Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [XSH] TOR/i2p, Quantum proof, MN, PoS/PoW, Fully ano, SHIELD - page 78. (Read 154389 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 19
Hello guys. Just bought in. I like all those ''anonymous'' coins. Currently i'm big time into DeepOnion and apparently now into this project.
As I understand POS is not active yet, please correct me if I'm wrong.
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
D D D Denarius
Any plan to add XSH to Cryptopia ?

Or any new exchanges?
Don't forget that Stocks Exchange is also one of those 5 wallets you see in the richlist, used to be number one wallet with over 22 million coins, now it probably is between 10 and 15 million coins, just to show how much has been bought up and taken off the exchange to be held in wallets for the day Master Nodes are implemented.

Well I didn't know that until now, can you please elaborate more about that. Any official statement also ?
That would mean that Stock.exchange can literally at anytime sell their xsh ? By that, there is even more risk from my opinion, I mean, exchanges are here just to earn money not to support us.
Ehm ... Stocks Exchange has a wallet that contains all traders XSH on there, they are not the true owners of those coins unless they want to scam people. But this works for every exchange the same way they are in the list of wallets, there is no way to exclude them from the explorer so you shouldn't be afraid of this. People tend to forget that exchanges use wallets too and these are also shown on the block explorers. Some more advanced explorers do put names from exchanges behind the wallet addresses but this isn't the case (yet) for XSH.
Activity: 9
Merit: 0

Or any new exchanges?
Don't forget that Stocks Exchange is also one of those 5 wallets you see in the richlist, used to be number one wallet with over 22 million coins, now it probably is between 10 and 15 million coins, just to show how much has been bought up and taken off the exchange to be held in wallets for the day Master Nodes are implemented.

Well I didn't know that until now, can you please elaborate more about that. Any official statement also ?
That would mean that Stock.exchange can literally at anytime sell their xsh ? By that, there is even more risk from my opinion, I mean, exchanges are here just to earn money not to support us.

If top 50 account is not exchange. I'm worry about 51% attack.Because It maybe own by only 20 or 30 people.
Activity: 239
Merit: 107

Or any new exchanges?

Activity: 406
Merit: 102
D D D Denarius

Or any new exchanges?
Activity: 117
Merit: 2

Or any new exchanges?
Activity: 178
Merit: 100
Question to Shield_Joe, how do you guys from Shield dev team plan to deal with top 10, or at least top 5 addresses, which have siginificant percentage of accumulated XSH in their wallets? Question is regarded to future masternodes and eventually new big investors, which would recognize is as a threat for our ECO..

Why would you punish early adapters or investors?
It seems that a lot of people are watching and participating in this project because I always hear from other people. As for the top 5 addresses, though most of the coins are in these 5 addresses, you can only confirm that they did not sell Go, you have the opportunity to earn profits
Activity: 35
Is Blake2s has a problem?
Activity: 46
BLOCK EXPLORER FOR SHIELD

SHIELD donation address: SMowmV6v8Kego8JtUi2cyAGsSKT48kN6Hk
BTC donation address: 1BDLMowN5Gkop4WkUtvJJy9PJrMbDoxtuy

Thank you for implementing this great explorer. I use it for Shield and for MunCoin as well.
Activity: 390
Merit: 250
developers still on holidays? Wink

if you would hangout in discord you would noticed that dev is there almost every day
Activity: 1498
Merit: 342
the Trend is Your Friend?
developers still on holidays? Wink
Activity: 390
Merit: 250

great explorer! and very fast! thank you
Activity: 87

Hi y`all having a problem getting both the electrum and qt wallets to sync - windows 10...... any ideas?
Now,It's Ok.
Activity: 512
Merit: 20
By creating multiple addresses, those XSH would be spread all over, and entire shield eco would look much healthier.

I don't know much about the mathematics of such things, but it sounds like you do.

Maybe you can volunteer your services to become a part of the Shield team and help out in this area. Have you written to them about this?
Activity: 38
Hi y`all having a problem getting both the electrum and qt wallets to sync - windows 10...... any ideas?
Activity: 239
Merit: 107
Question to Shield_Joe, how do you guys from Shield dev team plan to deal with top 10, or at least top 5 addresses, which have siginificant percentage of accumulated XSH in their wallets? Question is regarded to future masternodes and eventually new big investors, which would recognize is as a threat for our ECO..

It is not a point to punish them. If they are true believers of this project they wont sell majority of their coins. But, if that happens, that might harm this project and push price of it to micro dollar level. Also, trust me there are some big players which would like to buy 1M $ worth of shield now, but they might be affraid to do that, because of this top addresses. Imagine if we hit Bittrex for example, those top 10 holders would be in great temptation to sell of their shields.

By creating multiple addresses, those XSH would be spread all over, and entire shield eco would look much healthier.
Activity: 224
Merit: 105
MFG Token Sale - 1st of January

I remember reading few paid attention to Shield at first. Some even accused the dev of being a student and a one-man show. If those top 5 addresses belong to those who mined during the early days and believed in the project, they deserve to keep their stash.

"Q: How many members does the team have?
A: 5"
Activity: 132
Merit: 10

I remember reading few paid attention to Shield at first. Some even accused the dev of being a student and a one-man show. If those top 5 addresses belong to those who mined during the early days and believed in the project, they deserve to keep their stash.
Pages:
Jump to: