Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [XSH] TOR/i2p, Quantum proof, MN, PoS/PoW, Fully ano, SHIELD - page 98. (Read 154389 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 107
Shield (XSH) is listed on CoinCodex!

Activity: 417
Merit: 105
So many privacy project! What makes this more special than anyone else?

No other privacy coin will have/has:

No Premine
Quantum Resistance
RSK Smart Contracts
POS/Masternodes combo
sharding (for future scaling purposes). 

XSH also has a dev that meets the deadlines and is very active in talking and connecting with the community.
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
D D D Denarius
How many coins have already been mined at the moment, offers on exchanges seem to be substantially lower than the total number of coins that have been extracted. Many are waiting for MN? But how many of them will be from the very beginning?
If you check coinmarketcap here https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/shield-xsh/ you can see the circulating supply and also the total supply for when all will be mined. Just to give you an idea.
Activity: 392
How many coins have already been mined at the moment, offers on exchanges seem to be substantially lower than the total number of coins that have been extracted. Many are waiting for MN? But how many of them will be from the very beginning?
D D D Denarius
Cool~~I already have more than 200,000 xsh,Planning to buy more until I have 500,000 xsh.
I hope you were able to buy some one at a cheaper price the last day or two, right now it's looking like its going to go up again Wink
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Cool~~I already have more than 200,000 xsh,Planning to buy more until I have 500,000 xsh.
D D D Denarius
So 500k for MN confirmed?
Yes, it will either be 500k or less depending on the price when Master Nodes will be implemented, but if you get 500k coins u will be safe Wink
legendary
Activity: 1191
Merit: 1001
So 500k for MN confirmed?
Activity: 294
Realistically it's naive for anyone to say bitcoin will kill all altcoins, as many altcoins exist for a different purpose than bitcoin.  Especially altcoins which are privacy coins, as they offer things that bitcoin itself will NEVER offer.

Good point. You could never use bitcoin for your daily business, it's so slow and expensive to use. It's simply a good long term investment, because it's the reference coin.
Also forgot  to add the many altcoins which are actually platforms for launching applications or softwares, and also altcoins which provide use case like shipment tracking (VEN) etc...  There are endless ideas of actual uses for many of the existing altcoins, and in each of those, the purpose is NOT to be a currency or store of value as bitcoin is, so NO, bitcoin will not kill all altcoins, that doesn't make any sense.
Realistically it's naive for anyone to say bitcoin will kill all altcoins, as many altcoins exist for a different purpose than bitcoin.  Especially altcoins which are privacy coins, as they offer things that bitcoin itself will NEVER offer.
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
lol. btc is going up. one day 50 sats will be good for this coin. wait and watch.. and 1000 sats is not possible because BTC wil be 100k in few months.

And by the way 80% of Altcoins will be dead soon due to BTC .. we have to accept it and move on.. I sold 52k of XSH at 118 sats . That was a great offer for me.
Think again about HODLing altcoins.

Just my view ! enjoy the day

Maybe 25k in a few months if it don't crash before then.

Activity: 98
lol. btc is going up. one day 50 sats will be good for this coin. wait and watch.. and 1000 sats is not possible because BTC wil be 100k in few months.

And by the way 80% of Altcoins will be dead soon due to BTC .. we have to accept it and move on.. I sold 52k of XSH at 118 sats . That was a great offer for me.

Of course that will be the case... But have you seen 80% of the alts? They almost never bring something new/improve on something. I don't think Bitcoin will kill other coins if they don't improve on some elements, but nobody can accurately predict the future. Especially crypto Wink
Activity: 82
great news on the wallet... watching this coin closely!
Activity: 98
Hello Dev.I have a question for you.
The coin in order to rise should be used for payment for some kind of  activities.  Have you found firms and are you looking for firms who to use your coin in their business?

P.S. Your answer is very important for future of this coin!

I wouldn't see how my answer is very important for the future, wouldn't the reality be very important for the project. Me saying that I've had contact with many big companies wouldn't do anything if that wasn't really the case. The reality at this moment is still a secret but we are talking to a developer who will be using us for a web app. More stuff may be happening but I feel that it wouldn't be responsible to talk about it yet.
Activity: 253
Merit: 100
SafeCoin-SAFE

Activity: 702
I am the Kung Fury...
every day the price is lower and lower Sad

I started mining with price at 4-5 sat, doesn't seem is going so bad. Wait for btc to take a breath and you'll see that shield is really a good pick, imo 1000 - 3000 sat potential!
D D D Denarius
The price in satoshis goes down but the dollar price for XSH stays about the same, go blame BTC for rising like a rocket for this. Would be nice if BTC calms down a bit so people would stop selling their alts for btc, but I can't blame them for making money either. Just hold them coins!
Activity: 21
D D D Denarius
To be honest i would prefer the developers release thier features complete without bugs than release them on time with bugs.
For everything that is available right now I don't know of any bugs that are still persistant. There were issues when the coin launched with the Electrum wallet and alot of people stopped mining at that point, but those who didn't stop mining then are the winners today. TOR nodes are also up and running and wallets for various Operating Systems are available too.
yeah at this rate the coin should be 1k satoshi soon. Cant wait for the proof of stake cycle.
If you check the Coinmarketcap top 15 coins you can spot a couple of coins with a much bigger total supply than XSH, this is my biggest motivation to keep holding my coins close to me until the day comes XSH comes close to price ranges of Ripple or Steller Lumens, IOTA would be a very wet dream for price, but I'm already happy when XSH does just as well as Ripple in terms of price Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: