Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] YBCoin (YBC) | Top Chinese Coin | 100% POS | 3M Coins | Top Market Cap - page 3. (Read 15918 times)

legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1025
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1002
So to clear up some confusion here

For starters. The swap occurred in November. Cryptsy was not contacted in any way until February. The devs had 0 communication with the american community and basically left us hanging with no option to perform the swap or even be notified to stop trading. Which you can tell by the fact that this thread wasnt updated until devin stepped in. If it wasnt for Devin, a member of the community who was able to reach out to the developers and get a line of communication going we would never have got any resolution. To add to that a swap that could have taken 1 hour was stretched out over a 2 weeks period due to a communication barrier and the fact that the YBC devs initially would not allow an escrow. That was unacceptable to us. We cannot send out customers funds and hope to get new coins in exchange. It took about a week to come to the resolution that they would send YBCoin in exchange for the YBCoins we had at the day of the swap.

Cryptsy is not insolvent. Devin or the YBShares developers if they decide to chime in can show that our YBShares have not been moved since the exchange was completed.

YBC is still YBC. Its a valid functioning, moving blockchain. YBCoin will continue trading and you can freely withdrawal your YBC to the YBC blockchain after we complete the swap

YBShares are completely separate. If you owned YBC at the date of the swap on cryptsy. You will receive your ybshares.

In short the YBC developers left us hanging dry on YBShares. If it wasnt for YBCDevin the one who reached out and opened the communication between us 4 months after the swap, then we would have had no choice but to delist the currency

It takes a lot of work to go back in time to perform a swap. Which is why Crytpsy usually doesnt support them unless the developers have a clear easy to work with plan. Which the YBC developers clearly did not. This entire situation would never had happened if they had done the swap on the public ledger rather than in private.

Both markets will be opening in a few days. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Scam / Scammer Hunter
Do not do business with Cryptsy the y are liars and thieves.

Withdraw your coins/funds now, Cryptsy is insolvent.

Don't go the way of Mt. Goix users!

Withdraw any funds you have now!

i have a feeling i know this type of writing.. isnt that those idiots from the dump and pump spreading trolls and fud??
legendary

Activity: 12

Any proof of that or just fuding?
legendary
YBCoin wallet is still down for Maintenance
There is no estimated time given by our technical team but rest assured
they are working on it and we will inform all once it has been restored.
Once its fixed, all transactions will go through accordingly.
Your patience is greatly appreciated

Sincerely,
Phoebe
Cryptsy.com

This is what they have answer me few minutes ago
legendary
UPDATE on Cryptsy exchange 3/12/2015

Cryptsy successfully completed the transaction, however they were under allocated. Cryptsy will not respond to our inquires since we completed the exchange with them.

sorry but cant understand, what do you mean with that?
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
¿Are you sure Cryptsy changed the coins? I don't see new market or new wallet on Cryptsy, my coins haven't been changed yet. ¿How long does it take this proccess?
Activity: 12

Activity: 66
yuanbaocoin beautiful    Cheesy
   welcome to china.
Activity: 313
Merit: 250
Changing avatars is currently not possible.
Activity: 506
Merit: 250
@ybcoin  so what will happen to the btc i used in buying ybc since january?
Activity: 80
Merit: 10
UPDATE on Cryptsy exchange 3/12/2015

Cryptsy successfully completed the transaction, however they were under allocated. Cryptsy will not respond to our inquires since we completed the exchange with them. From what we can gather they will honor YBC on Cryptsy that was owned before November 21, 2014, the day that YBC began to exchange for new YBC. They will likely open a new market for the new YBC and the old YBC market will remain active with a notification that you will never be able to withdraw them. If you owned YBC on Cryptsy before 11/21/14 then they should honor your balance on the new YBC market. If you purchased YBC after that date then they will not honor your balance.
We have been working with Cryptsy on the issue to the best of our ability. At this time I do not have any additional information, but I will post an announcement when I do.
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1115
^I was wondering about all the dumps Shocked

Is the wallet down over there? Or is it gone for good?
IMPORTANT EXCHANGE INFO

Exchange Deadline:
Tuesday, February 24th at 2:00PM +0800 UTC (Beijing China Time)
Tuesday, February 24th at 1:00AM -0500 UTC (Eastern US Time)

Contact Info
E-mail: [email protected]

Background Information
The original YBC was based on YACoin. On November 21st, 2014 YBC changed to a new standard that is based on PPC Peershares. We exchanged the old YBC 1:1 for the new coins as long as they were exchanged before the deadline.

Process of Exchange
You will need to contact me using the details above. Coins exchanged on the blockchain after 11/21/14 will not be eligible for exchange. Provide your wallet address so I can verify your balance on the old blockchain snapshot. Once verified I will give you an address to send the old coins to, then you will need to provide us with a new YBC address to send the new coins to. If you still have coins, do not wait, please contact me immediately.

Important Notes
We can not exchange old YBC that you hold on an exchange (such as Cryptsy). You will need to contact them and request they exchange before the deadline. We have been working with Cryptsy on the issue and we hope to have it resolved.
Activity: 139
Merit: 100
Can the dev at least explain any innovations this coin has?
Activity: 53
I have about 300 YBC in an old wallet of mine. How would I go about swapping these for the new YBcoin?
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Respect All Fear None
Hopefully Cryptsy hurry's up and gets there wallet updated, Looking forward to watching this coin grow on the English community.
IMPORTANT UPDATE! The deadline for exchanging old YBC to the new platform is February 24, 2015. If you have any old YBC please exchange before this time. Contact me for more information.

This does not apply to those already using the latest Taiyi wallet 1.2.3. This if for those who used the old platform (prior to November 21, 2014), your wallet address would have a "Y" in the beginning instead of a "y". Those who have YBC on Cryptsy should contact them and request they fix the wallet before the deadline. We are working with them as well to help them meet the deadline.
Pages:
Jump to: