Author

Topic: [ANN] [YC] YellowCoin ★★Pure POS★★ Let's color the MOON !!!1.0.0.3 Updated - page 120. (Read 186649 times)

Activity: 127
Merit: 100
white coin clone

wrong... all clones of BC in an attempt to copy its fame and rise in value... naturally they will fail. just like the copy cars of AUR... all failed hard.
bc clone of mintcoin

and as everyone should know by now, a coin only becomes successful when a whale/group of whales decide to make a certain coin their cash cow. BC was just ripe when it was 600 satoshi, limited coins and no miners to dump on them. There is NOTHING special other then "rarity", which only matters is a whale thinks it does.
Activity: 527
Merit: 500
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Writing to dispel society's myths.
white coin clone

wrong... all clones of BC in an attempt to copy its fame and rise in value... naturally they will fail. just like the copy cars of AUR... all failed hard.
bc clone of mintcoin
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
white coin clone

Correct MZC,SPA they copied AUR and they all failed. This one will fall too. it doesn't add any extra....
legendary
legendary
Activity: 882
white coin clone

Writing to dispel society's myths.
legendary
 Cry Looks like a big failure, this one. Price is pretty low when you check how difficult it is to mine. You already have Blackcoin and Whitecoin, just creating another color coin is not smart. This one even don't have a multipool like Blackcoin has... not wasting my hash here.
Activity: 910
Merit: 500
clever distribution ...

yes ,very clever ,but  need distribute more ,at least 5 million  ,that can make more people join in.
Activity: 168
The mysterious
Moon.The dark growth,He will have to transcend many  Coin,like  QRK.
wxh
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
10 second block time? Wouldn't that create a couple of extra forks?

yes it may be so quick, but I love it .

hahha
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
Activity: 336
Mining over at dedicated pools is going quick and smooth.  The coin looks fair enough for the start and is already on bittrex.  Not bad!  Wink
Activity: 308
Let's color the MOON:   YCswF9E3Ma6FxyXAVPiTbPgbaTZ5PvzjCh   Shocked  thanks
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
This coin is doing great, keep it up LETS COLOR THE MOON.
Activity: 379
Following on Twitter @pyramusx
YellowCoin is doing great on Bittrex.com, volume broke to 4 btc (below .1 last night before I went to bed) Cheesy
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Merit: 101
have you seen what's going on with dedicated ppol ? :p

Round Shares Submitted shares since last found block (ie. round shares)
Est. Shares   190,848 (done: 8742.71%)
Pool Valid   16,685,281
Your Valid   40,940
Pool Invalid   945,584 (5.36%)
Your Invalid   866 (2.07%)
Activity: 196
For the benefit of medical research
Come mine at http://www.xhash.net/

Lower fee than dedicated and better block rate since they came online. I was on dedicated to be with the big hashrate, but I'm getting more YC on xhash - we need more hash come help me crack blocks! We're 0.5 Gh right now
Free up for you; i always mine at xhash, very nice pool.
I'm mining YC @ xhash now  Wink
+1
Activity: 250
Planning and start, know when to end it and gain.
Jump to: