Pages:
Author

Topic: ANN [XUC] Exchange Union Coin: Bridging Digital Currency Exchanges Globally - page 8. (Read 16727 times)

Activity: 720
Merit: 500
token division is 90% what has been distributed to bounty hunter participants? or still waiting?
Sorry Before.
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
thanks for the date , it was hard to find a good information in the middle of all of this FUD ... THanks !
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
This is an amazing concept. Looking forward to it
Hope to have some more adventurous.

Thanks for sharing this.
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002
I think the project is very good. They did not even need an ico. that is, they provide the necessary support at the hole-and-corner. Now imagine how much money they are talking about. They say that, who wants to buy it, can buy it from the stock market in the future. Our concern is, will they pay bounty payments and making a statement about what should participants to do. We are waiting to see what happens.
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
Hello everyone, tell me please. How much did the XUC token on the ICO cost?
Thank you

no informations , it was a hidden ICO , nobody knows...
Activity: 731
Merit: 100
I am do not understand why to date bounty who remaining unpaid? while the managers of this project say that the remaining payments will be given in a few days again. please give me the exploration on this issue.
Activity: 658
Thank you
the company Exchange Union Coin completed ICO early even without starting it,
by finding private investors who bought the entire volume of tokens,
so I understood the situation

Activity: 518
Merit: 325
Thank you
Activity: 137
Merit: 10
ICO starting on 16th of April!
I dont see any real coder in this project. All is advisors Smiley) Becarefull with this coin. Dont invest if you have not research it.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
i think exchange union must get list on other exchange hitbtc very quiet to trade 2x needed many time waiting and the price is very stable (not even change) Bittrex is good chooice but it's hard to get list in them  Undecided

that's bittrex, it's hard to accept new coins from ico,XUC coins are very good for the future and I believe XUC coins will be of high value in the market
Activity: 335
i think exchange union must get list on other exchange hitbtc very quiet to trade 2x needed many time waiting and the price is very stable (not even change) Bittrex is good chooice but it's hard to get list in them  Undecided
Activity: 560
How can I participate in the bounty program?
Please stop making spam postings, this bounty campaign has been completed so you will not be able to partipasion. Maybe you can try to follow another bounty campaign.
Activity: 616
www.jacs.tech
bounty is long over and has closed for it. now only to see the continuation of this XUC token to enter on exchange and claim some pending payments for some campaign participants.
Activity: 168
You didint read the first page? They closed ICO few month ago. Why you posting?
Activity: 61
Merit: 0
Activity: 111
Merit: 10
What exactly is the subject of the project?
Activity: 514
this seems like another scam coin.
Why can you say that this is a scam coin, I think XUC team is discussing the issue of token distribution by 90% that has not been paid. still too early if you think coins XUC this scam or coins failed.

Yes you're right, we need to look ahead to how they run this project
If you doubt do not buy their token, otherwise if you see the potential then can buy it in Hitbtc
Activity: 1232
Hi is this ICO still ongoing? what is the status?
this project is procesing distribution reward bounty ico is end long time
Activity: 896
Merit: 630
how much they collected on pre-sale?
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
Hi is this ICO still ongoing? what is the status?
Pages:
Jump to: