Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [XSH] TOR/i2p, Quantum proof, MN, PoS/PoW, Fully ano, SHIELD - page 59. (Read 154387 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 102
D D D Denarius
Hello Shield community,

I have a problem and hope one of you is able to help me. My fatefull windows QT wallet no longer wants to connect to the network. This is really worrieing for me as a have quite a bit of coins in this wallet.   These are the steps i made

1.)First thing i did is look thourg this forum to find add nodes, i finally found them on post 2038.
2.) then made a folder shield.conf then Shield.conf then ShieldCoin.conf then SHIELD.conf  each time i started the new forlder  with addnode: xxxxxxxxxxx
3.) then i started differnt scripts before the addnode command
4.) then i decided to save the wallet.dat folder and delete my whole shield account
5.) then i downloaded the new shield qt account from the official shield website.
6.) now the new account i downloaded also does not want to connect to the network.
7.) other QT wallets are working fine, i have no firewall problems.

Can somebody please help... this has taken up many hours of my time now.. i am frustreted and tired. Can somedy please tell me what the correct nade of the xxxxxxx.conf file is?   Does somebody please have some add nodes that are current? Can somebody please put the tell me what commands to put in the .conf file?  It there a help section somewhere where shield explains their procedure when one cannot connect to the network?

All help is widly appriciated, thanks in advance.

You'll get a much faster response if you join the XSH Discord, people will know how to help you there https://discord.gg/HBha9pu
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
What settings shoud i do in MSI AFTERBURNER  to increase my MH/s  but keep the power consumption under control i got 6xgtx 1080ti

And also what is the average Mh/s for my cards?Thank you guys
Activity: 3
Hello Shield community,

I have a problem and hope one of you is able to help me. My fatefull windows QT wallet no longer wants to connect to the network. This is really worrieing for me as a have quite a bit of coins in this wallet.   These are the steps i made

1.)First thing i did is look thourg this forum to find add nodes, i finally found them on post 2038.
2.) then made a folder shield.conf then Shield.conf then ShieldCoin.conf then SHIELD.conf  each time i started the new forlder  with addnode: xxxxxxxxxxx
3.) then i started differnt scripts before the addnode command
4.) then i decided to save the wallet.dat folder and delete my whole shield account
5.) then i downloaded the new shield qt account from the official shield website.
6.) now the new account i downloaded also does not want to connect to the network.
7.) other QT wallets are working fine, i have no firewall problems.

Can somebody please help... this has taken up many hours of my time now.. i am frustreted and tired. Can somedy please tell me what the correct nade of the xxxxxxx.conf file is?   Does somebody please have some add nodes that are current? Can somebody please put the tell me what commands to put in the .conf file?  It there a help section somewhere where shield explains their procedure when one cannot connect to the network?

All help is widly appriciated, thanks in advance.

Activity: 6
How many confirmations does a transaction need before the amount is visible on coins exchange?

I have sent an amount to coins.exchange, the transactions has 135 confirmations according to my wallet, but the amount is not visible on my coins.exchange account. I have checked the address several times, seems to match.. should I be worried or just have more patience?

More patience Wink
This exchange can make tim ( like 5 hours+ ) for transactions, but you'll NEVER be scammed, don't worry Smiley

Edit : https://twitter.com/CoinExchangeio/status/953491005117939712

Dev, have a look ?
My deposit is now 4 hours+ pending. Stocks.Exchange is doing some maintenance, I think.
Activity: 839
Merit: 100
How many confirmations does a transaction need before the amount is visible on coins exchange?

I have sent an amount to coins.exchange, the transactions has 135 confirmations according to my wallet, but the amount is not visible on my coins.exchange account. I have checked the address several times, seems to match.. should I be worried or just have more patience?

More patience Wink
This exchange can make tim ( like 5 hours+ ) for transactions, but you'll NEVER be scammed, don't worry Smiley

Edit : https://twitter.com/CoinExchangeio/status/953491005117939712

Dev, have a look ?
Activity: 15

Activity: 1
Wallet electrum 2.4.2 not connect, hlp

change network to 104.131.33.106 port 50002 use SSL
Activity: 65
The qt wallet auto synchronizes ?
No additionna lfile or conf to add ?

No,nothing other than the wallet itself.
Activity: 839
The qt wallet auto synchronizes ?
No additionna lfile or conf to add ?
Activity: 1498
Merit: 342
the Trend is Your Friend?
IMHO, the high cost of listing is protection from shitcoin the developers of scammers will not be wasted on an expensive listing.
Well, apart from all this at the same time, it's a way to make money for the stock exchange.
Activity: 58
Wallet electrum 2.4.2 not connect, hlp
Activity: 1021
Merit: 324
Cryptobridge works just fine. https://wallet.crypto-bridge.org/market/BRIDGE.XSH_BRIDGE.BTC

I would stay far away from stocks.exchange for the time being.  Cool
Activity: 196
How long does deposit take to register on Stock.Exchange?
BSOD have shipped a payment to S.E 50 min ago and it have not arrived yet.
At least I didn't notice that Stock.Exchange would not accept payouts from mining pools. Is there a rule that would disallow this?
(Edit: Their support service says: "Warning! Our internal network is overloaded. Deposits are delayed. Please, do not hurry up to create a ticket if you have a deposit questions." I guess that I go to bed with light hearth and leave the mining on.)
(Edit2: Deposit arrived, took 82 min.)

After CoinsMarkets went down it feels like they're the only exchange that are willing to deal in alt coins for reasonable prices. I'm glad they're staying up...or else altcoin traders wouldn't really have places to go.
Activity: 6
How long does deposit take to register on Stock.Exchange?
BSOD have shipped a payment to S.E 50 min ago and it have not arrived yet.
At least I didn't notice that Stock.Exchange would not accept payouts from mining pools. Is there a rule that would disallow this?
(Edit: Their support service says: "Warning! Our internal network is overloaded. Deposits are delayed. Please, do not hurry up to create a ticket if you have a deposit questions." I guess that I go to bed with light hearth and leave the mining on.)
(Edit2: Deposit arrived, took 82 min.)
Activity: 101
Merit: 7
when Shield will be in Binance
Activity: 4
Hello all ,
 I just started mining XSH using my 6x1080ti and i'm getting 111.50 MH/s  using these setting in MSI AFTERBURNER

power limit +82
core clock +99
memory clock +399
  total power draw  1280W

What are the best setting to incraese my speed  (MH/s ) and keep the electricity under control ?
Thank you
Activity: 44
The recover begin... Grin
Activity: 1021
Merit: 324
Cheap sellers, how do you feel ?  Shocked Grin

It's not good to rub it in. People have different reasons for selling: Some sell for financial reasons, because they need money. Others do it because they have reached their target price and are taking profits. And some made a mistake, selling early because they were fearful of losing.

I think it's best to encourage others rather than knock them down.

Exactly this. Still, a couple days of red and people panic sold. I found that odd with the bright roadmap Shield has.
Activity: 512
Merit: 20
Cheap sellers, how do you feel ?  Shocked Grin

It's not good to rub it in. People have different reasons for selling: Some sell for financial reasons, because they need money. Others do it because they have reached their target price and are taking profits. And some made a mistake, selling early because they were fearful of losing.

I think it's best to encourage others rather than knock them down.

Pages:
Jump to: