Author

Topic: [ANN] [YC] YellowCoin ★★Pure POS★★ Let's color the MOON !!!1.0.0.3 Updated - page 113. (Read 186649 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 295
Hail Eris!
I guess I will help to color the moon yellow then.

Good luck.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Just bought 16.5K worth.  This should help my mining stake to increase nicely.  Time to sit back and wait for the POS to kick in...
Can someone explain to me when the staking is supposed to start? And how does it work exactly?

How does it know for how long I have had the coins in the wallet, is 10% daily supposed to increase my coin amount by 10% daily, literally?

Day 8 I believe  it starts daily and yes. As long as you have the wallet opened and not locked it should increase

And it's work on the exchange wallet ?

No, if your coins are on an exchange, you will not receive any stake.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
I call this coin uber scam.

Dev is appearing offline in the forum, yet, he was here checking the topic.

Where's the address you hold the premine? You said it's going to be transparent.

Asking 3rd time for address Smiley

lets see it

If you look at the block explorer, you can see, that the first block is the 5Mio block.
Wallet address: Y1SAyfaEq4Gn4FbQTKAYZ4zf7cBs8jeEWF

Total 15Mio out until now, 5Mio premine, 13Mio premine after first week of PoS.
If the dev can sell all coins then at current price, he can get 150BTC!  Shocked

A really good coin (for the dev)  Cheesy
Come and check Whitecoins or even blackcoins but forget about yellowcoin, bluecoin and greencoin  Tongue

Check that wallet, the 5mil coins are being moved

I have checked, he has splitted:

1 Mio is here: YFMgB7NMsjKGvjZmKwpgax57AAXhT6girh
1 Mio is here: YHKLkGucuvcRaQP4tBQT4cP2kgYLksBJHw
1.7 Mio is here: Y7tcpwc75aUDapyf4uSveqvQ8mJ2MceRpe

And the rest is anywhere  Smiley

Why would he split the premine? Fking scam dev and scam coin

Bump - Dev has not addressed why he split up the premine and never published the address to begin with.

Why does Dev not address this?  And moreover, why do not many people seem to care?  This is extremely shady looking.  And I ask as an interested investor.

oh dear.... 5% premine what did you all expect? this one and cinni are looking risky i wonder how many bag holders will be left.

so 1.3 M are missing? and 3.7 left..... hmmm well let's await the devs explanation.
Activity: 165
Merit: 101
i want coin control features
where is it?
Activity: 151
Merit: 100
Hashrate 30,084.24 MH/s   Shocked
but the price is still very low.
Activity: 62
Merit: 10
Can someone explain to me when the staking is supposed to start? And how does it work exactly?

How does it know for how long I have had the coins in the wallet, is 10% daily supposed to increase my coin amount by 10% daily, literally?

Day 8 I believe  it starts daily and yes. As long as you have the wallet opened and not locked it should increase

And it's work on the exchange wallet ?
Activity: 810
Merit: 500
https://ironx.io IRONX
I see great things for this coin, Just hope it can find some ways to differentiate itself from the other quick mined POS coins.  If it can find a way to stand out in the crowd it is to the moon for sure!!

Activity: 616
I call this coin uber scam.

Dev is appearing offline in the forum, yet, he was here checking the topic.

Where's the address you hold the premine? You said it's going to be transparent.

Asking 3rd time for address Smiley

lets see it

If you look at the block explorer, you can see, that the first block is the 5Mio block.
Wallet address: Y1SAyfaEq4Gn4FbQTKAYZ4zf7cBs8jeEWF

Total 15Mio out until now, 5Mio premine, 13Mio premine after first week of PoS.
If the dev can sell all coins then at current price, he can get 150BTC!  Shocked

A really good coin (for the dev)  Cheesy
Come and check Whitecoins or even blackcoins but forget about yellowcoin, bluecoin and greencoin  Tongue

Check that wallet, the 5mil coins are being moved

I have checked, he has splitted:

1 Mio is here: YFMgB7NMsjKGvjZmKwpgax57AAXhT6girh
1 Mio is here: YHKLkGucuvcRaQP4tBQT4cP2kgYLksBJHw
1.7 Mio is here: Y7tcpwc75aUDapyf4uSveqvQ8mJ2MceRpe

And the rest is anywhere  Smiley

Why would he split the premine? Fking scam dev and scam coin

Bump - Dev has not addressed why he split up the premine and never published the address to begin with.

Why does Dev not address this?  And moreover, why do not many people seem to care?  This is extremely shady looking.  And I ask as an interested investor.
Activity: 224

Activity: 238
Mining away at 5GH/s.  Use us for direct mining, no switching.  Multipools just switch to whatever they think you should mine.  Dedicated is well, dedicated Smiley

YC.DEDICATEDPOOL.COM

Mining Information

• Custom stratum/mpos environment
  • Vardiff enabled
  • PPNLS payout system
  • Everything is transparent - blocks, donations, fees.

Server Infrastructure

• SIX(6) SERVERS IN CLUSTER
  • DDoS level 7 cloudflare, 5 and 3 stratum, and level at 1 switch level
  • 8 Core servers, 256GB DDR3 RAM, RAID 10 SSD
  • Ramdisks, memcaches, to make things go extremely quick
Activity: 588
Will Bitcoin Rise Again to $60,000?

legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002

@ xbladex - are you joking?  Cinni was not ninja launched so it cannot be considered "insta-mined." You are just spreading FUD.  Cinni ANN was up hours before it launched.  I know, I was there.  But sadly I did not start mining it until about 14 hours post launch.
Not joking.
Fact blocks 0-620 diffs... =0,002 all the way and this is like about 27 khs...
I don't know how dev could keep 0,002 diff for ~2h but he did it this is simple fact...

time = difficulty * 2**32 / hashrate    // how count diff in scrypt...

In reality YC was allmost equal in premined(0.5%- effective premine 4.6 ) and Cinny instamined...(3.5%)
Facts from explorer...
BLOCK YC           Cinny
10       0.002       ~0,002
50       0.005       ~0,002
100     0.019       ~0,002
300     5.410       ~0,002
620     4.176       ~0,002

If some one come here with argument like cinny is better because it was 0 premine you just call those facts
abut instaminig...
Even BC have similar to YC diff change curve...
You mean that ^^
Activity: 247
Activity: 379

What ?
The dev has made a good trick to calculate the premine down to 0.5% !!
This a really good trick and everybody who supports this by buying or mining should not cry when the yellowcoin goes straight to hell instead of the moon  Grin

I cannot quote it often enough: the dev holds currently 33% of all coins !

Ah about old school premine trick from Mint ^^.

Lets go numbers:
premine 1st block = 5 000 000 YC

Block Day 1 (POW+POS): Blocks 1-4320 - 1000 YC/block                           =    4 320 000
Block Day 2-7 (POW+POS): Blocks 4321-30240 - 4,000 YC/block                =103 676 000
[ ( 5 000 000 YC ) / (4 320 000 + 103676000) ] = ~4.63 % effective premine in day 7...

Anyway he will pay pools,exchanges but transparency here is key.
i am not dev i don't know what he will do.

Conclusion once more:
In reality YC was allmost equal in premined(0.5%= effective premine 4.6% ) and Cinny instamined...(3.5%)

There is a premine of approx. 5% ... and this has nothing to do with the low difficulty of cinnicoin.
You can also point to cinnicoin for this, but a premine of 5% (which is tricky downcalculated to 0.5%) is a few numbers bigger i think.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002

What ?
This a really good trick and everybody who supports this by buying or mining should not cry when the yellowcoin goes straight to hell instead of the moon  Grin

Ah about old school premine trick from Mint ^^.

Lets go numbers:
premine 1st block = 5 000 000 YC

Block Day 1 (POW+POS): Blocks 1-4320 - 1000 YC/block                           =    4 320 000
Block Day 2-7 (POW+POS): Blocks 4321-30240 - 4,000 YC/block                =103 676 000
[ ( 5 000 000 YC ) / (4 320 000 + 103676000) ] = ~4.63 % effective premine in day 7...

Anyway he will pay pools,exchanges but transparency here is key.
i am not dev i don't know what he will do.

Conclusion once more:
In reality YC was allmost equal in premined(0.5%= effective premine 4.6% ) and Cinny instamined...(3.5%)
Activity: 588
Will Bitcoin Rise Again to $60,000?
ultimately, I don't really care about a premine.  But as a potential investor, I would like transparency with the pre-mine wallet and how it is being used.

The Dev has not provided this transparency.  But more than this, the Dev has split up the pre-mine funds into several wallets in seemingly random amounts - and has provided no explanation for it.  And the only reason we know this, is not because the Dev informed us, but because of those who did some digging.

So, again - Dev, explain yourself.  Or else this looks extremely shady and I don't see why anyone would invest in a coin that seems like the Dev may be laundering to dump the premine.

Indeed, else this just looks like a really fast pump and dump (this also targets their 1m coin giveaway sig campaign, they make the coin popular cause everyone sees it everywhere on the forum and people start buying and raise the value and dev will dump when he feels he has won enough)

Correct me if this isn't a possibilty.
Activity: 93
Merit: 10
Its unfortunate that the pre-mine has ruined this coin, I liked the PoS concept, this coin should be cloned and relaunched w/o premine....

If you like the pos concept, check out cinni coin. It is currently 100percent pos and no premise no ipo

yes CINNI is a great coin
Cinni was instamined Tongue...
Ecsactly 3.5%....

Simple facts deleted from original post because it is moderated...
Look at blocks 0-620 diff 0,002... this is like ~27khs little laptop can handle it...
Coinwars shows for scrypt diff 2 is about 30Mhs...

Shocked ? I was too...
Just because Cinni dev delete all negative post it doestn't make it more great than YC for me now...

I was interested in Cinni but when i discovered that instamine=premine i gave up.

Cinni top 100 wallet speaks for itself (http://coinia.net/cinnicoin/getbalance.php?top=100).  No instamine here, quit spreading Cinni FUD you YC bagholder.

So look at that blocks...
from 0,1,2,3,4.....620...and diff ~0,002 all the way this is about 2h minig.

If i where mining then i would speard that coins into multiple adresses lol don't be naive...
Just look at explorer and chcec any of block from 0 to 620... and find diff more than 0,002...

it's called early adopter advantage.  your same argument can be said of ALL COINS.
Oh now it is not FUD... i like that progress...

So you solo minig for 2h you cold "it's called early adopter advantage."...

For me instamine(solo mine) = premine... i won't never calld it "early adopter advantage".
But YC dev has ball to cald it by name.
And didn't make any trick with that...

What ?

Is Horrible
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
Yellow coin available at www.omargpools.ca/yc

1% fee
Prop Payout
Node.js backend
Jump to: