Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [XSH] TOR/i2p, Quantum proof, MN, PoS/PoW, Fully ano, SHIELD - page 95. (Read 154389 times)

Activity: 292
Merit: 100
  Will the Sheild(XSH)  be listed on a bigger exhcange  in the next time?   If it is listed I hope the exchange is bitrex or biffinex, more and more people  will  know XSH.

...XSH seems to be doing just fine. Maybe hold off on another Exchange listing for whenever the price next slumps. For now it's rise has been astounding...
  Which exchange will it be listed? It is a great news. Is it bigger?  XSH price is rising!
Activity: 196
  Will the Sheild(XSH)  be listed on a bigger exhcange  in the next time?   If it is listed I hope the exchange is bitrex or biffinex, more and more people  will  know XSH.

...XSH seems to be doing just fine. Maybe hold off on another Exchange listing for whenever the price next slumps. For now it's rise has been astounding...
Activity: 239
Merit: 107
Good performance today, next target 250 sat per XSH Cool

I wonder what caused this spike today.. Anyway, I'm also looking forward to see 200sat border crossed, hope to see it by the end of year Smiley
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
electrum-XSH -2.4.2
not connect
no send coins

help))))
Activity: 5
Not bad. Buy some and mining some  Cheesy Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1191
Merit: 1001
Good performance today, next target 250 sat per XSH Cool
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Is your QT wallet syncing? Mine says it has two active connections, but is four days behind. It is running more than 24 hours.
Activity: 462
Parachute for sale. Used once. Small red stain.
nice coin for investment...

Eh, not sure. I have a few thousand, mine other things now.. but we shall see how it goes.
Activity: 241
Merit: 107
Which pool finds more blocks ATM?  Roll Eyes
Activity: 536
Merit: 250
https://acheterdescryptomonnaies.fr
I am still worried about the top few addresses that has 40% of all the coins. Other than that, I love this Project.

Hello.
How can I check which addresses own 40% of all the coins?
Thanks

here http://188.226.178.216:3001/richlist

Wink
Activity: 37
I am still worried about the top few addresses that has 40% of all the coins. Other than that, I love this Project.

Hello.
How can I check which addresses own 40% of all the coins?
Thanks
Coins were retrieved, thank you Dev & ra213
Activity: 64
Wow, XSH is flying today. Sell orders are being eaten through at an incredible rate. What news has been driving the climb?
Activity: 129
Activity: 176
nice coin for investment...
Activity: 34
looking good. Still dev pool mining lol.
Activity: 98
Thank you @ra213

Sorry for the late response, did everything get solved? I've never heard anything bad about Stocks.exchange and think they'll help you if you send a ticket. If you get an update please let me know.
Thank you @ra213
Activity: 294
I didn't have any specific wallet. I kept my coins in Stocks.Exchange and got withdrawal error when I tried to move coins from Stocks.Exchange to coinmarket. Should I request help from Stocks.Exchange or  could Dev helps to retrieve the coins. Any help could be greatly appreciated.

In this case I would submit a request ticket on Stocks.Exchange. I think the dev has not much influence there.
I didn't have any specific wallet. I kept my coins in Stocks.Exchange and got withdrawal error when I tried to move coins from Stocks.Exchange to coinmarket. Should I request help from Stocks.Exchange or  could Dev helps to retrieve the coins. Any help could be greatly appreciated.
Pages:
Jump to: