Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [XUP] | UPcoin | Dramatically Decreasing Supply | Launched! - page 8. (Read 17448 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
coins have been distributed, could i please ask everyone to start solo mining to get the blocks moving faster before we kick over into pure POS.

and make sure your upcoin.conf contains addnode=107.170.156.17

I didn't received yet...
Any block explorer?

wont be too far away, hold in tight, just setting up for a smooth transition to POS
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
coins have been distributed, could i please ask everyone to start solo mining to get the blocks moving faster before we kick over into pure POS.

I didn't received yet...
Any block explorer?

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Decentralised Amazon & ICO Hub
when coin distributed?
Wallets:
https://mega.nz/#!XkVkSJYI!_ZpTnrMe6lBkA9wseW0ao42J6JrwDHxmA8Oz-DYuOEY

Could all IPO investors please download the wallet and message me with your XUP address. Please double check all addresses are correct. And distribution will commence.

please add this to your upcoin.conf, and save it to your UpCoin roaming folder.
Code:
server=1
rpcuser=username
rpcpassword=password
rpcport=44568
rpcallowip=*
addnode=107.170.156.17

Source: https://github.com/upcointeam/upcoin

Links in OP have been updated! all going smoothly, now onto the exchanges.

PMed.
Wallets:
https://mega.nz/#

please see latest posts for updated wallet

Could all IPO investors please download the wallet and message me with your XUP address. Please double check all addresses are correct. And distribution will commence.

please add this to your upcoin.conf, and save it to your UpCoin roaming folder.
Code:
server=1
rpcuser=username
rpcpassword=password
rpcport=44568
rpcallowip=*
addnode=107.170.156

Source: https://github.com/upcointeam/upcoin

Links in OP have been updated! all going smoothly, now onto the exchanges.
Activity: 78
Let's see how many backers we got. One. How many bitcoins funded? 4.7099 BTC. Percentage of the total amount pledged through this sale: 63.22%.

That 837btc wallet seems to belong to poloniex, not one backer. get your facts straight if you wish to attempt FUD.

You're even more stupid than originally suspected. At very least 3 transactions linked to that addy indicate you self-funded your own ico. It really makes no difference which exchange that addy belongs, there is only one jerk here and he sent you almost $1080 within the last seconds. Obviously it's you.

I dont think your quite with it. just because i have been sent more than one transaction from poloniex, does not mean its the same person, poloniex is a very largely used exchange.

Wallet?

on its way.

whats the eta of release?
Let's see how many backers we got. One. How many bitcoins funded? 4.7099 BTC. Percentage of the total amount pledged through this sale: 63.22%.

That 837btc wallet seems to belong to poloniex, not one backer. get your facts straight if you wish to attempt FUD.

You're even more stupid than originally suspected. At very least 3 transactions linked to that addy indicate you self-funded your own ico. It really makes no difference which exchange that addy belongs, there is only one jerk here and he sent you almost $1080 within the last seconds. Obviously it's you.

I dont think your quite with it. just because i have been sent more than one transaction from poloniex, does not mean its the same person, poloniex is a very largely used exchange.

Wallet?

on its way.

Activity: 924
Decentralised Amazon & ICO Hub
where is the wallet?
legendary
Activity: 1848
I did notice it said the 19th thought it was a typo so tomorrow  for the wallet, not that bad let's see where we can take this.
Activity: 70
i dont mind the wait gives me somthing to look forward to
why such a long wait for the wallet and source? normally uploaded within an hour of ico finishing or before

The IPO actually ended 24hours earlier than it was intended, but rather than extending it, which would be unfair to current investors, i had to honor it. the source and wallet were already lined up to be released after the 19th.

You will have your your coins long before coin is added to the first exchange.

Thank you all for your support, any questions please inbox.

did you not have it all ready to go before you started it? i thought that was generally the way it goes for an ico, no problem though
why such a long wait for the wallet and source? normally uploaded within an hour of ico finishing or before

The IPO actually ended 24hours earlier than it was intended, but rather than extending it, which would be unfair to current investors, i had to honor it. the source and wallet were already lined up to be released after the 19th.

You will have your your coins long before coin is added to the first exchange.

Thank you all for your support, any questions please inbox.
ICO OVER total BTC Raised: 7.45698355 BTC
tyz
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1530
Finally a new X13 coin (thumbs up). Will there be a Mac/Linux wallet released in the next time?
Activity: 189
Merit: 100
Pages:
Jump to: