Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] YAMASHITACOIN [YMC] X11 POW 2WEEKS/POS 10% DIG AT BITTREX! DIG TREASURE! - page 5. (Read 40147 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
are you actually going to come threw on zerocoin? many have said they will and just scam

grabbing some up for the low  Cool Cool
Thanks, hope we can finish it soon.  Grin
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
are you actually going to come threw on zerocoin? many have said they will and just scam

grabbing some up for the low  Cool Cool
Activity: 392
what's special/unique about this coin, as far as tech specs and dev's future plans?
We developing zerocoin for implementation
What's zerocoin?
what's special/unique about this coin, as far as tech specs and dev's future plans?
We developing zerocoin for implementation
Activity: 40
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1004
Where is the block explorer?
It looks like this will end up like happycoin.Easy to mine but price like shit...
Cos too much dump, They want make instant profit. its better keep the price low till the right time to pump
Who wanna buy high price? i thnk nobody wanna buy high price if for profit later.  Grin
Activity: 392
It looks like this will end up like happycoin.Easy to mine but price like shit...
Was this thread always "This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic." ?

I do not think I ever saw that before. I hate coins that do that. I am not interested in buying this coin at 20 sat anymore.
Selt moderated for delete post that ask same question over and over, before post see OP with details. We have alot work to do too.

What fucking bullshit is it? It happened the same with this pool and purecoin. Everything went on fine till I tried to withdraw my coins. They did not arrived to my wallet. Last time I waste a second of my time with shitcoins and not reliable (or scam?) pools. I sent a message yesterday to the pool webmaster but no answer so far...

http://ymc.hashhot.com/

YMC suddenly changed node, pool appear fork, not can payout, Please stop mining. the wallet is not can normal run. close pool
YMC这个烂日本币,突然改了节点,池子出现分叉,之前挖很多都是孤块,无法支付了,请停止开采,现在他的钱包都无法启动了。烂币不开了,准备关池子)

you killed this coin  Smiley
Wallet inside have node, at OP node is extra node for help sync faster. I think cos the price too low now he not interested lol

well, dev, community need you here.
when you away from us we don't know any perspective to invest our rigs or BTC to the market.
now we need your future plan, any promo or something that can rise up market place and price.

Dump as much as you want lol.

Look at market with 0,799 BTC you can clear up sell order

opportunity for buying  Wink
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Was this thread always "This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic." ?

I do not think I ever saw that before. I hate coins that do that. I am not interested in buying this coin at 20 sat anymore.
Selt moderated for delete post that ask same question over and over, before post see OP with details. We have alot work to do too.

What fucking bullshit is it? It happened the same with this pool and purecoin. Everything went on fine till I tried to withdraw my coins. They did not arrived to my wallet. Last time I waste a second of my time with shitcoins and not reliable (or scam?) pools. I sent a message yesterday to the pool webmaster but no answer so far...

YMC suddenly changed node, pool appear fork, not can payout, Please stop mining. the wallet is not can normal run. close pool

Wallet inside have node, at OP node is extra node for help sync faster. I think cos the price too low now he not interested lol

when you away from us we don't know any perspective to invest our rigs or BTC to the market.
now we need your future plan, any promo or something that can rise up market place and price.

Dump as much as you want lol.

Look at market with 0,799 BTC you can clear up sell order
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
not only you, but you're the first person who can do stable yamashitacoin ot it will be "another shitcoin".

is this coin dead, i dont think it is it started like 3 days ago, and pre mine 0.7% so not much of a scam if it was, it think good buying opportunity
yeah opportunity buying, with low price. who know the price will rise up suddenly.  Wink

Macx wallet available to download: http://www.mediafire.com/download/3h8ux78kk22cdbg
Activity: 131
so sad, price dumps too low
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
is this coin dead, i dont think it is it started like 3 days ago, and pre mine 0.7% so not much of a scam if it was, it think good buying opportunity

you killed this coin  Smiley
Activity: 34

Pages:
Jump to: