Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [XSH] TOR/i2p, Quantum proof, MN, PoS/PoW, Fully ano, SHIELD - page 83. (Read 154389 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 102
D D D Denarius
Can we expect one more exchange in 2017? Maybe we can organize some fund to push xsh to the other markets.
CoinExchange listing has been paid so it could pop up there anytime soon, not sure if u wanted another one this year cuz that would be a surprise Cheesy
Activity: 462
Merit: 252
Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange
Can we expect one more exchange in 2017? Maybe we can organize some fund to push xsh to the other markets.
Activity: 1021
Merit: 324
I transferred shield coins to my windows qt wallet but I cannot see the transaction,its showing wallet "out of sync"

The wallet should eventually sync. It takes a while sometimes.  Cool
Activity: 45
Merit: 1
I transferred shield coins to my windows qt wallet but I cannot see the transaction,its showing wallet "out of sync"
Activity: 1498
Merit: 342
the Trend is Your Friend?
Can I more accurately describe the POS?
Activity: 64
Merit: 10
Well done on the whitepaper launch and once again being on time, looking forward to more detailed iterations as time goes by.
Activity: 237
If you look for example ZCoin https://masternodes.online/currencies/XZC/
1000 zcoin is obligation for having node, and they are paying around 1.5 XZC/ daily. Which is around 0.15% of overall investment/daily if you plan to run your own node. I think its worth to hodl XSH and wait next year for our masternodes.

U can have the node for free. To break through the 1K entry, u just use well-known block time exploit. That has been done with dash and proven workable, and hundreds, well thousands dashers are running dummy nodes free of charge without having deposited a single pesso to their local storage
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Well, any thoughts on the whitepaper?

Activity: 117
Merit: 100
Activity: 98
The whitepaper has been released. It can be found on the website under `whitepaper` this is only the first version and we will be working on improving upon it. More information about that coming soon.

Happy new year everyone.
Activity: 65
Hope for whitepaper today.
If don’t I’ll drop my shield
Activity: 1330
Merit: 217
https://lifinity.io/
Hi guys,
which mining pool do you recomand.
I'm mining on dutch-pool but the UI is just to bad
Activity: 132
I also hope that the number of masternode can be in an acceptable range. Is the total number of masternode regular, for example, what is the proportion of the total money?
Activity: 71
whitepaper being released today, very exciting!  Smiley
Activity: 239
Merit: 107
If you look for example ZCoin https://masternodes.online/currencies/XZC/
1000 zcoin is obligation for having node, and they are paying around 1.5 XZC/ daily. Which is around 0.15% of overall investment/daily if you plan to run your own node. I think its worth to hodl XSH and wait next year for our masternodes.
When is the target date/month to make Shield coin a hybrid PoW/PoS with Masternodes?
I'm assuming that the existing one will be forked for the new design.

Any idea how many coins we will need for a masternode?Huh  Hopefully not too crazy!

200-500k has been mentioned. Depends on price at the MN release, it sounds like.

Dammmmmmn  that is alot of coins..... the rich get richer  kinda money!!!!  I was thinking like 20,000 thats still quite alot....

20k at $.10 is way too cheap for a MN. Seems like they wouldnt be super expensive for early adopters but not cheap.
Activity: 154
When is the target date/month to make Shield coin a hybrid PoW/PoS with Masternodes?

Any idea how many coins we will need for a masternode?Huh  Hopefully not too crazy!

200-500k has been mentioned. Depends on price at the MN release, it sounds like.

Dammmmmmn  that is alot of coins..... the rich get richer  kinda money!!!!  I was thinking like 20,000 thats still quite alot....
legendary
Activity: 1191
Merit: 1001
XSH is now discussing on some public groups of traders, i think listing on new exchanges will be very soon Wink

Pages:
Jump to: