Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [XSH] TOR/i2p, Quantum proof, MN, PoS/PoW, Fully ano, SHIELD - page 87. (Read 154389 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Multiversum
Anyone know how many will be needed for masternode?  Staking?  etc... When that is supposed to start?

500K (a lot of money right now)
Activity: 65
Merit: 0
What about pending withrawals  from stocks.exchange? have been solved?
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
Anyone know how many will be needed for masternode?  Staking?  etc... When that is supposed to start?
Multiversum
Great to see price going increase.
Nice gift to all of us holder.

It seems unstoppable! Shocked
Activity: 160
Merit: 10
Great to see price going increase.
Nice gift to all of us holder.
Activity: 65
My withdrawal now is confirmed :uff:

Ottimo..😀

So it was a cheat game from the excange?
As soon as the price was rising,they kept pending the transactions.

Once the price went a little down,they confirmed transactions.

Is it right? I’m out for holidays,I will check 27
Activity: 42
It would be nice for the New 2018 Year 1XSH = 1USD.
It remains only to fly 8.5X Smiley
It can go to 5k sats which will be an achievement for Shield community and devs. The price right now is the result of hard working dev, they are delivering on time and still many projects are in pipeline for 2018 & strong community backing Shield. Shield community is one of the fastest growing community in crypto space and we should spread the word about Shield with new people coming to crypto space.
Activity: 88
It would be nice for the New 2018 Year 1XSH = 1USD.
It remains only to fly 8.5X Smiley
Activity: 255
Merit: 51
My withdrawal now is confirmed :uff:
Well.. I bought 1.15 million XSH at 2-4 sats and sold at 28-50 sats. Went from $350 to $4,000 then $4,000 to $8,000 holding NEO. Come to check how XSH is doing and dayaaaaam. I would have had like 6 btc if I waited Wink Still an XSH fan though, devs don't sleep.

Yeah pity i get it on 10 sat and sold it way too early...Bu honestly i wonder how many peaople are able in the crypto community to keep a coin till 100 or 1000 x? My guess even not 3%. Unless you are already rich.

i,m hold
I believe that this is a unique coin. This is the only coin in my memory that made the 950X. She has a great future. People believe it.
Everything happened, as I said. In the first minutes of the fall of the exchange, I was credited with large money transfers. I need to tell you what this means? Smiley Smiley Smiley

They are cheating people...
Thank you that at least someone understood me ....
Activity: 1498
Merit: 342
the Trend is Your Friend?
Well.. I bought 1.15 million XSH at 2-4 sats and sold at 28-50 sats. Went from $350 to $4,000 then $4,000 to $8,000 holding NEO. Come to check how XSH is doing and dayaaaaam. I would have had like 6 btc if I waited Wink Still an XSH fan though, devs don't sleep.

Yeah pity i get it on 10 sat and sold it way too early...Bu honestly i wonder how many peaople are able in the crypto community to keep a coin till 100 or 1000 x? My guess even not 3%. Unless you are already rich.

i,m hold
Multiversum
Everything happened, as I said. In the first minutes of the fall of the exchange, I was credited with large money transfers. I need to tell you what this means? Smiley Smiley Smiley

They are cheating people...
I'm inclined to believe that this crypto exchange is conducting financial speculation.

I'm inclined to believe you are a FUD spreader.
   If I say something, then I have reasons and evidence. At the moment, I have several transactions up to 1000 XSH , which the Stock.Exchange has credited to the my balance and there are transactions of more than 1000 XSH that the exchange does not confirm for more than 15 hours. I looked in the explorer of the coin - all transactions have more than 300 confirmations. I wrote several tickets - the Stocks.Exchange does not answer. I'm 100% sure - now the exchange itself trades in mirror money (its coins equal to the volume of my unconfirmed coins). And I'm 100% sure that the exchange will not credit me with coins for the balance, as long as the coin rate goes up.

I do not call not to trade on this exchange. I declare that there is fraud on this exchange.
Multiversum
What about XSH Wallet? It always turns Offline  Huh
Stocks.Exchange is pending approved a withdrawal since yesterday.

I have the same problem. It always goes offline (Electrum). Qt wallet does not connect at all.
Activity: 255
Merit: 51
What about XSH Wallet? It always turns Offline  Huh
Stocks.Exchange is pending approved a withdrawal since yesterday.
Multiversum
I have no doubt Shield will make it to a dollar or more in 2018. If it makes it to bigger exchanges, I believe it will skyrocket to $10 or more!

You serious?
Activity: 308
Merit: 107
I wonder when will XSH can list in a larger exchange? Stock is too small to afford big volumes.

IMHO i prefer the smaller exchanges. big exchanges have way too much shit going on with bots
Activity: 244
I wonder when will XSH can list in a larger exchange? Stock is too small to afford big volumes.
Pages:
Jump to: