Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Xuro | X11 | V1.3 | PoW/PoS | Bittrex | Xuro IRC | New Wallet - page 19. (Read 52611 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
The OP also does not say "of total coins" or any language that would lead anyone to believe that you were factoring in POS coins.  It just says 0.8% premine.

The block explorer also clearly shows this too and the public ledger transactions.

We are sorry for the confusion as we thought that was pretty straight forward and will update the main post.

Can dev please post about these acusations.
Thank you

These are all fact less acusations. The pre mine was 0.8 % of total coins which was stated in the post. Here comes all the FUD already and we haven't even been launched for more than 2 days?

You know damn well that premine percentages are always calculated in terms of percentage of POW coins.  That's why it's called a preMINE.  You have to be pretty dense if you think anybody is going to support you holding 6% of the total POW coins.

As above and a it is being used for what we said it would with more payments going out and being added to the ledger for you all to see? We are trying to be as transparent as possible here, what else would you like us to do?
Activity: 383
Merit: 250
The OP also does not say "of total coins" or any language that would lead anyone to believe that you were factoring in POS coins.  It just says 0.8% premine.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Thank you

These are all fact less acusations. The pre mine was 0.8 % of total coins which was stated in the post. Here comes all the FUD already and we haven't even been launched for more than 2 days?

So you are calling it FUD.

Not showing the complete information in the ann is called hiding of information(You should have mentioned premine as 0.8% of POW+POS coins) .Why do you want to hide the information?

Why didn't you do PoD yet?

Please,show the community PoD report.

Have you contacted crypto asian yet?

Activity: 383
Thank you

You know damn well that premine percentages are always calculated in terms of percentage of POW coins.  That's why it's called a preMINE.  You have to be pretty dense if you think anybody is going to support you holding 6% of the total POW coins.
Activity: 28
Thank you

legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1018
Thank you
Activity: 550
Merit: 500
I was wondering why xhash jumped onto this coin..  Was the only pool with good reputation
Activity: 306
Cryptobulgarian ninja
Yeah right, Its strange so I stopped too. I prefer to mining darks.

xhash
Network: 29.18 GH/s Difficulty: 305.78062917  Workers: 117   Pool: 4064.00 MH/s
Rank       User Name    KH/s    Blocks Found    XURO/Day
1       xx    2,018,635    28      8,444.001
2       bat    524,791    23      2,195.216
3       xdata    173,365    9      725.188
4       anonymous    151,219    24      632.551
5       Tang1    103,348    6      432.306

Activity: 41
This is very strange , shit coin, scam coin , but network  is more then 25 GH Smiley
Activity: 67
Merit: 10
Greeeeat another scam, another shit developer Smiley I used to see this  Angry
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1022

Everyone should wise up and stop mining this shitcoin.  

I stopped mining once I seen he lied about the 0.8% premine.

[1-100 = 1 XURO (Fair Launch)] = 100
[Block 100-20160 = 95 XURO] = 1905700

Total POW coins: 1905800

So if the Dev took 0.8% he should have gotten 15246.4 coins (1905800 x 0.8% =  15246.4)

But he took 120000 so that mean 120000 of 1905800 = 6.2965% premine

These scams coins stop with you (the miners). You stop mining the scam coins they will stop creating the scam coins.

Activity: 56
The 120,000 coin premine from block 2 moved around every few hundred blocks but it's still almost all in one wallet, at the top of the richlist.

I've taken down the pool at hashlung.com and paid all outstanding balances. Good luck!
Activity: 168
Oh, yet another "confusion" in calculation of premine percentage - whether it is percentage of POW or POS coins...

There is no confusion really.  When you say your premine is .8% that is taken from the PoW minted blocks.  You can't say it is from the total number of PoW and PoS combined.  That is double dipping. As you can see the guy took 7% of the total coins that will be minted during PoW.  That 7% will generate roughly 7% of the PoS coins that will be made.  The only reason a person would do what this shitbag did is to deceive the public.  There for they can't be trusted.  And a coin with a dev who can't be trusted dies.

Everyone should wise up and stop mining this shitcoin. 
Activity: 462
Stopped my miners, sadly.
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
Oh, yet another "confusion" in calculation of premine percentage - whether it is percentage of POW or POS coins...
Activity: 168
Would appreciate it if you could briefly summarise:
1) the strengths of this coin?
2) the weaknesses of this coin?
3) promises made? kept? any FUD? 

Specifically to the dev(s), what will be the key original code/feature(s) in this coin? And will you be providing "Proof of Developer"?
http://cryptoasian.com/coin-list/

The dev is a liar man what else would matter?  The guy said .8% premine.  Go look at the block explorer on block 2 he took 7% of the coin for a premine.  Who gives a shit about PoD?  This coin should be otw to its death as it has a lying dev that can't be trusted.
Activity: 224
Would appreciate it if you could briefly summarise:
1) the strengths of this coin?
2) the weaknesses of this coin?
3) promises made? kept? any FUD? 

Specifically to the dev(s), what will be the key original code/feature(s) in this coin? And will you be providing "Proof of Developer"?
http://cryptoasian.com/coin-list/
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001
ye thats for sure on every coin launch

everyones mistake is they thought about the premine is of pow coins but it is of all coin ever created so of the total coins!

here 15million!
Activity: 126
Please, note- This developer is not willing to do PoD. High chances that it could turn into one more scam.And if so Dev will go to moon and you guys will watch it from earth.

We have not said we would not do PoD? We have been notified about it, and are awaiting on talking to one of the dev's who has had a family emergency about it before we proceed. We think it is a great idea actually!

So please, mention it the ann and the possible timeline.It will only increase the credibility of your team and the coin.

I don't have any personal grudge with you.

Sorry we will updated the ANN with information on it Smiley

This newbie developer seems highly suspicious. He even removed that "he will be doing PoD" from the Ann.

Investors and miners please note - This Developer will never do PoD.

I am amused that no one here has demanded PoD and just jumped on the bandwagon despite of endless scams.Do you guys have free electricity and BTC??
Activity: 67
Merit: 10
Dev, did you contact any exchange yet?
Pages:
Jump to: