Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [XSH] TOR/i2p, Quantum proof, MN, PoS/PoW, Fully ano, SHIELD - page 61. (Read 154387 times)

Activity: 293
Merit: 10
Shield is a good project, and in Q2, if not before, the price will moon.
Once again. What is good in it? What has really been done except bad copypasta?

Costum masternodes so support better privacy functions. PoS based on Casper(maybe you have read about it). Working on a secret project to bring more exposure to SHIELD.Quantum proofing in the works. Also working on sharding and more. If that doesn't sound good to you I don't know what to tell you.
Is there any POS right now ?
Or does the POW has to be done before stacking begins on the Qt wallet ?

No POS yet, and I haven't seen any clear timelines on when that will be coming. My guess is not until 2019, or best case scenario, later this year.

We have a roadmap that will be followed, on the roadmap we promise PoS in Q3 of this year. We'll do everything we can do get it ready before that but worst case scenario it'll be done in Q3.
Pump&Dump is finished. Now this coin will disappear. Nothing else to be seen.

Please go away with these kind of useless posts
Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Listen this no brain FUD. Really...

Yea, whats up with him really??

Anyways, really good coin to mine, during this crysis.  Cool

There have been conspiracies to spread FUD, lower the price of the coin, and then buy in.
Activity: 196

No POS yet, and I haven't seen any clear timelines on when that will be coming. My guess is not until 2019, or best case scenario, later this year.

Are MNs coming before PoS?

What would the point of a Master Node be if there's no Proof of Stake? There would be no reward?
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
Wallet electrum 2.4.2 not connect
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1124
Invest in your knowledge
Update and compile your electrum wallets, get to work devs. Very fucking unsecure to be running electrum 2.4

If your QT wallet was worth a shit, we woulden't need the electrum wallets.

This coin is going get realized very soon by some bigger cats, lets get some updates, new exchanges and the whole nine yards. Because this is a solid coin that's been lingering on shit exchanges far long enough, and if you can't capitalize on these moments, then you will be floating for many more months. Get moving niggas, lets go
Activity: 839
This coin is $1 within 2 months.
End of story  Wink
Activity: 392
Merit: 105
Shield is a long term hold. People who have dumped their coins early will wish they didn't.

I agree...Tbh I sold half of my XSH at 500Satoshis and I regret this quite a lot  Cry

Put an order for 454 satoshs and possibly Santa Claus will pour a little shield on you.

I put on 454 and at 383. And they poured out coins to me. Santa is looking at this topic.
Activity: 322

Are MNs coming before PoS?
Activity: 728
Merit: 106
Once again. What is good in it? What has really been done except bad copypasta?
Activity: 318
crypto enthusiast
Thanks to the panic sellers we have a great opportunity to accumulate much more entities of this golden coin! I was dreaming of such an opportunity for such a long time Smiley

I don't think that this coin will disappear. There are thousands of similar coins. But this one has some very special features. One day quantum computers will be available without any preannouncements. Then it's super easy to tamper transactions. All not quantum resistant coins will collapse! And those are the majority.

Never never never sell at the end of dumping phase!!! You're doing a big favor to experienced traders. They're literally "taking away" your money.

Well put. The "senior members" many times are being arogant due to newcomers. But many of them are just spammers to gain that "reputation", and no real blockchain knowledge.

Activity: 318
crypto enthusiast

Yea, whats up with him really??

Anyways, really good coin to mine, during this crysis.  Cool

Activity: 66
Thanks to the panic sellers we have a great opportunity to accumulate much more entities of this golden coin! I was dreaming of such an opportunity for such a long time Smiley

I don't think that this coin will disappear. There are thousands of similar coins. But this one has some very special features. One day quantum computers will be available without any preannouncements. Then it's super easy to tamper transactions. All not quantum resistant coins will collapse! And those are the majority.

Never never never sell at the end of dumping phase!!! You're doing a big favor to experienced traders. They're literally "taking away" your money.
Activity: 392
Multiversum
Activity: 60
Is this worth mining on AMD cards? I am not able to get any more than 40Mh/s each with my rx480's using My-Gr and thats 4hrs in and not even a quater of a coin.

Forget it, it's not profitable at all

Thanks! Another ASIC or Nvidia one I take it.
Is this worth mining on AMD cards? I am not able to get any more than 40Mh/s each with my rx480's using My-Gr and thats 4hrs in and not even a quater of a coin.

Forget it, it's not profitable at all
Activity: 60
Activity: 44
someone have problem with the android wallet?

Go to the XSH website and download the latest wallet.
Pages:
Jump to: