Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [XTC] TileCoin| IoT (Internet of Things) bitcoin blockchain - ĐApp - page 24. (Read 286457 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
as I said I tried both! Logging into my account with the 12 word password is fine. The show private key function does not work for any of my passwords (the given and the custom one).

You can send pictures ?

The problem here is the password, I created one with 100 characters including special characters! The password gets accepted during creation (new account) but is not accepted when I try to show the private key.
This is no problem for me because I don't have any XTC in the created wallet, but it should be fixed!

Here is the password, you can use it to reproduce the issue `P*^J!oucelo?#J8$a9jRpV{1S>SYx`L$C/I#UOce8.Ff@gN&l:R;yqEjn~/${Z+(yX?tp1=oAYD!.h' wEzm `ggM"2[@,Vi/$Q

if this password is not OK it should not be accepted during account creation!

try to replace any SPACE in the password with +
like this part h' wEzm `g    try like this h'+wEzm+`g
Activity: 913
Merit: 664
as I said I tried both! Logging into my account with the 12 word password is fine. The show private key function does not work for any of my passwords (the given and the custom one).

You can send pictures ?

The problem here is the password, I created one with 100 characters including special characters! The password gets accepted during creation (new account) but is not accepted when I try to show the private key.
This is no problem for me because I don't have any XTC in the created wallet, but it should be fixed!

Here is the password, you can use it to reproduce the issue `P*^J!oucelo?#J8$a9jRpV{1S>SYx`L$C/I#UOce8.Ff@gN&l:R;yqEjn~/${Z+(yX?tp1=oAYD!.h' wEzm `ggM"2[@,Vi/$Q

if this password is not OK it should not be accepted during account creation!
Activity: 175

You can send pictures ?
The show private key Function always says "Enter correct Password". Is this a working function? I used keepass to create that password. The 12 word password is also not working.
Are there any restrictions for the password? It was accepted in the first place during account creation.
You must have the wrong
The password can be customized,Can't add symbols

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B53fl4HCYAEowan.jpg:large

Your example,It may be so
into local comfort tape rail rule able marble pluck cattle plastic wall
into local comfort tape rail rule able marble pluck  cattle plastic wall
→pluck cattle
→pluck  cattle
The show private key Function always says "Enter correct Password". Is this a working function? I used keepass to create that password. The 12 word password is also not working.
Are there any restrictions for the password? It was accepted in the first place during account creation.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
★ IT's Party Time! ★
By Maria Pääsuke (QA) & Maroš Kotula (Java Developer) @ Ignite.
Merchants and consumers are looking forward to reducing operational costs. As alternative to expensive centralized banking transfers decentralized payment system has proved its effectiveness in reducing
Internet of things meets blockchain. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lDv9lYCAniE&feature=youtu.be Cheesy tilepay

Ignite - Creating Reliable Software

CoinFest Estonia has started!
By Maria Pääsuke (QA) & Maroš Kotula (Java Developer) @ Ignite.
Merchants and consumers are looking forward to reducing operational costs. As alternative to expensive centralized banking transfers decentralized payment system has proved its effectiveness in reducing
Internet of things meets blockchain. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lDv9lYCAniE&feature=youtu.be Cheesy tilepay
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 1089
From twitter.com/btercom

"We are preparing for the withdrawals. CNY, USD and NXT withdrawals will be handled first."

Does it mean people who wants to withdraw do it or we all must do it cause they are going to shut down?

I really do hope they keep on.
legendary
Activity: 2124
Merit: 1013
K-ing®
now is chinese new year...so waiting
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
Hello guyz i have received this mail today (feb. 19th)

"Dear Sir,
Please kindly keep an eye on bter.com for the update

Best Regards"

Go go BTER.

Best wishes Smiley

Yep, I received the exact same words..
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 1089
Hello guyz i have received this mail today (feb. 19th)

"Dear Sir,
Please kindly keep an eye on bter.com for the update

Best Regards"

Go go BTER.

Best wishes Smiley
Activity: 357
Merit: 251
OP, Check your PM !  Wink
Activity: 687
Merit: 502
I want my XTC out of bter.. I have not seen one word written about when people can start withdrawing alts fom the exchange..
Now they are talking about selling the exchange.. wtf, give people their coins back first.
Activity: 19
it seems people can withdraw TilecoinX from bter later.

It's a mess.., i signed up with my e-mail account.. I would have at least expected a proper statement via the e-mail. No one knows what these guys at BTER doing. Perhaps celebrating Chinese New Year?
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
it seems people can withdraw TilecoinX from bter later.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
GlideSEC - www.glidesec.com
any word on bter releasing held funds?

Regards,
ActualUpsurge
Activity: 302
Merit: 250
Nice 20btc sell wall xD
Activity: 15
All altcoins are safe on bter.

so do not worry about TilecoinX.

Thank you.

There is some new contact details posted on the home page at https://bter.com

Has BTER updated on Weibo? What is the latest on XTC withdrawals?

I have around 230K XTC on BTER.
最近让用户担心了,我们将在春节后首先安排人民币以及美元的提现工作,届时用户可以登录验证后提取账户中的余额。其他虚拟币的提现工作将在确保数字钱包安全的情况下陆续开通。首批开通提现的虚拟币将包括NXT,XCP,XTC等。
我们仍在继续追踪分析黑客转账记录:O网页链接 如果您有新的发现,希望您能为我们提供线索。在此,感谢比特币中国美国安全团队为我们提供安全咨询,感谢洋洋访谈,宝二爷的热心帮助,感谢锐火为我们提供区块分析,感谢各位网友为我们提供安全建议和线索。 https://blockchain.info/tx/f5b0363f03e1ed8bb812c135361ea93590c831ce9f13a3750be1b93575baccc6

BTER 2015.2.18

Wait, after the Chinese New Year Cheesy

Thanks.
Pages:
Jump to: