Author

Topic: [ANN] [YC] YellowCoin ★★Pure POS★★ Let's color the MOON !!!1.0.0.3 Updated - page 119. (Read 186649 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 251
I'm a bit scared to invest in YC..

4% premine, that's not a small amount.

Gonna buy for BTC0.1, God help me.
What? Premine only 0.5% . When you can't please don't take drugs. Grin
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
I'm a bit scared to invest in YC..

4% premine, that's not a small amount.

Gonna buy for BTC0.1, God help me.
Make 100BTC 24HR volume and we will be on mintpal and cryptsy - it's possible
Activity: 93
Merit: 10
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
@halofirebtc
How does one premine PoS?? even if dev collected 10% for seven days on the 5,000,000 PoW premine, he would only yield just under 10,000,000 coins. How are you guys coming up with 50 million for premine??

Also .5% of 100,000,000 is 500k, not 5 million. So dev would end up with 1 million coins after 7 day-10% period.

Please explain to me, without troll-hardened commentary. looking for serious explanation. thanks.

Sure.

Premine is 5,000,000 coins. The first 30,000 blocks have an approx value of 120,000,000 coins. These are the total mined coins.

So 125,000,000 are available to mine of which OP has 4%.

Now those 125,000,000 have to a POS value over time to a total produced coins of 1,000,000,000.

This means each wallet will increase in total coins 8 times over the life of the coin.

So the 120,000,000 will turn into 960,000,000 coins and 5,000,000 will turn into 40,000,000 coins.

So the premine to be more precise is equivalent to 4% of mined coins and potentially 4% of total coins.

So yes, 5% was a tad high and 4% is more realistic.

Unless he has magic coins that dont pos or he's dumping before POS, I think a clearer explanation in the OP is needed.

Thanks! Looks like I'm staying away from this coin, buying or trading. 4-5% is way too much for my taste. If Mintpal adds this coin before the PoW phase is over, maaaaaaaaybe I'll buy a few, but I really doubt it. Good luck to you all Smiley
Activity: 379
Merit: 250
Following on Twitter @pyramusx
It's coming to Poloniex very soon, I am certain of it. Anything under 2000 will be a bargain.
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
I write to cryptsy and mintpal- Yellow Coin is a must. Wink

Thats good to hear.
Activity: 182
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
I write to cryptsy and mintpal- Yellow Coin is a must. Wink
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
when can we get into mintpal?
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1080
Shit NET Hashrate 20.95GH/s and only 0,26BTC to 800 satoshi

not bad at all haha if only we could get listed on mintpal or cryptsy and it would take off
Shit NET Hashrate 20.95GH/s and only 0,26BTC to 800 satoshi
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1080
Network hashrate has to be an indicator of something at least decent to come Smiley
Activity: 126
Activity: 127
white coin clone

wrong... all clones of BC in an attempt to copy its fame and rise in value... naturally they will fail. just like the copy cars of AUR... all failed hard.
bc clone of mintcoin

and as everyone should know by now, a coin only becomes successful when a whale/group of whales decide to make a certain coin their cash cow. BC was just ripe when it was 600 satoshi, limited coins and no miners to dump on them. There is NOTHING special other then "rarity", which only matters is a whale thinks it does.

you should really look into the BC thread and see what's actually happening.... the Black Whale is coming...
oh and also, BC is far from a copy of mint.... Mints POW scale was alot longer. BC was the first to introduce the shorter time span for POW as well as a smaller total mine able cap compared to other POS based coins released prior. Mint is dieing slowly, where as BC has had plenty of natural growth over the past week, even with dumps it recovers very fast back to a stable floor. that's what you call a superior coin. what can you buy with mint? what can you buy with BC.... we with BC you can already buy a plane with alot more to follow no doubt. all these copy cat colour coins will rise briefly and fall harder then possible where they will remain in the dust waiting to be buried along with any fool who thinks it will be the best and beat its originals.

i rode the BC train from day one. I know what it holds. But you can't ignore that it only became popular AFTER bottoming out @ 600 satoshi and AFTER it was pumped by a well known group. BC did nothing new other then be in the right place at the right time, just like LTC.
Activity: 62
Merit: 10
Oh no the price is horribe cheap why  Huh  Huh  Huh
Activity: 130
14,670.01 MH/s    Shocked

If the price can be as high as the Hashrate just fine. Grin

I just bought some yellowcoin's. At this hashrate it's cheaper to buy than mining them.
Activity: 151
14,670.01 MH/s    Shocked

If the price can be as high as the Hashrate just fine. Grin
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
white coin clone

wrong... all clones of BC in an attempt to copy its fame and rise in value... naturally they will fail. just like the copy cars of AUR... all failed hard.
bc clone of mintcoin

and as everyone should know by now, a coin only becomes successful when a whale/group of whales decide to make a certain coin their cash cow. BC was just ripe when it was 600 satoshi, limited coins and no miners to dump on them. There is NOTHING special other then "rarity", which only matters is a whale thinks it does.

you should really look into the BC thread and see what's actually happening.... the Black Whale is coming...
oh and also, BC is far from a copy of mint.... Mints POW scale was alot longer. BC was the first to introduce the shorter time span for POW as well as a smaller total mine able cap compared to other POS based coins released prior. Mint is dieing slowly, where as BC has had plenty of natural growth over the past week, even with dumps it recovers very fast back to a stable floor. that's what you call a superior coin. what can you buy with mint? what can you buy with BC.... we with BC you can already buy a plane with alot more to follow no doubt. all these copy cat colour coins will rise briefly and fall harder then possible where they will remain in the dust waiting to be buried along with any fool who thinks it will be the best and beat its originals.
Jump to: