Pages:
Author

Topic: ANN [XUC] Exchange Union Coin: Bridging Digital Currency Exchanges Globally - page 4. (Read 16759 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 102
What are the benefits to token holders for this coin?
B.
copper member
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
When will I receive bounty?

I wrote a few letters to the email of the project [email protected] but I did not receive a reply.

Bitcointalk Username: Bolo_young
My old address ETH :0xA5918ECdD8e44307a3C8B26Aae71A781a8e087A7

Facebook Tokens 164.63
Twitter Tokens:  119.57

Total Tokens 284.2
First payment i received : 26.2017998

No on Facebook spreadsheet: 405
No on Twitter Spreadsheet: 571
Quoted for reference.
I did not understand your answer !

I understand that you will not pay me bounty, I understand correctly? Answer directly to my question!
Quoted, you are cheating in campaign social media.   Smiley

You editing on quoted? Unfortunately, I was archive your post Smiley

http://archive.is/GqIDS

Edit for additional :
-Another proof you trying hide yours : http://archive.is/yDKMl
-

Of course I edited, I copied the form of another person and entered my data into it and forgot to change my name and purse and did not notice it. Is it not understood ?

And plus declare that I am deceiving you! You are trying to deceive me without paying bounty!

facebook

twitter

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Hello, I read in the telegram chat of the project such message XUC is tradable on OKEX! The team has a live streaming NOW! We will distribute 8888XUC for FREE !!! https://www.yizhibo.com/l/afThh6nCvRfg8npX.html. Tell me what I should do to get FREE XUC? Thanks
B.
copper member

I wrote a few letters to the email of the project [email protected] but I did not receive a reply.

Facebook Tokens 164.63

Total Tokens 284.2

Quoted for reference.

I understand that you will not pay me bounty, I understand correctly? Answer directly to my question!
Quoted, you are cheating in campaign social media.   Smiley

You editing on quoted? Unfortunately, I was archive your post Smiley

http://archive.is/GqIDS

Edit for additional :
-Another proof you trying hide yours : http://archive.is/yDKMl
-

Facebook Tokens 164.63

Total Tokens 284.2

Quoted for reference.

B.
copper member
XUC is tradable on OKEX! The team has a live streaming NOW!   https://www.yizhibo.com/l/afThh6nCvRfg8npX.html
B.
copper member
Hello!

I want to know your oppinion.
How many cryptocurriencies will be accepted 10years later?

Especially Globally.
Will every person with phone be need to exchange every day a lot of curriencies or not?
Hello vanBlack.

I believe Exchange Union Coin able to be Bridging Digital Currency Exchanges Globally were that makes it possible to include all cryptocurrenies exist throughout the market globally.

Cross-Exchange Trading

Just started an exchange?
We know this all to well - one can't simply have liquid trading pairs from day one. That's why Exchange Union was established. All Exchanges within the union enjoy increased liquidity, instant price discovery and access to all traded pairs without requiring setting up multiple exchange accounts.

Access To Greater Liquidity & User Base
Exchange Union enables an attractive orderbook by reducing the spread and increasing market depth. Furthermore, your exchange is accessible by all users, thus leading to an increased client base.

Frictionless User Experience

One account, one interface, all trading pairs. No sign-up hazzle, no waiting for getting your account verified. By integrating a login and KYC solution which puts the user back in control, Exchange Union enables users to trade on different exchanges without the need to set up multiple accounts and getting personal information verified multiple times.

If you would to know more about Exchange Union Coin, You can try to read Whitepaper Exchange Union Coin
B.
copper member

Bitcointalk Username: Amritt
My old address ETH : 0x92634A67cDbd885c70074091ee78ee6451BD77b2

Facebook Tokens 164.63
Twitter Tokens:  119.57

Total Tokens 284.2

Quoted for reference.

My old address ETH : 0xA5918ECdD8e44307a3C8B26Aae71A781a8e087A7

Facebook Tokens 164.63

Total Tokens 284.2

Activity: 281
Hello!

I want to know your oppinion.
How many cryptocurriencies will be accepted 10years later?

Especially Globally.
Will every person with phone be need to exchange every day a lot of curriencies or not?

Facebook Tokens 164.63
Twitter Tokens:  119.57

Total Tokens 284.2

Hello Bolo_Young.

Did you sent an email on priode claim?  unfortunately, you are not included from the list of people who have re-verified for the claim by email. Here is an information about those who had sent an confirming. Source : https://twitter.com/exchange_union/status/928494063346577409

Claim period, has expired.

Regards,
B.

Hello B.

I do not understand your position, do you ignore the fact of my participation in the campaign bounty?

Regards,
Bolo_young.
Activity: 756
Merit: 269
XUC es comerciable en OKEX, con una tasa de crecimiento del 195% en una hora

A partir de las 4 PM, 22 de noviembre (UTC + Cool, XUC (Exchange Union Coin) es negociable en OKEX, un reconocido intercambio de activos digitales. En la primera hora de negociación, XUC llegó a US$ 7.85, un aumento del 195% en comparación con las 24 horas anteriores.

https://criptotendencia.com/2017/11/22/xuc-es-comerciable-en-okex-con-una-tasa-de-crecimiento-del-195-en-una-hora/
Activity: 1316
Merit: 105
Exchange Union Coin (XUC) is trade-able on OKEX‼ As of 10 am UTC, 22nd of November, XUC breaks through $7.7  Shocked
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/exchange-union/

XUC rocket too moon right now , i think this is just only  beginning for XUC .
yes, the price of xuc started rising rapidly since yesterday, but today's price is xuc $ 6 and probably will soon go back up. But if it goes down then be prepared to buy it as much as possible  Cheesy
B.
copper member
is there any plan to list XUC to etherdelta ?
i think it would be better because other exchange's(hitbtc) withdrawal fee so high for XUC
Hello Cryptoshaft,

XUC Is Tradable on etherdelta https://etherdelta.com/#XUC-ETH .
Activity: 239
is there any plan to list XUC to etherdelta ?
i think it would be better because other exchange's(hitbtc) withdrawal fee so high for XUC
B.
copper member
XUC Is Tradable on OKEX, with A Growth Rate at 195% within One Hour
Read more.
B.
copper member
i look every item there was good, there is the Road map in this project thread, and also i look this project still there is ICO, maybe next time you can add or insert ICO in your project 
Hello turkiman,

Unfortunately, ICO has held and canceled. Thankyou for kind of words. If you have an interested to project Exchange Union Coin, you can buy them at market Hitbtc,OKEx, and Etherdelta.

Cheers,
B.
copper member
Hello folks,

If you have a twitter account just follow Exchange Union Coin and retweet withpaper (pinned) at account official twitter, this is are a campaign for you.
Campaign limited for 10000 Exchange Union Coin (Xuc)  Worth of "75000 USD" or "10Bitcoins".

How it is Works?
-Follow Official Account Twitter Exchange Union Coin Here.

-Retweet a tweet were pinned at Official Account Twitter Exchange Union Coin Here.

-Join grup Telegram Exchange Union Coin Here

-And send your retweet screenshot, twitter link and wallet address to XUC telegram grup manager("@Andy_XUC")

How about payments?

All participants will be devided into following categories :

Follower twitter X ≤ 1000, have a chance to get 1 XUC
Follower twitter  1000 < X ≤ 5000, have a chance to get 2 XUC
Follower twitter  5000 < X ≤ 10000, have a chance to get 3 XUC
Follower twitter  10000 < X ≤ 20000, have a chance to get 5 XUC
Follower twitter  X< X ≤ 20000, have a chance to get 10 XUC

How about Terms and Rules?

1.Twitter accounts must be original, fake. dead, inactive account will not be accepted. Any fake account will be detected by a third party social media  tool.
2.You must be an active and regular twitter user.
3.Joining with multiple accounts is not allowed, Users found to be using multi accounts will be blacklisted.
4. Never and do not send the address here, or you will lose your rewards.
5.Terms and Condition can be changed or more can be applied.

good news for me ,i didn't take part in this project before , xuc price is really good , i will enjoy this camaign .
If you had sent an email then you are not on list. You can do clarification to grup telegram contact "@Andy_XUC".

Cheers.
Activity: 294
I got my bounty,thanks so much, i found the nice thing from the project

Pages:
Jump to: