Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [XVV] Veronite – a multi-platform brand [PoW] [AIRDROP] [CN HEAVY] - page 9. (Read 23139 times)

Activity: 97
Merit: 0
Is Veronite a clone of Saronite? 10% is a pretty large premine. Is there anyway to verify the premine wallet? Thanks
Activity: 13
Exchanging ideas with Veronite could be interesting things to do.
Just by having an idea that could give benefits for everyone or groups will have a value in Veronite, and the exchange also can be profitable for the idea's owner.

Thank you, we want to create value not just for the Veronite Brand but for the community that uses it. A persons idea if it has merit should benefit from it.
Activity: 27
Just by having an idea that could give benefits for everyone or groups will have a value in Veronite, and the exchange also can be profitable for the idea's owner.

I have good idea give me money  Grin
Activity: 742
Merit: 250
copper member
Activity: 63
Another copy and paste CN coin, in the last months there was an explosion of these without any value or a particular spec...

We are obviously a fork. We will use the currency in all the platforms released by Veronite.
I am patiently stay tuned to get both windows wallet and AMD mining tool in the 14th of August.
After these two released, I will immediately start use them to config my rigs ands mine Veronite coin.

I am also looking forward to mine this  Grin and my first airdrop coin.
Activity: 702
Merit: 102
I am the Kung Fury...
Another copy and paste CN coin, in the last months there was an explosion of these without any value or a particular spec...

copper member
wallet link doesn't work.

Wallet will be available when we launch the mainnet 8PM BST on Tuesday the 14th.
BST = British Summer Time, i.e. UTC+1?
https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html?iso=20180812T200000&p1=tz_bst
There are several timezones that can be abbreviated to BST, sorry about that...

GMT +1
copper member
RESERVED for HINDI translaion....

helloo admin.... can i translate ANN page / WHITE paper  to HINDI(INDIA) language ??

here is my portfolio.....
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1TTRWTdF-VC71_TgP4dcsy6wH4BoL9cxB

waiting for your confirmation..... thank you....

Could you please contact us on our Telegram or Discord.
copper member
Reverse for Vietnamese translation
If you need Vietnamese translation, please contact me or confirm this message

Looking forward to mainet launching...
Thanks

Please contact us on Discord/Telegram for translations
Activity: 57

Wallet will be available when we launch the mainnet 8PM BST on Tuesday the 14th.
BST = British Summer Time, i.e. UTC+1?
https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html?iso=20180812T200000&p1=tz_bst
There are several timezones that can be abbreviated to BST, sorry about that...
copper member
Activity: 322
RESERVED for HINDI translaion....

helloo admin.... can i translate ANN page / WHITE paper  to HINDI(INDIA) language ??

here is my portfolio.....
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1TTRWTdF-VC71_TgP4dcsy6wH4BoL9cxB

waiting for your confirmation..... thank you....
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Reverse for Vietnamese translation
If you need Vietnamese translation, please contact me or confirm this message

Looking forward to mainet launching...
Thanks
copper member
I want to participate in my first airdrop Cheesy but wallet doesnt work

Wallet is only available when we launch the mainnet.
I want to participate in my first airdrop Cheesy but wallet doesnt work
copper member

copper member
Can we see more about your team and their positions or you prefer to remain anonymous? And i think deciding to airdrop your coins through twitter isn't really a great idea.You may want to reconsider that.Ideally get a google form.

This is just one of the airdrops we are doing. There will be an airdrop at every platform launch.
I guess for now, our standpoint is anonymous, might change depending on the devs.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
Our future BTC
Can we see more about your team and their positions or you prefer to remain anonymous? And i think deciding to airdrop your coins through twitter isn't really a great idea.You may want to reconsider that.Ideally get a google form.

I also liked this decision
I think you will not stop and continue to develop your platform
Activity: 100
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
Leading Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Company
Pages:
Jump to: