternode.
Activity: 229
Merit: 100
Last year I witnessed the glory of XSH, to the moon, also see him back to the starting point, in retrospect sigh.
Pages:
Jump to: