Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] YAMASHITACOIN [YMC] X11 POW 2WEEKS/POS 10% DIG AT BITTREX! DIG TREASURE! - page 4. (Read 40147 times)

Activity: 34
Merit: 0
Hi Guys,

I'm gonna buy 50 BTC of this coin.

Buy your cheap coins while you can.

THIS MUST BE TRUE ! AS IF I WAS GOING TO BUY 50 BTC WORTH I WOULD ANNOUNCE IT AND RAISE THE PRICE

the bs on this forum sometimes is laughable  Cheesy
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Hi Guys,

I'm gonna buy 50 BTC of this coin.

Buy your cheap coins while you can.
Activity: 363
Merit: 250
good morning all,  wanted to know if you have an idea when zero coin will be working?
Activity: 238
what is your target for selling premine? about 900 sat is your best bet i think, just before the 1k mark, gl

as much as i hate to think this way, i want to know as well lol!

Correct me if i'm wrong , but wouldn't the .7% premine only be around 370,000 coins? That's nothing. If it was dumped right now it wouldn't affect the market and I think it's rude to assume the only plan the dev has for the pre-mine is dumping. He would barely make any btc off of it for one thing.

He says it's going towards bounties and promos and I find that much more plausible than for him to go through all the hassle of coding and launching a coin etc..etc.. just to dump a small pre-mine. Most other cryptos would be lucky to have a dev who actually communicates with miners and investors.
Activity: 434
what is your target for selling premine? about 900 sat is your best bet i think, just before the 1k mark, gl

as much as i hate to think this way, i want to know as well lol!
Activity: 784
Merit: 503
Bitcoin King BTC
Merit: 1000
Pools Of Honor
little pump 435% up today  Grin

honestly you just got some solid attention from some major altcoin investors so I'd expect the price and volume to steadily increase on trex throughout the day.

Dev- if you want to visit the moon I'd highly recommend putting into writing or via a diagram a high level summary of your plans/implementation with Zerocoin. Simply mentioning Zerocoin will cause the price to rise, but actually showing some sort of progress or tangible representation will take things to a different level.

schematics and info about anonimizing is coming soon... its on progress...
Pools Of Honor
Pools of Honor is thanking everyone for mining with us...

IF someone wants to mine with 1ghas and more.. please inform us first (testbug or copychicken)

I saw some 2 ghas on the pool this morning and stratum  did not get work correct for some blocks...
Just sent a pm before you do that again... because you cant enjoy pure 1ghas of shares, if the difficutly given for working that miner,
is not correct... thanks again.
Activity: 179
Fighter of the Dayman

honestly you just got some solid attention from some major altcoin investors so I'd expect the price and volume to steadily increase on trex throughout the day.

Dev- if you want to visit the moon I'd highly recommend putting into writing or via a diagram a high level summary of your plans/implementation with Zerocoin. Simply mentioning Zerocoin will cause the price to rise, but actually showing some sort of progress or tangible representation will take things to a different level.
Activity: 14
So you will get your pos coins if you leave them on bittrex?

Is that what you mean by "10% dig on bittrex"?

not like that, i mean dig = buy cheap coins. When price rise up you got profit (treasure). i think coin on bittrex will not stake, you have to put it to your wallets for pos.  Grin

haha now I get it.

Don't worry I have been digging on bittrex plenty....very cheap right now.
Pools Of Honor
Pools of Honor - Yamashitacoin pool

ymc.poolsofhonor.com
fee: 1.5%
location EU
support

Yamashitacoin Running Smooth

example sgminer config:

GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT=100
sgminer -k darkcoin -o stratum+tcp://188.226.210.183:3334 -u user -p password -I 18 -g 2 -w 128

Spread the hash =)
any feedback of stability and other issues from current workers appreciated =)=)

not like that, i mean dig = buy cheap coins. When price rise up you got profit (treasure). i think coin on bittrex will not stake, you have to put it to your wallets for pos.  Grin

I like this coin but in my opinion I think you guys need a more professional looking logo design.
Activity: 249
are you actually going to come threw on zerocoin? many have said they will and just scam

grabbing some up for the low  Cool Cool
Thanks, hope we can finish it soon.  Grin
Could you give us an rough estimate for when you will implement zerocoin?

As you are aware, Anoncoin is claiming that they will have this done in about 1 more month. Zerocash (which is somewhat similar) is claiming to come out in 3-6 months. Do you plan on beating Anoncoin?
what's special/unique about this coin, as far as tech specs and dev's future plans?
We developing zerocoin for implementation

Hi there dev, I like the coin.

What country are you guys launching this coin from?

From asia country  Grin

█ ★Yamashitacoin (YMC) → Now Live on: http://www.cryptocoinrank.com/Yamashitacoin

Hope you and the community like it. For a brief description about www.cryptocoinrank.com see: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annwwwcryptocoinrankcom-for-sale-for-sale-for-sale-579901

Enjoy  Smiley

Thanks added to OP.

cryptographic anonymity to transactions beta test version will release soon!!
Activity: 168
what's special/unique about this coin, as far as tech specs and dev's future plans?
We developing zerocoin for implementation

Hi there dev, I like the coin.

What country are you guys launching this coin from?

Pages:
Jump to: