Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Xuro | X11 | V1.3 | PoW/PoS | Bittrex | Xuro IRC | New Wallet - page 21. (Read 52611 times)

legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Bitfarms.io
We got a pool op, waiting on the developper to add it to the ann. Follow the link on my signature, the main page will be updated in a few minutes with the link to our Xuro pool!
Activity: 806
COINMIXER.NET
I have added Xuro to my dice site Clouddice.net. Tested out a few turns all seems to be working well.

~HotSwap
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Hi Dev, Can you please tell us what are your future plans for this coin?

We will be releasing a roadmap later on tonight / in the morning and updating all info so come back and check for updates or follow us on Twitter as we post all updates there too.
Activity: 67
Merit: 10
Hi Dev, Can you please tell us what are your future plans for this coin?
Anyone else having issues compiling?

What issues are you having HotSwap? Make sure there is a directory called "obj" in the src folder if there isn't make it and try recompile.
I got it working, there was an issue with leveldb

Hi HotSwap,

Would you be able to pm us the issue you encountered or how you solved so we can update in our next build?
COINMIXER.NET

What issues are you having HotSwap? Make sure there is a directory called "obj" in the src folder if there isn't make it and try recompile.
I got it working, there was an issue with leveldb
Newbie dev. Everything else is SOS. Pass!

Sorry that you feel that way nanoprobe. We hope you can come back in the future and see our developments!
legendary
Activity: 980
Traveling in subspace
Newbie dev. Everything else is SOS. Pass!
Temporary Block Explorer available -> Here

While we await our proper explorer to come online, after the new explorer comes online the one we are hosting will still be available as a backup.

COINMIXER.NET
My last ones

Thank you all for the submissions! If anyone else any more please pm us them as we will be compiling a list/thread where you can all vote!

We are amazed at the amount of interest/contributions and are blown away you guys really make us feel like we are onto something great!
Activity: 70
My last ones

I have edit all my posts and place all my logos here

Thanks for all the translations and images guys we will be pmin you all and will host a community photo with some of the images.

If anyone has any problems with mining or the Xuro wallet let us know so we can sort it asap!

The wallet is fine no problems at all  Cheesy Cheesy

Great to hear!

For all people that have completed a bounty Pease pm us your Xuro address as we are compiling a list to payout all bounty's today.

We will Los be making that list public so everyone can see what went where.

Block explorer should also be up shortly!
Activity: 70
Thanks for all the translations and images guys we will be pmin you all and will host a community photo with some of the images.

If anyone has any problems with mining or the Xuro wallet let us know so we can sort it asap!

The wallet is fine no problems at all  Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 629
Merit: 500

Activity: 585
Merit: 251
Translation to Russian - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-xuro-x11-powpos-748830

My address:
XJuZCcUMr7wEodip56uZEdGufKo7x6AnQL
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
just wonder where is the DEV now..
shit , dev went to sleep everyone panic ,
lets sell guys
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001
someone interested in few coins?

make me an offer @pm