Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [XVV] Veronite – a multi-platform brand [PoW] [AIRDROP] [CN HEAVY] - page 2. (Read 23139 times)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0
Our pool is hosted with Hetzner, they have issues at one of the data centers and doing maintenance.   The official pool will be back online as soon as the Data center comes back up. We will post an update as soon as we have more information.
This project is gonna be huge, it's going to make the people that join in early a very nice chunk of money. Plus you'll have the satisfaction of supporting a good project. It's not trying to be the most badass Fintech creation in all of history which is going to blow away the world, the Veronite guys are actually releasing some very good products and their timeline is months, not years/decades. These are services people will actually use, and they'll have a early-mover advantage to a decent extent as they will have everything up and running before long. This is a low total supply coin too, so investors.. take notice. This is a 20x just waiting to happen.

As the community manager I may be a little bit biased but I tend to agree. It is very rare to see a project that actually has a real usable product ever let alone the first on it the first month. I think big things are coming that is why I got involved 
Activity: 1
This project is gonna be huge, it's going to make the people that join in early a very nice chunk of money. Plus you'll have the satisfaction of supporting a good project. It's not trying to be the most badass Fintech creation in all of history which is meant to blow away the world, the Veronite guys are actually releasing some very good products and their timeline is months, not years/decades. These guys code. And these are services people will actually use, and they'll have a early-mover advantage to a decent extent as they will have everything up and running in the near future. This is a low total supply coin too, so investors.. take notice. This is a 20x just waiting to happen.

Disclaimer, I've been mining XVV for awhile, I definitely don't work for them, I just got tired of mining Ethereum so I did my own research and landed on Veronite. I forgot my forum PW so I needed to make a new account, and I know this sounds shilly, but everything stated here is true (including the 20x). I called 0xbtc back when it was 5 cents, telling people to get in, sure enough it went to $4. Veronite is the next "shitcoin" that will pay off big, and the best part is it's not even a shitcoin, they already have functioning products and the rest are due in a few months. A blockchain cloud service, blockchain email(finally..), business solutions for startups including freelancers, website addons and advertising, plus a idea sharing space where foundling projects can showcase themselves to potential angel investors, and last but not least, a full ad network with the goal of being a big player in the world of online advertising. This is just a summary, I probably explained Veronites 4-pronged project poorly, but they have some great ideas and solutions to pain points that will quickly set them ahead of any competition. It is super early, so keep that in mind because the entire user experience hasn't been built-out yet, there's no extra-fancy wallet yet, they are mainly working on bringing their actual products to market with their cloud service already live. But they are staying busy, things noticeably get done every week. There's not many people clue'd in yet, so now's the time.
Activity: 960
Merit: 502
Multi-platform brands are always ambitious, and ambitions mean dedication and hard work, so, yeah, I think Veronite is hella fricking cool
Everyone we have been added to Mining Pool Stats
You can find all the pools for mining Veronite there.

https://miningpoolstats.stream/veronite

Grin Grin Grin
have any bounty?

We don"t have any bounties at the moment.
How has Veronite Drive been received? Are people adopting this platform?

I have not heard of any complaints with Veronite Drive there were a few bugs reported and they have been addressed. I can not speak to adoption rates I know that I use it in place of "one drive" and "dropbox" to share files across all of my computers and to this point it works perfectly and no personal info is stored or sold. so for me that is a win win.
Activity: 252
Merit: 4
Activity: 7
How has Veronite Drive been received? Are people adopting this platform?
must be add cryptoknight.cc

what exactly is this ??
I am interested in getting our coin as many places as possible

Activity: 58
must be add cryptoknight.cc
Activity: 246
Merit: 100
Their idea is rather investing in my opinion! Classy results, acquainted idea.  Good luck fellows.
How much capital are you trying to raise for the listing?
What price point are you selling off XVV for to raise the money?

And how close are you to the goal?

We have to have at a bare minimum 1BTC but really more would be better. As for the price point you have to make offers to the developers on telegram contact beep nite and on discord contact crazy nate. To my knowledge we have so far not raised anything we have only had spam offers so far.

So just to be clear, you need a minimum of 1 BTC (appx 6500 US), but you don't have this amount of capital? And you are trying to start a cryptocurrency?
Am I just missing something?

No that was never said if you look at the white paper there is not even a mention of an exchange. Marketing is not supposed begin yet but many in the community are calling for an exchange so we are trying to make that happen but selling some of the pre mined coins to accommodate them. The devs are focusing one developing Veronite mail and other products.

We have to have at a bare minimum 1BTC but really more would be better. As for the price point you have to make offers to the developers on telegram contact beep nite and on discord contact crazy nate. To my knowledge we have so far not raised anything we have only had spam offers so far.

So just to be clear, you need a minimum of 1 BTC (appx 6500 US), but you don't have this amount of capital? And you are trying to start a cryptocurrency?

yes u must hav missed something. u didnt read the whitepaper or roadmap.

Never mind what either the whitepaper or roadmap says.
The fact is that a month ago you stated you were waiting a few more days for a response from TradeOgre and would then seek to be listed on a different exchange.
I do't care if the roadmap or whitepaper says anything about an exchange, you told us here that you would list this coin.
But when questioned, you give vague answers.

I still do not understand how 6500.00 USD is stopping you from listing this coin on an exchange.
Which exchange is it?
Why can you not put up a mere 6500.00?

The devs pay for servers out of pocket fir the drive as well as Veronite mail the premine is to pay for marketing and exchanges. That is what what they are doing but they have to sell the Veronite because exchanges don’t generally take the currency. If you want to put up 1BTC make an offer to them and help the community out.

The devs are not in a rush for exchanges so if the community wants an exchange they need to step up and buy some XVV

No that was never said if you look at the white paper there is not even a mention of an exchange. Marketing is not supposed begin yet but many in the community are calling for an exchange so we are trying to make that happen but selling some of the pre mined coins to accommodate them. The devs are focusing one developing Veronite mail and other products.

Never mind what either the whitepaper or roadmap says.
The fact is that a month ago you stated you were waiting a few more days for a response from TradeOgre and would then seek to be listed on a different exchange.
I do't care if the roadmap or whitepaper says anything about an exchange, you told us here that you would list this coin.
But when questioned, you give vague answers.

I still do not understand how 6500.00 USD is stopping you from listing this coin on an exchange.
Which exchange is it?
Why can you not put up a mere 6500.00?
Activity: 27

Pages:
Jump to: