Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] YBCoin (YBC) | Top Chinese Coin | 100% POS | 3M Coins | Top Market Cap - page 4. (Read 15928 times)

Activity: 80
Merit: 10
I sent you my address in a pm because we are not allowed to post addresses for giveaways here.

Giveaways are banned here. There is a link to a thread about it stickied at the top of this forum section.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/giveaway-threads-are-not-allowed-780979

Most giveaway threads are no longer allowed in the Alternate cryptocurrencies sections. From now on, posting or replying to such threads could result in being banned. Existing threads will be locked.

Specifically, you are not allowed to give people any incentive to post insubstantial posts in your threads. You can't offer to pay people who post their addresses, usernames, etc. You can do giveaways off-site and link to the giveaway page in a thread, but you can't give people any bonus for replying to your thread.

Similar threads are already restricted to Games and Rounds in the non-altcoin sections, but the giveaway-related post volume is so high in the altcoin sections that I've decided to just ban them entirely here.

Thank you for this information. The giveaway has ended. In the future our giveaways will take place on http://www.twitter.com/YBCoin . We will have another giveaway this week so follow us and keep an eye out!
Activity: 327
Merit: 250
I sent you my address in a pm because we are not allowed to post addresses for giveaways here.

Giveaways are banned here. There is a link to a thread about it stickied at the top of this forum section.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/giveaway-threads-are-not-allowed-780979

Most giveaway threads are no longer allowed in the Alternate cryptocurrencies sections. From now on, posting or replying to such threads could result in being banned. Existing threads will be locked.

Specifically, you are not allowed to give people any incentive to post insubstantial posts in your threads. You can't offer to pay people who post their addresses, usernames, etc. You can do giveaways off-site and link to the giveaway page in a thread, but you can't give people any bonus for replying to your thread.

Similar threads are already restricted to Games and Rounds in the non-altcoin sections, but the giveaway-related post volume is so high in the altcoin sections that I've decided to just ban them entirely here.

Mmm..1 YBC...Lets try..

yjBJvuzzXMAHEocmLGifBboKB2Vv3SVrAp

yYSduFQKCQvdDVZiqqHzfJ1xSoqk8sW3bA

Thanks.

Thanks for your interest! You've reserved your YBC and I will resume sending the coins out around 5PM EST.
Activity: 615
Merit: 500
Mmm..1 YBC...Lets try..

yjBJvuzzXMAHEocmLGifBboKB2Vv3SVrAp
Activity: 728
Merit: 501
io.ezystayz.com
yYSduFQKCQvdDVZiqqHzfJ1xSoqk8sW3bA

Thanks.
Good Morning Bitcointalk! We would like to give 5 Bitcointalk users 1 YBC a piece. Post your wallet address and I will send a coin to the first 5 users. Your account must have been created before 2/8/2015 and your activity must be >50 to be eligible.

Thanks
yXwK2hfJv1CyyRU4agLJX8Xy4mwp26f8Tn

Thank you, YBC sent!
Activity: 93
Good Morning Bitcointalk! We would like to give 5 Bitcointalk users 1 YBC a piece. Post your wallet address and I will send a coin to the first 5 users. Your account must have been created before 2/8/2015 and your activity must be >50 to be eligible.

Thanks
yXwK2hfJv1CyyRU4agLJX8Xy4mwp26f8Tn
Good Morning Bitcointalk! We would like to give 5 Bitcointalk users 1 YBC a piece. PM your wallet address and I will send a coin to the first 5 users. Your account must have been created before 2/8/2015 and your activity must be >50 to be eligible.
Activity: 802
Merit: 1003
GCVMMWH
@ybcoin

Hello, some in the Yacoin community have been asking for a YBC/YAC trading pair on yuanbaohui.com

Is this something that you would consider?

I will relay the message and get back to you.

Thanks.
Top Chinese coin? Impressive. Wow. that's a big marketcap. So each coin is worth $1?

Yes, The coin has held a steady value of around $1 USD.

YBCoin.. is it new coins..?☺

No, but we have started reaching out to the English community in the last week.
@ybcoin

Hello, some in the Yacoin community have been asking for a YBC/YAC trading pair on yuanbaohui.com

I will relay the message and get back to you.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
YBCoin.. is it new coins..?☺
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
Crypto since 2014
Top Chinese coin? Impressive. Wow. that's a big marketcap. So each coin is worth $1?
Activity: 802
Merit: 1003
GCVMMWH
@ybcoin

Exciting new announcements in our main post today, more to come soon!
It's true that the coin was not recently announced, but it has not yet reached it's full potential. Please check under "Additional Information" above, we have just announced that YBCoin will be included in the Bitexchange ATM. This is just the beginning of the exciting news that is coming.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
KMN
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
scam..just use ur hash mining ltc/btc/drk change to ybcoin.

No, YBC is not new. It is an established coin in China and we have started reaching out to the English community. At this time we do not have an English mining pool.
Pages:
Jump to: