Author

Topic: [ANN] [YC] YellowCoin ★★Pure POS★★ Let's color the MOON !!!1.0.0.3 Updated - page 114. (Read 186649 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 500
ultimately, I don't really care about a premine.  But as a potential investor, I would like transparency with the pre-mine wallet and how it is being used.

The Dev has not provided this transparency.  But more than this, the Dev has split up the pre-mine funds into several wallets in seemingly random amounts - and has provided no explanation for it.  And the only reason we know this, is not because the Dev informed us, but because of those who did some digging.

So, again - Dev, explain yourself.  Or else this looks extremely shady and I don't see why anyone would invest in a coin that seems like the Dev may be laundering to dump the premine.
Activity: 211
Merit: 100
Thats why theres web called coinwarz...
Troll would be trolling, but I still keep my faith for all crytocurrency...

Anyway theres 1 mil YC here : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/yc-yellowcoin-1m-yc-giveaway-hurry-up-all-gone-in-3-days-580998
I dont think dev would post all the address...
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002
Cinni top 100 wallet speaks for itself (http://coinia.net/cinnicoin/getbalance.php?top=100).  No instamine here, quit spreading Cinni FUD you YC bagholder.

Cinni is a lurking doom because its been around for ages, so has mega bagholders, new coins are the shit!

Go talk about your bags of cinni no-one wants on your own forum!

Cinni 24 hour btc volume makes up 40% of Poloniex's entire btc volume.  It is #1 traded coin on Poloniex and bittrex for last 2 days.  In the last two days Cinni has gained over 200%.  You are telling me that no one wants Cinni?  You are the definition of troll.

@ xbladex - are you joking?  Cinni was not ninja launched so it cannot be considered "insta-mined." You are just spreading FUD.  Cinni ANN was up hours before it launched.  I know, I was there.  But sadly I did not start mining it until about 14 hours post launch.
Not joking.
Fact blocks 0-620 diffs... =0,002 all the way and this is like about 27 khs...
I don't know how dev could keep 0,002 diff for ~2h but he did it this is simple fact...

time = difficulty * 2**32 / hashrate    // how count diff in scrypt...

In reality YC was allmost equal in premined(0.5%- effective premine 4.6 ) and Cinny instamined...(3.5%)
Facts from explorer...
BLOCK YC           Cinny
10       0.002       ~0,002
50       0.005       ~0,002
100     0.019       ~0,002
300     5.410       ~0,002
620     4.176       ~0,002

If some one come here with argument like cinny is better because it was 0 premine you just call those facts
abut instaminig...
Even BC have similar to YC diff change curve...
Activity: 435
Merit: 250

People want always proofs before anything has happened. Nobody is telling you to mine yellow coin or to buy it.
All those people screaming out it's a scam, are the one who are scared to invest and scared to miss a big ride ( as they see the huge net Hashrate from YC)
Just take a decision and life with it.
This coin has just been launched. Let, at least, the YCproject have time to do.

Have Fun, stop crying, and let's color the MOON.
Activity: 379
Its unfortunate that the pre-mine has ruined this coin, I liked the PoS concept, this coin should be cloned and relaunched w/o premine....

If you like the pos concept, check out cinni coin. It is currently 100percent pos and no premise no ipo

yes CINNI is a great coin
Cinni was instamined Tongue...
Ecsactly 3.5%....

Simple facts deleted from original post because it is moderated...
Look at blocks 0-620 diff 0,002... this is like ~27khs little laptop can handle it...
Coinwars shows for scrypt diff 2 is about 30Mhs...

Shocked ? I was too...
Just because Cinni dev delete all negative post it doestn't make it more great than YC for me now...

I was interested in Cinni but when i discovered that instamine=premine i gave up.

Cinni top 100 wallet speaks for itself (http://coinia.net/cinnicoin/getbalance.php?top=100).  No instamine here, quit spreading Cinni FUD you YC bagholder.

So look at that blocks...
from 0,1,2,3,4.....620...and diff ~0,002 all the way this is about 2h minig.

If i where mining then i would speard that coins into multiple adresses lol don't be naive...
Just look at explorer and chcec any of block from 0 to 620... and find diff more than 0,002...

it's called early adopter advantage.  your same argument can be said of ALL COINS.
Oh now it is not FUD... i like that progress...

So you solo minig for 2h you cold "it's called early adopter advantage."...

For me instamine(solo mine) = premine... i won't never calld it "early adopter advantage".
But YC dev has ball to cald it by name.
And didn't make any trick with that...

What ?
The dev has made a good trick to calculate the premine down to 0.5% !!
This a really good trick and everybody who supports this by buying or mining should not cry when the yellowcoin goes straight to hell instead of the moon  Grin

I cannot quote it often enough: the dev holds currently 33% of all coins !
Activity: 476
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
OK, I rebuked my cinni coment about it being around for ages, I thought it was cinnamoncoin, a simple mistake.

But the facts are go talk about your own coin on your own forum!
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
www.gamebet.gg

Cinni is a lurking doom because its been around for ages, so has mega bagholders, new coins are the shit!

Your clearly thinking and talking out of your ass saying cinni has been around for ages when its only 4 days old.

It wont hurt you to be less of a dumbass and go look at some basic info before trying to troll a coin.

Cinni 24 hour btc volume makes up 40% of Poloniex's entire btc volume.  It is #1 traded coin on Poloniex and bittrex for last 2 days.  In the last two days Cinni has gained over 200%.  You are telling me that no one wants Cinni?  You are the definition of troll.

@ xbladex - are you joking?  Cinni was not ninja launched so it cannot be considered "insta-mined." You are just spreading FUD.  Cinni ANN was up hours before it launched.  I know, I was there.

How the FK am I a troll? In case you haven't noticed your on YELLOWCOINS FORUM, so that makes YOU the TROLL ------ GET LOST TROLL!

Quote all the stats you want because your about to be overtaking by YELOWCOIN!

Go Yellow GO!

@ xbladex - are you joking?  Cinni was not ninja launched so it cannot be considered "insta-mined." You are just spreading FUD.  Cinni ANN was up hours before it launched.  I know, I was there.  But sadly I did not start mining it until about 14 hours post launch.
legendary
Its unfortunate that the pre-mine has ruined this coin, I liked the PoS concept, this coin should be cloned and relaunched w/o premine....

If you like the pos concept, check out cinni coin. It is currently 100percent pos and no premise no ipo

Ecsactly 3.5%....

Look at blocks 0-620 diff 0,002... this is like ~27khs little laptop can handle it...

Shocked ? I was too...
Just because Cinni dev delete all negative post it doestn't make it more great than YC for me now...

I was interested in Cinni but when i discovered that instamine=premine i gave up.

If i where mining then i would speard that coins into multiple adresses lol don't be naive...
Just look at explorer and chcec any of block from 0 to 620... and find diff more than 0,002...

it's called early adopter advantage.  your same argument can be said of ALL COINS.
Oh now it is not FUD... i like that progress...

So you solo minig for 2h you cold "it's called early adopter advantage."...

For me instamine(solo mine) = premine... i won't never calld it "early adopter advantage".
But YC dev has ball to cald it by name.
And didn't make any trick with that...
Activity: 182
Merit: 100

Go talk about your bags of cinni on your own forum!
Activity: 756

Ecsactly 3.5%....

Shocked ? I was too...

Just look at explorer and check any of blocks from 0 to 620... and find diff more than 0,002...
And return here tell me that i lie...

isn't diff a function of network hash to adjust as more/less miners are added?  maybe nobody was mining that coin except a few people from blocks 0-620? total # of coins 538160.... question is how was CINNI announced - when it was announced was it at block 1? if so then no "premine"

Activity: 756
whats the dev gonna make on 10% daily interest? 5mil = 1.2btc daily

Ecsactly 3.5%....

Shocked ? I was too...

it's called early adopter advantage.  your same argument can be said of ALL COINS.
legendary

Ecsactly 3.5%....

Shocked ? I was too...

Just look at explorer and check any of blocks from 0 to 620... and find diff more than 0,002...
And return here tell me that i lie...
I call this coin uber scam.

Dev is appearing offline in the forum, yet, he was here checking the topic.

Where's the address you hold the premine? You said it's going to be transparent.

Asking 3rd time for address Smiley

lets see it

If you look at the block explorer, you can see, that the first block is the 5Mio block.
Wallet address: Y1SAyfaEq4Gn4FbQTKAYZ4zf7cBs8jeEWF

Total 15Mio out until now, 5Mio premine, 13Mio premine after first week of PoS.
If the dev can sell all coins then at current price, he can get 150BTC!  Shocked

A really good coin (for the dev)  Cheesy
Come and check Whitecoins or even blackcoins but forget about yellowcoin, bluecoin and greencoin  Tongue

Check that wallet, the 5mil coins are being moved

I have checked, he has splitted:

1 Mio is here: YFMgB7NMsjKGvjZmKwpgax57AAXhT6girh
1 Mio is here: YHKLkGucuvcRaQP4tBQT4cP2kgYLksBJHw
1.7 Mio is here: Y7tcpwc75aUDapyf4uSveqvQ8mJ2MceRpe

And the rest is anywhere  Smiley

Why would he split the premine? Fking scam dev and scam coin

Bump - Dev has not addressed why he split up the premine and never published the address to begin with.
legendary
Network Hashrate 24.73 GH/s  Tongue
Not again... shit...why every BC clone now have such high hash rate...

Ecsactly 3.5%....

Shocked ? I was too...

Jump to: