Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [XUP] | UPcoin | Dramatically Decreasing Supply | Launched! - page 11. (Read 17450 times)

legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
Then I wish you luck with your idea.

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
The unique idea is its a 6week coin?

The power of innovation is unstoppable

Grin 6 week and he can move on that's very innovative

as stated before we will still be maintaining the coin after the 6 weeks.

go take a peek at all the other new coins, devs leave after 4 days everytime. at least your guaranteed 6 weeks.

is that an all your btc back if/when we run off kinda guarantee? exactly who is liable if/when this happens?

you may well be genuine
 but personally I feel the same about a "guarantee" on a forum as I do about anyone I don't know who says "trust me"

look. im just running a coin, if you do not agree with the coins schematics, then move along, there are many more coins out there to choose. No one is being forced to invest.

This coin is non-profitable to me, its just an idea i had, and wanted to test it out.

literally the entire btc amount raised ends up getting used to buy up the order books of XUP over 6 weeks.
legendary
Activity: 1050

go take a peek at all the other new coins, devs leave after 4 days everytime. at least your guaranteed 6 weeks.

is that an all your btc back if/when we run off kinda guarantee? exactly who is liable if/when this happens?

you may well be genuine but personally I feel the same about a "guarantee" on a forum as I do about anyone I don't know who says "trust me"
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
TimSweat
[quore/] --->as stated before we will still be maintaining the coin after the 6 weeks.

go take a peek at all the other new coins, devs leave after 4 days everytime. at least your guaranteed 6 weeks. <---

[/quote]

Why would you make a coin just to give a 6 week gaurentee to keep it up and running and then let it DIE ? Makes no sense to me .

And that is just a reason for everyone to say , Ok , I'll not touch this one since they are ADMITTING to leaving after 6 weeks .

I'll personally steer clear of that for sure . Regardless of how long other coins last or don't last . Its reasons like that that make Crypto so bad now a days .

But +1 for the heads up on ditching after so long of dealing with it instead of trying to keep it alive .
legendary
Activity: 1036
https://bmy.guide

if your point of reference are those coins, not sure you will even make it to the 6th weeks...

ah Smiley im positive ill make it way beyond 6 weeks, we have big ideas and plans for the future of UPcoin.

(never heard that one before  Grin)
why not making your big ideas and plan in action now ?

Because hes trying to get you to buy his wolf tickets

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wolf_ticket
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050

if your point of reference are those coins, not sure you will even make it to the 6th weeks...

ah Smiley im positive ill make it way beyond 6 weeks, we have big ideas and plans for the future of UPcoin.

(never heard that one before  Grin)
why not making your big ideas and plan in action now ?
legendary
No, rapidly decreasing supply, up to 20% per week.

lower supply = higher price

of course we will continue to maintain the coin after the 6 weeks, but the initial supply cut will last 6 weeks.

It's already been proven with numerous coins that lower supply does not necessarily equal higher price.  A lower supply of something that's worth nothing is still just a lower supply of nothing.

let me rephrase, decreasing supply = rising price
that's a little naïve... decreasing supply of something valuable might makes it a little more valuable.
decreasing the supply of some unknown shitcoin, won't do anything... except making it dead sooner...

shun the non beleiver  Cheesy
legendary

of course we will continue to maintain the coin after the 6 weeks, but the initial supply cut will last 6 weeks.

It's already been proven with numerous coins that lower supply does not necessarily equal higher price.  A lower supply of something that's worth nothing is still just a lower supply of nothing.

let me rephrase, decreasing supply = rising price
legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1001

It's already been proven with numerous coins that lower supply does not necessarily equal higher price.  A lower supply of something that's worth nothing is still just a lower supply of nothing.
legendary
Activity: 70
What happens to the coins left after 6 weeks? into the altcoin trashcan?

no, as stated previously we will continue to maintain the coin, and have some fresh ideas for the remaining holders and duration of the coin.

but by that stage there should be very little of the supply non burnt.
so if there are coins remaining after the 6 weeks will burning continue ?

no, as stated previously we will continue to maintain the coin, and have some fresh ideas for the remaining holders and duration of the coin.

but by that stage there should be very little of the supply non burnt.
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001
Noob dev with noob escrow shamelessly copying deltacredits?

No thanks.
and i hope it does follow DCR in the price department to that was one of the best icos i have ever bought into  Smiley also does this mean every coin shamelessly copys BTC LOL
legendary
Activity: 1036
https://bmy.guide

Why would anyone buy it if it has no use? It's just an admitted ponzi-coin.

There are altcoin collectors that might want to collect this coin. (bagholders)
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1051
unnamed.Exchange, join the Cool Kids!!!
DJM is here :-)
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Interesting concept will keep an eye on it but now all in Steps.
i like the idea something new massive reduction in coin supply ponzi or not as long as it make me money im in Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: